PDA

View Full Version : Hey only 200 posts to go....

gav
1st February 2005, 22:25
and I can get one of those flashy X thingys!
Thats it, I'm off to rip off 200 welcomes to new members and stuff.

[PT]

zeRax
1st February 2005, 22:29
is there a distinct feeling of achievement :P?
although im sure a flashing star is worth it, infact im jealous, owell, only 998 more posts to go \o/

gav
1st February 2005, 22:33
Buggered if I know, mate. I think some here think its a big deal, same with the rep blocks. Apparently you can just post a thread asking for rep blocks, and lo and behold you end up with four of them? Seems to defeat the idea to me, but what the hell?
I'd rather go for the quality, rather than the quantity, every post worth reading, thats my idea.

Welcome aboard anyway.

Cool, thats one less welcome out of the way :sly:

zeRax
1st February 2005, 22:39
haha

cheers dude, im quite the browser and dont really care to post much(edit, meaning caring about a post count is like caring about spilt milk, its just not worth the tears) , but its getting to the point where i want to be part of the scene rather than on the sidelines , if only on the forum :)
congrats on the welcome and thanks :D

Skunk
2nd February 2005, 09:15
haha

cheers dude, im quite the browser and dont really care to post much(edit, meaning caring about a post count is like caring about spilt milk, its just not worth the tears) , but its getting to the point where i want to be part of the scene rather than on the sidelines , if only on the forum :)
congrats on the welcome and thanks :DWelcome. What's the deal behind ya handle? :wavey:

Sniper
2nd February 2005, 10:13
Well Im looking forward to it. I only have 200 posts to go as well. Thats it Gav, Im gonna follow you and reply to your posts

PT

zeRax
2nd February 2005, 12:03
erm, i dont know :\ online name ive used while internet gaming for far too long, cant put myself to play any games anymore unless its a fighting game or racing game with someone next to me,

i really regret not getting my licence earlier , could be riding a nice rsv mile by now ;( instead i wasted all that time playing games and shit, but ive got the remedy now ;)
-
probably keep my gn250 till i get my full and do all the shizwiz courses to get my full faster, then hit a 600's i think ;O

merv
2nd February 2005, 12:09
I'm close to my next one.

Sniper
2nd February 2005, 12:32
Yea one more to go you bugger, go on, do it

gav
2nd February 2005, 17:48
Yeah go on , do it, but pressures on, its gotta be a good one!!

merv
2nd February 2005, 17:59
I'm close to my next one.

There ya go, done it!!

Can relax again for the next 1,000.