PDA

View Full Version : Classic racing at Pukekohe Labour Weekend?

Taz
24th October 2008, 17:49
Would like to take the kids along to watch this weekend but the NZCMRR website is very light on info. Does anybody know the format of the racing. E.G what is on on Saturday, what's on on Sunday, what time does it start? Cost etc. A little more info on their website would be really helpful to spectators wanting to go along.
Andy.

Crazy Steve
24th October 2008, 20:59
Would like to take the kids along to watch this weekend but the NZCMRR website is very light on info. Does anybody know the format of the racing. E.G what is on on Saturday, what's on on Sunday, what time does it start? Cost etc. A little more info on their website would be really helpful to spectators wanting to go along.
Andy.

Last year i think it was $50 for the weekend....

Crazy Steve...

Taz
25th October 2008, 07:23
bump.............................................. .

Taz
25th October 2008, 12:16
Double bum titty bump......

This is a well kept secret. Shh don't tell anyone about the race meeting this weekend they might come and watch and we dont want that eh? :pinch:

vj paul
25th October 2008, 13:04
Double bum titty bump......

This is a well kept secret. Shh don't tell anyone about the race meeting this weekend they might come and watch and we dont want that eh? :pinch:

Shit yeah very good secret, i would like to go as well but no info on there site costs etc....

BM-GS
25th October 2008, 13:20
I was interested to go watch this, but as Anthrax said, nowt to be found.

I did see something at http://www.nzcmrr.com/ about the Pukekohe Classic Festival (Feb 7-8, 2009) when some old Yank called Schwantz is supposed to be racing (their word) a Manx Norton.

Nah, can't see anyone wanting to watch that...

Sure the dates are right for this weekend? Anyone within earshot of Puke?

Motu
25th October 2008, 13:37
It has been advertised on Hauraki for the last couple of weeks,this last week really ramped up with interviews etc.I guess they figured people interested in old bikes might listen to old music too.Worked for me.....

I might head up tomorrow for a look.FREE!!!.

Taz
25th October 2008, 15:38
It has been advertised on Hauraki for the last couple of weeks,this last week really ramped up with interviews etc.I guess they figured people interested in old bikes might listen to old music too.Worked for me.....

I might head up tomorrow for a look.FREE!!!.

I tuned into hauraki a week or two ago..... Still playing the same music. :)

Nothing about it on Kiwi.

racer40
25th October 2008, 18:47
yeah its on 2day & tomorrow. dont think its anything like $50 though, i think that is only for the festival in feb,