PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys... (kiwi123)

kiwi123
9th October 2008, 08:19
I've been lurking around the site for a while but thought I should finally check in. I am in Auckland and am currently in between bikes but am hoping to find a new one for summer. I'm looking for something like a CB1000 or similar. Basically a 750cc or larger naked road bike, 1990 onwards for about $5k to use for my 50km commuting each day, but still capable of doing some touring with the wife on the back.

Cheers!

Pussy
9th October 2008, 14:50
Welcome to KB! Looking forward to seeing you around... on the site and on the road. Cheers! :D

Mom
9th October 2008, 17:07
I've been lurking around the site for a while but thought I should finally check in. I am in Auckland and am currently in between bikes but am hoping to find a new one for summer. I'm looking for something like a CB1000 or similar. Basically a 750cc or larger naked road bike, 1990 onwards for about $5k to use for my 50km commuting each day, but still capable of doing some touring with the wife on the back.

Cheers!

Welcome to KB! Have you checked out the online trading part of KB? Maybe catch you on the orad someday. Auckland is not far from here :lol: