PDA

View Full Version : Someone took my spare tyre warmer

GIXser
15th October 2008, 20:19
can the person who took/borrowed my spare tire warmer at the last round or round before vmcc, please contact me, my mind has gone blank on whom it was, but would appreciate it back asap

Quasievil
19th October 2008, 10:57
can the person who took/borrowed my spare tire warmer at the last round or round before vmcc, please contact me, my mind has gone blank on whom it was, but would appreciate it back asap

I reckon we need like a rope barrier, people treat you pit shed as a freckin walk through.
I cant remember who took it either dude, but poor show for not returning it !!

boomer
19th October 2008, 11:58
that reminds me Ed, do you or Matt have my spare tyre for the trailer mate?

CHOPPA
19th October 2008, 11:59
I reckon we need like a rope barrier, people treat you pit shed as a freckin walk through.
I cant remember who took it either dude, but poor show for not returning it !!

Yeah me included! Na cheers for those brake pads bro, johnny is gonna bring those pads up to the next amcc they made a heap of diff and he went out and won the race on them!

Frenchy
22nd October 2008, 17:25
Did it find its way home yet??

Tony.OK
22nd October 2008, 18:29
I have kidnapped it, it was my plan to mess with your head and beat you............for one million dollars I will return it unharmed, if you do not comply I will send it back a piece at a time.:bleh:

boomer
22nd October 2008, 18:58
I have kidnapped it, it was my plan to mess with your head and beat you............for one million dollars I will return it unharmed, if you do not comply I will send it back a piece at a time.:bleh:

Lies..!!!!

We all know you favour tarmac to tyre warmers as the preferred method of getting your tyres to temp :bleh:

GIXser
22nd October 2008, 20:12

oh the anger and misery in the world of today........:buggerd:

Quasievil
22nd October 2008, 21:45
for one million dollars

one million dollars BWAAAAAAHHHH BWAAAAHAHHHH BWAAAAAHHHH

Frenchy
23rd October 2008, 20:37
You'd better pay up eddy i bet that sicko Tony will start touching it in bad places! :shit:

skidMark
23rd October 2008, 20:40
You'd better pay up eddy i bet that sicko Tony will start touching it in bad places! :shit:

Worse still, he might put it on his Honda.

Tony.OK
23rd October 2008, 21:15
Worse still, he might put it on his Honda.

Being off a Suzook it would only make my bike angry and beat him again:innocent:

GIXser
24th October 2008, 08:57
honda riders are dirty shirtlifters