PDA

View Full Version : Bike transport, Botany to Kumeu this week?

ManDownUnder
22nd October 2008, 09:35
Bike A needs moving from Botany to Kumeu some time this week. It's rideable, probably registered etc...

Anyone out there able to get it to my place?

It may not be 100% legal (it's on it's way to get a WOF anyway...) Must be this week.

Mully
22nd October 2008, 10:54
Go and get it yourself, ya lazy so and so.

Or are you scared of Botany?

ManDownUnder
22nd October 2008, 11:17
Go and get it yourself, ya lazy so and so.

Or are you scared of Botany?

Smart bastard LOL. It's not mine - I'm trying to do someone a favour but for me to pick it up means Kumeu to Botany to Kumeu to Botany to Kumeu.

I think you get the idea.

It's a LOT easier if it gets to Kumeu by itelf somehow... then it's Kumeu to... Kumeu

NC
22nd October 2008, 11:59
Smart bastard LOL. It's not mine - I'm trying to do someone a favour but for me to pick it up means Kumeu to Botany to Kumeu to Botany to Kumeu.

I think you get the idea.

It's a LOT easier if it gets to Kumeu by itelf somehow... then it's Kumeu to... Kumeu

yeah mate, i can even chuck it in the van if you want

ManDownUnder
22nd October 2008, 12:02
yeah mate, i can even chuck it in the van if you want Awesome cheers.

There's no set time of day or night so that doesn't matter... just whenever suits you.

Bout time we finally crossed paths anyway isn't it?

NC
22nd October 2008, 12:05
Awesome cheers.

There's no set time of day or night so that doesn't matter... just whenever suits you.

Bout time we finally crossed paths anyway isn't it?

Yeah mate, I'm up in matakana at the moment. I'll be back on friday. So Friday will be cool for me. I'll pm my ph number to yah :)

I drink carona with lime:2thumbsup

ManDownUnder
22nd October 2008, 12:06
Yeah mate, I'm up in matakana at the moment. I'll be back on friday. So Friday will be cool for me. I'll pm my ph number to yah :)

I drink carona with lime:2thumbsup

Done deal... cheers!

NC
22nd October 2008, 12:08
Done deal... cheers!

:niceone:

Blip