PDA

View Full Version : How do we find other KB'ers in our hometown?

Rainbow Wizard
28th January 2005, 18:03
I figure it would be a good idea if the member list had a location sort or search. Maybe there's something like that already in existence, but I aint found it. Waddayareckon?

Waylander
28th January 2005, 18:16
Yea mate, you go to the members list page, then to search members and advanced search. Type in your town name and search, it will bring up any KBer in your city

Rainbow Wizard
28th January 2005, 18:23
Yea mate, you go to the members list page, then to search members and advanced search. Type in your town name and search, it will bring up any KBer in your city

Hey, should that last name be dekan? Bloody Draculas, theyre everywhere!

Waylander
28th January 2005, 18:26
Draken is just another way to say dragon. It's a thing i have search for my posts on the Religious Ravings thread youll understand.

(150 posts i am now a highway biker yay!!! :2thumbsup )

Ricamortise
28th January 2005, 19:32
I figure it would be a good idea if the member list had a location sort or search. Maybe there's something like that already in existence, but I aint found it. Waddayareckon?

Voxan.......eh
You were talking to a mate of mine at the"Badger" a few weeks ago,
we haven't seen you back there. It's our regular haunt, don't be a stranger.

Hitcher
28th January 2005, 19:41
Just put up a post saying you will be riding to X place on Y date and that there will be FREE BEER. They will come...

StoneChucker
28th January 2005, 23:07
Just put up a post saying you will be riding to X place on Y date and that there will be FREE BEER. They will come...
Said in a whispering voice, amidst the rustling of corn crops: If you pour it, they will come

6Chris6
29th January 2005, 05:04

Don't underestimate how far some people will go for free beer :beer:

Podo
29th January 2005, 09:19
I tried AD's method for searching Tauranga Members but got a list of postings with the word Tauranga in them, not the Tauranga members, have you found another way?

Waylander
29th January 2005, 13:28
You have to do the search in the members list, then go to advanced search on the right side just above the begining of the list. Then type it in the location spot. That should be it.

Podo
29th January 2005, 14:22
Thanks AD, that did the trick.