PDA

View Full Version : the conclusion of identify our kiwibikers on the road

Monkey7472
1st February 2005, 16:52
Hi guys,
Have we came out any conclusion about how to identify the kiwibikers on the road? :shake: As everyone were talking about it.

Waylander
1st February 2005, 17:14
Havnt seen that thread come up lately so i doubt it.

Coyote
1st February 2005, 17:15
We all agreed we should stand on the tank and do a hula to identify ourselves as a kiwibiker

White trash
1st February 2005, 17:16
Fuck off. It died for a reason.

Skunk
1st February 2005, 17:17
Yea, if you see someone pointing/waving/signing like an idiot - he's a KBer. :lol:

Riff Raff
1st February 2005, 17:18
We could create a special eau de fart fragrance that we could send wafting out to all other bikers. Lighting of farts is optional!

Waylander
1st February 2005, 17:21
I thought it was to bin in some fashion that could only be described as ironic and noobish.

Coyote
1st February 2005, 17:24
Wait, wasn't it the hula, or was it the patting our head and rubbing our stomach?

Quasievil
1st February 2005, 17:26

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you have a way with words young Jimmy

Skunk
1st February 2005, 17:31
We could create a special eau de fart fragrance that we could send wafting out to all other bikers. Lighting of farts is optional!What's this 'optional' shit? :unsure:

Paul in NZ
1st February 2005, 17:40
What's this 'optional' shit? :unsure:

No no... The lighting of farts is optional, 'shit' is strictly forbidden...

Paul N

Paul in NZ
1st February 2005, 17:42
I suppose a KB sticker on yer elmut would be a bit gay!

Waylander
1st February 2005, 17:42
No no... The lighting of farts is optional, 'shit' is strictly forbidden...

Paul N
And the perpetrater (sp) of the "shit" will be soundly laughed at.

Skunk
1st February 2005, 17:45
Shit comes when you try too hard.

:lol: I said comes

:killingme I said hard!

Coyote
1st February 2005, 17:46
Of course. That Idea is far to Farfetched and will never work

bugjuice
1st February 2005, 17:48
lmao :killingme its funny cos its truuuu

i now have ID front and rear.. and my bike is bright orange and not many of them.. and I wave regardless.. so you should be able to spot me.. :wavey:

Skunk
1st February 2005, 18:13
Of course. That Idea is far to Farfetched and will never workOf course. That idea is far too farfetched and will never work.

Rainbow Wizard
1st February 2005, 18:21
It's the shitting at the same time that you wanna keep OPTIONAL!!! :banana:

Sycophant
1st February 2005, 18:30
Small sticker for the empty spot on your number plate? And another for the front windshield?

It's a bit bollocks though, isn't it? Just assume everyone is a KBer, they all will be soon enough.

Rainbow Wizard
1st February 2005, 18:30
i now have ID front and rear.... and I wave regardless.. so you should be able to spot me.. :wavey:

Who give's a toss? Truckies wink at the slightest opportunity. Another truck, another biker, so what? Ok there's the cameraderie but if you don't know the other dude it's little more than an acknowledgement that the other dude's on/in the same type of vehicle.

My salute suggested in the title is workable enough and could stay restricted to KB'ers, but I suspect it'd be too much of a liability to gain universal acceptance. Huh, maybe that's what's required to stop it being pilfered by non KB'ers. :blank:

inlinefour
1st February 2005, 20:07
Hi guys,
Have we came out any conclusion about how to identify the kiwibikers on the road? :shake: As everyone were talking about it.

But I have one KB sticker on the back of my bike and another on the back to the cage. :rockon:

Sniper
2nd February 2005, 06:36
I still reckon throwing rocks at approaching bikers will work. If the dodge they are a KB, if not then they arnt, simple.

Slim
2nd February 2005, 07:00
I was out riding on the weekend & waved at everyone I came across on the road. One guy waved back & then proceeded to rub his index finger back & forth under his nose a couple of times, and my immediate thought was, "Is that the new Kiwibiker wave & I missed the information?!!?" :shake:

Wellyman
2nd February 2005, 07:40
Well i can't afford any stickers or anything. i'm a student with bugger all money.

Biff
2nd February 2005, 07:45

What? eh? I'm a bit tired this morning and not quite with it, but are you saying we should all fit commodes to our bikes now? Or is a KB diaper now available?

Monkey7472
2nd February 2005, 10:19
:Punk: I like this punk's fingers gesture and the nodding head! What do you think. I also think the KB stickers will be cool. It's not a normal sticker. This special KB stickers will be able to glow in the dark!!! :ride:

duckman
2nd February 2005, 10:24
I was out riding on the weekend & waved at everyone I came across on the road. One guy waved back & then proceeded to rub his index finger back & forth under his nose a couple of times, and my immediate thought was, "Is that the new Kiwibiker wave & I missed the information?!!?" :shake:

Ummm, Slim, I think you were being propositioned .. :love2:

Sniper
2nd February 2005, 10:24
Hmmm, nodding the head aye?? Sounds like a quick way to get dizzy and fall off

outlawtorn
2nd February 2005, 10:30
why don't we yodel as we ride past each other

or

why don't we nod once to front, twice to the left and tilt our heads back 4 times

or

pull over to the side of the road, find a rabbit and do the Urzbekistan dance of joy

or

scream like a possessed banshee

or

show the devils horns (like in my signature)

crashe
2nd February 2005, 10:33
ok, so lets all go out and spray-paint our helmets YELLOW or buy a yellow helmet.
Then we will know who the KB riders are.
How about that for a suggestion....

As the KB stickers are yellow and a black bike on it... :scooter:

sels1
2nd February 2005, 10:51
ok, so lets all go out and spray-paint our helmets YELLOW or buy a yellow helmet.
Then we will know who the KB riders are.
How about that for a suggestion....

As the KB stickers are yellow and a black bike on it... :scooter:

Or even just a subtle yellow stripe on helmet or bike with electrical tape???

hmmm, yellow, black, Go the Hurricanes! Super 12 starts soon. :2thumbsup

Skunk
2nd February 2005, 10:54
hmmm, yellow, black, Go the Hurricanes! Super 12 starts soon. :2thumbsupThe what?...

Hitcher
2nd February 2005, 10:56
I have now perfected my "slipstream" wave. Outstandingly cool it is too...

Krusti
2nd February 2005, 10:58
How about this for a wave... :tugger: ...... :killingme

TygerTung
2nd February 2005, 11:27
I have a cracker idea!!!

Why don't we all just wear a white scarf?

gman
3rd February 2005, 20:19
why dont we just give the "bird" as we pass.........those that dont turn around and give chase are kbs??.... :finger:

StoneChucker
3rd February 2005, 22:56
I passed someone on the Motorway this early evening (about 5:30pm). When I waved, they started to wave, but their waved turned into what I can only describe as "vehicular calisthenics".

I deduced that they were touching their shoulder? I think... Was that any one of you folk, trying out a new KB (TM) wave?

Holy Roller
3rd February 2005, 23:17
Well i can't afford any stickers or anything. i'm a student with bugger all money.
A pair of stickers are only $4 you would be able to uplift them from Spank Me at one of the rides if you need to get some fresh air into you after long hours in the books .

Waylander
3rd February 2005, 23:18
I have no where on my bike to put these stickers, atleast no where that would be visable.

Holy Roller
3rd February 2005, 23:22
I have no where on my bike to put these stickers, atleast no where that would be visable.
I've got mine on my sissy bar for all those fast cats on their sports bikes who always pass me.

Waylander
3rd February 2005, 23:25
Might try that but the area that it would go in is kinda sunken in. It's hard to explain but i doubt anybody would ever see it.

Holy Roller
3rd February 2005, 23:27
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1414
found the pix from a previous post last year

idb
3rd February 2005, 23:33
Does anyone remember the Chopper Guards?
They were fluorescent flags on fibre glass poles that you stuck on your pushbike and they waved about in the breeze a half metre or so above your head.
Way cool!!

Waylander
3rd February 2005, 23:37
yea they put them on little shopping carts for kids at walmart so i dont think that would be very cool now.:doh:

Holy Roller
3rd February 2005, 23:41
yea they put them on little shopping carts for kids at walmart so i dont think that would be very cool now.:doh:
The old folks have them on their scoots go fast flags

idb
4th February 2005, 00:05

Sooooo whaddaya think....should I take it off then?

Waylander
4th February 2005, 00:09
Sooooo whaddaya think....should I take it off then?
Up to you mate, but if you get passed by a dude on a big Virago that yells Walmart as he passes thats just me.:rockon: