PDA

View Full Version : Another Manawanker in action...

Hitcher
2nd October 2008, 12:20
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4713754a11.html

Go figure.

nodrog
2nd October 2008, 12:32
...reaching 120kmh again as he wove past motorists.

at least he woved

raftn
2nd October 2008, 12:34
What a dickhead.......

Duke girl
2nd October 2008, 12:36
What an absolute wanker he is and what the hell was going thru that thick head of his to do what he did with no regards and thought for his female passenger who would have been nothing more than terrified at what he was doing. He deserved a heavier sentence than what he got and so what if he has been motocrossing since the age of 8 doensn't give him the right to ride thru the streets in the way he did. When will he ever learn that roads are dangerous enough without him being on them riding like a maniac. I hope his pillion has learnt a lesson to never get on the back of a bike with him being in the riders seat again, cos next time she mightn't be as lucky.

Strang0r
2nd October 2008, 14:04
Stupid is as stupid does....

sinfull
2nd October 2008, 14:16
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4713754a11.html

Go figure. Thank god i'm living in TE HORO !

at least he woved
Not that was his pillions mistake " oh look there's the girls.. HI :2thumbsup! Whoahhhh !

What a dickhead.......No Dick died !

Stupid is as stupid does....
That i'll agree with lol

more_fasterer
8th October 2008, 11:25
Ross was spotted riding a Honda motorcycle

What a homo.

Gibbo13p
8th October 2008, 14:21
What a homo.

HA! lol what a cock alright but not cause he was on a Honda:Pokey:, did all that pissing about and still got caught. :buggerd:

Owl
8th October 2008, 16:27
Manawanker Hitcher? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had issues!:rolleyes:

R6_kid
8th October 2008, 16:53
The cops seem pretty good at narration. Perhaps they could compile books of all their stories, sell them for $12.95 each at Whitcoulls, allowing them to reduce their quota and spend more time catching rapists, murderes and drug dealers.

And Mr Ross should stop playing GTA3.

jrandom
8th October 2008, 17:18
"For failing to stop he was convicted and discharged."

That's it?

So if you do a runner and don't ride like a total knobjockey, you can expect no penalty?

:laugh:

PrincessBandit
8th October 2008, 17:20
I' m so glad he said he felt in control, that makes it much more betterer.....not. Oh, and that he was glad no-one was hurt. How galant.

ratusratus
8th October 2008, 18:42
im going to a funeral for a manawatu girl tommorow ...20 years old on a hyosung
watch your language son

cs363
8th October 2008, 18:49
What a cock, just what we need more good PR for us irresponsible motorcyclists!
I can't believe he got off with just a slap on the hand with a wet bus ticket....bloody typical

scumdog
8th October 2008, 20:42
"For failing to stop he was convicted and discharged."

That's it?

So if you do a runner and don't ride like a total knobjockey, you can expect no penalty?

:laugh:

Yup, most of the time that's all the judge hands out - it's right up there at the same level of seriousness as assaulting cops...<_<

Bend-it
9th October 2008, 16:03
wouldn't he have gotten a speeding ticket for doing 120kph in a 50k zone as well? license revoked etc?

cs363
9th October 2008, 17:05
wouldn't he have gotten a speeding ticket for doing 120kph in a 50k zone as well? license revoked etc?

Not to mention 'reckless endangerment' or some such charge for that unfortunate pillion. That judge must have been soft :shifty:

Duke girl
9th October 2008, 17:43
Probably find that the judge was his father.

The Pastor
9th October 2008, 22:05
12 months aye, even skidmark got more at 21 months lol

The Pastor
9th October 2008, 22:06
looks like hes missing the I from his name aye

awayatc
9th October 2008, 22:17
But.....
did he wave?.....

Hitcher
10th October 2008, 07:46
Probably find that the judge was his father.

It is the Manawatu, so anything is possible...

Fatjim
10th October 2008, 08:23
Hitcher, as someone who makes his money making stories up, I'm surprised you fell for this one.

"Ross's counsel, Steve DeVorms, said ex-motocross rider Ross discounted some aspects of the police summary as "exaggerated".

Now where have we seen this before :wait:.

That's right, everytime I've seen a copper give evidence he's massaged it to his favour. Human nature.

Also, Hitcher, as an experience motorcyclist, I'm sure you agree that some things you've done that you felt were perfectly safe others have seen as dangerous. I know I've been on both sides of this many times. (I've also done things that both myself and others thought was dangerous and learned from it).

Hitcher
10th October 2008, 08:28
Hitcher, as someone who makes his money making stories up, I'm surprised you fell for this one.

I'm not quite sure what I am supposed to have fallen for. Apart from posting a link to the original story with what I think is an appropriate title, I haven't offered an opinion on this matter.

98tls
10th October 2008, 08:36
I'm not quite sure what I am supposed to have fallen for. Apart from posting a link to the original story with what I think is an appropriate title, I haven't offered an opinion on this matter. Well then thats as good a reason as any,off with your head.:shit:

vifferman
10th October 2008, 08:41
Burn him!

Yeah, I didn't have anything sensible to add....:o

Usarka
10th October 2008, 08:42
The real criminal is the person who wrote that article.

jrandom
10th October 2008, 09:36
I'm sure you agree that some things you've done that you felt were perfectly safe others have seen as dangerous.

Yeah, maybe, but doing runners with a female on the back is bad form. I'm prepared to believe that this guy was a plonker.

Fatjim
10th October 2008, 10:04
I'm not quite sure what I am supposed to have fallen for. Apart from posting a link to the original story with what I think is an appropriate title, I haven't offered an opinion on this matter.

Hitcher Hitcher Hitcher. You'll do well.

You'll be doublespeaking for a political party in no time.

jrandom
10th October 2008, 10:08

I thought he quit that for the private sector...

Murray
10th October 2008, 10:13
Hitcher Hitcher Hitcher. You'll do well.

I thought he was standing for ACT this year. Someone told me he had a yellow jacket ordered???

idb
10th October 2008, 10:22
So...an appropriate headline would be "Man Rides Motorcycle, Nobody Hurt"?

Murray
10th October 2008, 10:53
So...an appropriate headline would be "Man Rides Motorcycle, Nobody Hurt"?

More commonly now it would read "alleged Man allegedly rides an alleged motorcyle and a neighbour said no one was hurt"