PDA

View Full Version : New little biker chick on the block

jesi♦1881
16th October 2008, 20:00
Hi guys.
I joined kb abt 6 months ago when my bf took me on his rs250,since then I've kept a good look at the forums and posts, but havent until now actually spoken out..
Ever since the 1st ride on his beloved aprilia I've been literally hooked, when I was a pillion on the aprilia I'd love it when he went fast and did wheelies...he kept sayng we had to go slower, so he did. Unfortunately we did both come off one night, but all 3 of us were ok in the end. And it didn't put me off one bit..
The bf put his rs into storage 3 months ago and we moved from Auckland to Sydney... landed a real cheapy, suzuki 250across-pretty different from the rs but still-finally i had a bike I could learn on properly!!
Its safe to say I am well and truely addicted, I detest being in a car, and now (understandably) very much dislike being pillion.
A couple of weeks ago due to registering probs we basically swapped the gsxf for a zzr250,I've been riding it 2 hours + a day (I get first dibs cos theres no public transport to me work, which is right in national park and 4km of twisties :)..
but the best best best BEST thing about this bike is that I am now becoming a true little master of wheelies and having so much fun. The last bike was too old, underpowered and heavy.. and the zzr is similar but just has that little extra power..Wheelies are the most fun ever and I'm so stoked to have mastered them in the last week, I am curious to know if anyone knows of any girls who pull the odd wheelie...
One thing I know is that I don't ride 'like a girl' and my goals are to get better and better at riding bikes, to become really smooth in all aspects of riding, to go to track days, to get a proper little bike with some real horsepower, and I WILL get my knee own one of these days...just need to keep putting miles on the clock eh.
Anyway-apologie for the majorly long post, but I guess it just reflects how much I love bikes and the lifestyle that goes with it.. and now is the time for everyoneto know it haha :) I can't explain how much I love being on bikes now, even on such a shitty old thing, nearly every cent goes on fuel... I know I am no one off!! Anyway I'll be on here more, loving the site, forums and advice are mint

merv
16th October 2008, 20:04
Hi and welcome chick.

Sparrowhawk
16th October 2008, 20:06
Welcome to the madness! Wheelie's already?? :gob: Just be careful & keep the rubber side down :Punk:

98tls
16th October 2008, 20:07
Welcome,enjoy.(awaits the imminent arrival of leg humpers)

Trudes
16th October 2008, 20:13
Hi there and welcome. I'm sure this thread will get lots of attention with the thread title that there is a new biker chick on the 'block'.... :lol:, sorry, enjoy the madness!! Oh and there are tons of chicks around here who pull good wheelies, and a few like me who do truely pull 'odd' wheelies!

MadDuck
16th October 2008, 20:16
One thing I know is that I don't ride 'like a girl'

But most of the guys on here ride like girls so its not a big issue :laugh:

Welcome to the funny farm. Just dont take too much of it too seriously

jrandom
16th October 2008, 20:19
Hi guys.

Hi.

Ur a chick?

Pixplz, kthxbye.

Maha
16th October 2008, 20:26
One thing I know is that I don't ride 'like a girl'

Betcha throw like one tho'.....:shifty:

gijoe1313
16th October 2008, 20:36
Salubrious salutations and good that you are grokking te biking thang :niceone: Stay safe y'all y'hear! :yes:

fatzx10r
17th October 2008, 06:17
welcome to the site :niceone:

NighthawkNZ
17th October 2008, 06:35
New little biker chick on the block

Big fracking block... has a huge ditch full of h2o

Welcome :laugh:

portokiwi
17th October 2008, 06:50
:doh: I thought I said Hi allready.... Anyway. Welcome great to see another Kawasaki rider on the roads.:Punk: