PDA

View Full Version : Day spa stuff in Tauranga?

soundbeltfarm
22nd October 2008, 11:41
It my sisters 30th on the 25th so thought i'd get her a massage and that sort of shit for her birthday.
i'll get vouchers for her since im in taranaki .
does anyone on here know of a good place u tauranga - mt way?
thanks
Karl

sidecar bob
22nd October 2008, 11:56
Theres a day spa on Welcome Bay rd, Not sure of the name of it but can have a look & get back to you.
Edit, Its Aqua Vida Day Spa, Ph 07 5440236. www.aquavida.co.nz I know that because im simply not that blokey.

MotoGirl
22nd October 2008, 11:57
It my sisters 30th on the 25th so thought i'd get her a massage and that sort of shit for her birthday.
i'll get vouchers for her since im in taranaki .
does anyone on here know of a good place u tauranga - mt way?
thanks
Karl

If you're after a massage, I hear Bayfair Chirocare is the place to go (07-574-0900). I can't help with anything else because I'm simply not that girly :devil2:

Finn
22nd October 2008, 12:18
Nodrog knows of a few massage places in Tauranga. Costs about $200 for an hour but he reckons he's had enough after about 15 minutes.

Stirts
22nd October 2008, 12:20
Theres a day spa on Welcome Bay rd, Not sure of the name of it but can have a look & get back to you.
Edit, Its Aqua Vida Day Spa, Ph 07 5440236. www.aquavida.co.nz

"Edit" = pretending to look it up......just tell us the troof.....you go there once a week to get your facials, that's how you get that lovely glow in your cheeks!!!

I hear "Lox Salon & Spa - 1275 Cameron Rd Greerton Tauranga 0-7-578 8635 " in Greerton is weally weally good too. Thats just down from your work aint it Sidecar bobina? :bleh:

Stirts
22nd October 2008, 12:22
Nodrog knows of a few massage places in Tauranga. Costs about $200 for an hour but he reckons he's had enough after about 15 minutes.

Yeah I wear him out!

nodrog
22nd October 2008, 12:22
PM Waylander, he's dying to get his hands on a real women, shit he'll probably pay you!

Finn
22nd October 2008, 12:24
PM Waylander, he's dying to get his hands on a real women, shit he'll probably pay you!

I heard he does facials too.

nodrog
22nd October 2008, 12:25
I heard he does facials too.

and he could probably hook her up with a pearl necklace

Blackbird
22nd October 2008, 18:57
Lest I become a target for piss-taking, let me explain first that I have first hand knowledge of one establishment because I shouted my wife to a 4 hour session at:
Mount Skin & Body
‎Address:
321 Maunganui Road
Mount Maunganui, Bay Of Plenty 3116
(07) 575 0777
www.mountskinbody.co.nz

It's over at the Mount but only a wee hop from Tauranga.

One of my female workmates based at the Mount raved about the place so I took my wife over to the Mount for lunch and then on to this place. She was so relaxed afterwards that she could hardly walk to the car and fell asleep once she got inside it. She also fell asleep during treatment. Sounds ok to me!

They also do blokes, but I'll pass on that:laugh:

PrincessBandit
22nd October 2008, 19:14
I know you said Tauranga, but the hot soda spa by the pools in Te Aroha is nice too. You'd have to check their website for massage prices etc.

cave weta
22nd October 2008, 19:16
One of my female workmates....
:

I thought you were weathy and retired Geoff! - you always seem to be home unless you are out riding......

Blackbird
22nd October 2008, 19:25
I thought you were weathy and retired Geoff! - you always seem to be home unless you are out riding......

Retired in April, but consult back to my old company now and then to pay for beauty therapy, handbags..... oh, and Mrs B doesn't read Kiwi Biker so I'm safe in making these outrageous claims :2thumbsup:2thumbsup:2thumbsup

soundbeltfarm
22nd October 2008, 20:03
thanks for the help people,