PDA

View Full Version : 42 Traverse anyone Tuesday?

Waihou Thumper
19th October 2008, 14:47
Got a couple of days off and thinking of heading down if anyone wants to meet up then just message me ot txt me
I will either ride down early or take the bike in the van, the dogs can tag along for the ride and I plan on doing it there and back.
Weather dependent of course but if it is dry starting out then it will be a starter for sure!

Mark

:stupid:

Crisis management
19th October 2008, 19:08
Sorry, can't come but just a thought about dogs, check with DOC if they are allowed in the area, just ring the area office at National Park.

Have a good ride tho, which bike are you taking?

Waihou Thumper
20th October 2008, 05:14
Thanks for that, Yep, I know bout the dog thing...Might just take them through the forest only, then leave them by the van. They like a day out with the bikes...
Thinking of taking the Husaberg this time and doing it well!

Mystic13
20th October 2008, 13:12
You can also get a map down at the information centre and explore some of the other tracks that go off the main track. I'm planning to go back and spend the day in there exploring the other tracks just for the fun of it. And that would have to be a multi rider thing.

Waihou Thumper
20th October 2008, 13:18
Hi and thanks.
This is the Info centre at Owhango then?
I plan riding this from National Park side and going for a coffee...lol at Owhango then riding back...

Waihou Thumper
20th October 2008, 13:20
You can also get a map down at the information centre and explore some of the other tracks that go off the main track. I'm planning to go back and spend the day in there exploring the other tracks just for the fun of it. And that would have to be a multi rider thing.
Hi and thanks.
This is the Info centre at Owhango then?
I plan riding this from National Park side and going for a coffee...lol at Owhango then riding back...