PDA

View Full Version : Fuck and double fuck...

kevfromcoro
25th October 2008, 16:51
had a gargage sale to

wallet was stolen...............................10000in cash......and all my fishing gear....................gone...................... .fuck iam fuming................had to borrow a dollar of the neighbour to buy a packet of cigs...................;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
ass holes,,,iam going to kill some cunt soon.........................................

day

dilz
25th October 2008, 16:55
fark dude,thats shit house!

FROSTY
25th October 2008, 16:55
sorry bro--didya say $10000 in cash ? holey cow that sucks

kevfromcoro
25th October 2008, 17:03
fuck iam pissed....yeah 10 grand.............
out for blood............................................. ..........
fuck ...again

sinfull
25th October 2008, 17:11
fuck iam pissed....yeah 10 grand.............
out for blood............................................. ..........
fuck ...again

Ummm 10k and you had it in you wallet that wasn't on your person ?

Don't want to rub salt in bro but FFS

sidecar bob
25th October 2008, 17:14
Wudda been cheaper to take the stuff to the dump rather than invite all the local shit heads over to case your place out.
Garage sale = waste of Saturday.
Good luck sorting it.

kevfromcoro
25th October 2008, 17:26
fuck iam still fuming.........................
10 k gone............................... fuck

arssholes......................................... ....

take care peeps.............
cant no cunt..............................
KEV

kevfromcoro
25th October 2008, 17:29
....YEAH 10K down the dunny....take care peeps.....
dont trust any cunt ...................who wants a fight...........
fuck iam pissed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,

kev

WierNixie
25th October 2008, 17:41
Man - sorry to hear that. Got any ideas who?

kevfromcoro
25th October 2008, 17:48
fuck iam angry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
having a rant on here.................
fuck again................................
10 k gone......

just been online cancelled card and licience,,,,,,,,, fuken arssholes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hmph................. rant over..........................
KEV.....................

FROSTY
25th October 2008, 17:57
Id be heading to the local pub--see who's suddenly able to shout a shit loada piss

Taz
25th October 2008, 17:58
Well it wasn't me......

kevfromcoro
25th October 2008, 18:03
FUCK IAM FOR BLOOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
who wants the bash,,,,,,iam in..............
where is that momig flew.................................. harden up...or want the bash..me and ductia hard........................scratcha ............denohit...are out for ya.............................pussies............ .......................

hahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.kev

Cr1MiNaL
25th October 2008, 18:10
I feel for ya bro. Hope you find the guy and the police sort him gud. Or u sort him/her even beta. Gutted 4 ya loss...

kevfromcoro
25th October 2008, 18:17
where is the flew..from hams....chicken arse..... cunts
oi you up for a challenge,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

chicken arse,,,,,,,, will contact nordie...just to make things interesting......
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa iam 60 yrs old,,,,but still you cunts the learn....................
hahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hayd3n
25th October 2008, 18:32
heard of insurance or a couple of hungry dogs?

Taz
25th October 2008, 18:35

chicken arse,,,,,,,, will contact nordie...just to make things interesting......
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa iam 60 yrs old,,,,but still you cunts the learn....................
hahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

60 years?? With carry on like this that surprises me. Even the few are not this bad.

kevfromcoro
25th October 2008, 18:43
BRING IT on...the flu cunts..................or are you busy changing you nappies........................................... ............haaaaaahaaa 90 yrs old give you cunts the learn

jrandom
25th October 2008, 18:46
Home contents insurance should cover theft of cash.

kevfromcoro
25th October 2008, 18:50
yeah i think it will............insuranse...where is

want to kick some arse..........

the flu mob

carver
25th October 2008, 18:50
FUCK IAM FOR BLOOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
who wants the bash,,,,,,iam in..............
where is that momig flew.................................. harden up...or want the bash..me and ductia hard........................scratcha ............denohit...are out for ya.............................pussies............ .......................

hahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.kev

hahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BRING IT on...the flu cunts..................or are you busy changing you nappies........................................... ............haaaaaahaaa 90 yrs old give you cunts the learn

il waste ya, that 10k brought all of us some good guns, now its time for a stand-down...
it was fun robbing ya!

kevfromcoro
25th October 2008, 18:55
haa ha karva,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,
bring it on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, pussies .........you cunts cant a BMX............................................... ................HA HA...PUSSIES.............................

carver
25th October 2008, 18:59
haa ha karva,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,
bring it on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, pussies .........you cunts cant a BMX............................................... ................HA HA...PUSSIES.............................

kevin.
you will be running to your mums place crying your eyes out when NZ's most notorious stunt crew arrive at your door.
waaaaaaahhhh, mummy, help me, the bad men are here to molest me!

sidewinder: "il do you and your son"

carver: "only if you share"

pathos: "lets just leave them alone and stop talking like were in a movie"

kevfromcoro
25th October 2008, 19:04
HAHA..............................

CAN YOU CUNTS COME OVER HERE;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
when u dont have a period week pussiies

carver
25th October 2008, 19:06
HAHA..............................

CAN YOU CUNTS COME OVER HERE;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
when u dont have a period week pussiies

waaaahhhh...
the notorious few have come to ram it in me...waaaaahhhh...
mummy, keep the bad men away!

we will share you between all 3 of us!

hold you down and molester you!

kevfromcoro
25th October 2008, 19:22
ha..ha wots that sidevalve cunt like i will bend him over the couch............ha pusssiess,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,se e you soon i havent got any tampons so bring your own............................................... .pussies.......................................... ...

Duke girl
25th October 2008, 19:58
What the hell is this world cumin too?. If its not bikes getting stolen off the street or from peoples garages, then its peoples belongings getting stolen at their garage sales. Make you think twice about having a garage sale in future as you dont know who's walking onto your property and even thou we all try to trust people when things like that happen your trust gets taken away from you. Its a pity u weren't wearing a money belt around your waist. There are so many low life out there and isn't it tuff enough trying to live these days withoput that happening to you. I hope they rott in hell cos thats where they are going to end up 1 day.

kevfromcoro
26th October 2008, 02:08
thank duke girl...
karma is coming............

kev

kevfromcoro
26th October 2008, 04:05
well just had the morming flu stay here........
plonked a $100 on the cofy table........
next day still there...........wot does that tell ya about bikers.....................

DUCATI*HARD
26th October 2008, 05:51
RATSHIT ALRITE KEV,,,I GOT YA BACK BRO:2guns:

kevfromcoro
26th October 2008, 07:58
RATSHIT ALRITE KEV,,,I GOT YA BACK BRO:2guns:
sweet.....bro..iam spewing................................
have conacted my bank ,,,,,,,,,,new card on the way,,,
but its in orks...fuck me..havent got enuf gas to get there.......................
fuken arssholes......some cunts going to pay...

kevfromcoro
26th October 2008, 08:04
anyone up for a loan...
i need a hundy....................................
100% interest....per hour..............
contact me now......................

jrandom
26th October 2008, 08:05
sweet.....bro..iam spewing................................
have conacted my bank ,,,,,,,,,,new card on the way,,,

Have you called your insurance company?

carver
26th October 2008, 08:12
well just had the morming flu stay here........
plonked a $100 on the cofy table........
next day still there...........wot does that tell ya about bikers.....................

we still have the real one, that one you gots a fake!
it tells you bikers like to tempt fate

anyone up for a loan...
i need a hundy....................................
100% interest....per hour..............
contact me now......................

there must be some jews on here!

scracha
26th October 2008, 08:14
Kev, passed your place yesterday. Your missus said something about a huge shopping spree. :buggerd:

10K eh...$hit there must be a lotta dope out the back of your place.

kevfromcoro
26th October 2008, 08:30
Have you called your insurance company?
hahaha kava.....
where are the momin pussy flu...
to chicken arse..to come back.................
bet you cunts have my wallet.....................
blood.................

kevfromcoro
26th October 2008, 08:33
Kev, passed your place yesterday. Your missus said something about a huge shopping spree. :buggerd:

10K eh...$hit there must be a lotta dope out the back of your place.

whoops poped that last post in the wrong place.........hey mate dont think it was my missus....she has fucked off back to thailand 2 weeks ago...........
one way ticket.....do i look happy............................................. ..peace at last......

kevfromcoro
26th October 2008, 08:35
fuck ..........wot did i do yesterday.....................
my leg is broken...my arm hurts like fuck.got blood all over my face........ not enuf piss i think......

Skyryder
26th October 2008, 08:37
had a gargage sale to

wallet was stolen...............................10000in cash......and all my fishing gear....................gone...................... .fuck iam fuming................had to borrow a dollar of the neighbour to buy a packet of cigs...................;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
ass holes,,,iam going to kill some cunt soon.........................................

day

Not much consolation I know but after this shit things can only get better.

Have you informed the police and you might be able to claim from insurance company.

Check the local pawn shops for your fishing gear. It's a long shot but who knows.

Feel for ya.

Skyyrder

slimjim
26th October 2008, 09:50
you lefted a walet with ten g's.....fuck me you got "bad" karma"...as sorry but aren't onone else to blame.....shit dude you had it coming if you approached it that honsetly.....hope something turns about ..however won't be likely....

kevfromcoro
26th October 2008, 12:13
sold some more shit to-day..........got $42...75....
enuf to get me to orks....pick up bank card.............

to-moorooow......................

blairh
26th October 2008, 12:32
Is this shit for real???

kevfromcoro
26th October 2008, 13:13
yeah its real shit mate.............................................. ...... iam hunting blood............................................. ..................................................

illcacophony
26th October 2008, 15:02
Process of elimination man- there must have only been so many people that came to your garage sale, of the ones you thought dodgy just inform the cops. Still don't like your chances of seeing your cash, but worth a shot.

10k in a wallet sitting on the bench. Go firgure.

illcacophony
26th October 2008, 15:07
10k in cash, that would be one bloated wallet too dude (100 x $100 notes), so would've been obvious as fuck sitting there...

kevfromcoro
26th October 2008, 15:19
nah it was locked in the cupboard.......going to see the cops to-morrow,,,,,and stick a post in the local paper......
hmmm...might do allright out of this afta all...............

Quailboy
26th October 2008, 15:24
Thats shit man. I feel for you. We had a G sale a few months ago, everything for sale was on the driveway with the garage open and some rough islanders (not being racist at all)(without us knowing) walk into the garage and start fiddling and sitting on someones bike we were looking after- scary shit, they could've bashed me and taken off with a $20k bike.

I would have guarded that 10k fold with my life, I would've never let it leave my person especially having a Garage sale.

kevfromcoro
27th October 2008, 01:44
ha.....found my wallet................neigbour came over and hid it.........thank fuck...whos up for a drink..........on me........happy............

sidecar bob
27th October 2008, 07:04
10k in cash, that would be one bloated wallet too dude (100 x $100 notes), so would've been obvious as fuck sitting there...

Or 500 $20s, i did a wee experiment, its a physical impossibility, which makes me doubt the likleyhood of this having ever happened at all. Oh look, it has amazingly re appeared.

dino3310
27th October 2008, 07:10
count your lucky stars mate - and buy a lotto ticket

Number One
27th October 2008, 08:12
ha.....found my wallet................neigbour came over and hid it.........thank fuck...whos up for a drink..........on me........happy............
I think you owe that neighbour a stiff drink!

Trouser
27th October 2008, 08:20
So your neighbour went into your locked cupboard and hid your wallet with $10k in it and didn't think to tell you for a day. Golly gosh.

Donor
27th October 2008, 08:30
So your neighbour went into your locked cupboard and hid your wallet with $10k in it and didn't think to tell you for a day. Golly gosh.

Whatever... clearly you have missed the point - there is a free drink on offer!

Some people...

sidecar bob
27th October 2008, 08:32
Hmm, So a chap, for reasons only known to him has ten grand that he has inexplicably not banked sitting in his presumeably strangely large wallet. Neighbour takes said wallet with a physically too large an amout of cash to fit into a wallet from a locked cupboard, which he somehow knew was in there & knew where the key was to the cupboard, without asking or telling, then he wanders back in the next day & casually mentions that he relocated it for safekeeping or suchlike. Clearly if said neighbour is matey enough to do this he would be amongst the first people Mr Kev would be going to have a bleat to about the missing money, but for reasons we dont know, that didnt happen.
My bullshit meter just went off the clock.

Beemer
27th October 2008, 09:27
Hmm, So a chap, for reasons only known to him has ten grand that he has inexplicably not banked sitting in his presumeably strangely large wallet. Neighbour takes said wallet with a physically too large an amout of cash to fit into a wallet from a locked cupboard, which he somehow knew was in there & knew where the key was to the cupboard, without asking or telling, then he wanders back in the next day & casually mentions that he relocated it for safekeeping or suchlike. Clearly if said neighbour is matey enough to do this he would be amongst the first people Mr Kev would be going to have a bleat to about the missing money, but for reasons we dont know, that didnt happen.

My bullshit meter is with yours!

dino3310
27th October 2008, 09:35
My bullshit meter is with yours!

weather it be shit or not it's been an interesting saga :clap:

Trouser
27th October 2008, 09:35
Mine needs an overhaul after that overswing.

barty5
27th October 2008, 10:38
just give the Neighbour the major bash for all the stress caused prob solved

Dargor
27th October 2008, 10:43
Or 500 $20s, i did a wee experiment, its a physical impossibility, which makes me doubt the likleyhood of this having ever happened at all. Oh look, it has amazingly re appeared.

Maybe hes a woman, they have big wallets.

icekiwi
27th October 2008, 10:48
It is the Coromandal afterall.....
"Pass that doobie will ya dude?" :doobey::doobey:

Bit of short term memory loss....maybe....

DUCATI*HARD
27th October 2008, 11:13
THE FILTHY MOANING FLU BUNT RIDER GUYS GAVE IT TO THE NEIGBOUR TO GIVE BACK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PUSSIES:spanking:

Taz
27th October 2008, 13:00
Seek help Kev.....

Boob Johnson
27th October 2008, 13:27
Yep, I just read the entire thread & stopped when I got to his bomb shell & then wrote this....

After all that??? Your neighbour took HOW long to tell you? And you took HOW long to ASK your neighbour???? Dunno what forums you think this is but the "kiddies korner" is a few .com's over cause I doubt any sane adult will buy that one.

*experiencing large amounts of BS captain*

Forest
27th October 2008, 17:01
So let's review the evidence shall we.

1. Large pile of cash
2. Forgetfulness
3. Paranoia
4. Aggression

I think that somebody has been sampling their own merchandise. :whistle:

Al
27th October 2008, 18:07
Shit batch of merchandise that was grown / brewed / cooked!

BLazeD
27th October 2008, 18:17
bull shit right here

carver
27th October 2008, 18:17
So let's review the evidence shall we.

1. Large pile of cash
2. Forgetfulness
3. Paranoia
4. Aggression

I think that somebody has been sampling their own merchandise. :whistle:

haha...
that makes for funny reading!

NOMIS
27th October 2008, 18:49
mods ... if there is a award for bigest bullshit of the year, give it to this guy.

Gareth51
27th October 2008, 18:49
I better take the GOLD out of the saddle bags tonight,can't trust anyone these days

dino3310
27th October 2008, 18:56
mods ... if there is a award for bigest bullshit of the year, give it to this guy.

you out did carver with this one kev

scumdog
27th October 2008, 18:59

What the hell are you on????????

Whatever it is givie it up, it ain't doing ya no good.

cynna
27th October 2008, 19:02
...........had to borrow a dollar of the neighbour to buy a packet of cigs

looks like u went to the wrong neighbour

oldrider
27th October 2008, 20:36

After reading this thread.......my thoughts exactly! :confused: :eek5: :crazy: but as they say in world of Triumph, "Go your own way". :whocares:

Just don't hurt anyone else while your doin it! :no: John.

scracha
30th October 2008, 06:47

and who made you the fun police?

Oh wait a minute..........

kevfromcoro
30th October 2008, 07:52
and who made you the fun police?

Oh wait a minute..........
hey mate.. there is a loop run on to-morow...posted by toto....
got a new scoot..and iam keen...cant do all the loop ...running out of time....
you keen......
to all you guys that have condemed me in this thread......
for a start ,,,i dont take drugs...not even an aspro.....
or sell drugs...as it happened...i lost my wallet.... which i have back now.....
i fell down the stairs and spent the night in thames hospital with concusion...
funny how people jump to conclusions without the facts.....
going for a ride

kev

Finn
30th October 2008, 08:06
but as they say in world of Triumph, "Go your own way". :whocares:

Wasn't that Fleetwood Mac?

jrandom
30th October 2008, 08:06
Kev, I'd say this wouldn't be the first time you've fallen down and hit your head, right?

kevfromcoro
22nd December 2008, 22:06
Rather than start a new thread ,, i thought i would post in this one,
Well you all know i bashed myself out,, that was 2 months ago.
got sereve concusion , and a month latter , i was still getting hospital treament,,,. it aint nice
all was well .. done a lot of riding since...
but to-day i was driving to Aucks and got another attack..
its f****kn freaky,,, bit like LSD
going down the motorway , and WOW hit the brakes...
stopped in the midddle of the centre line ..
WTF is going on,,
it happened a few more times.....
Scary shit.
just drove from Auck to Thames . took me 3 hrs
wasnt going to get a speed camera ticket..

kevfromcoro
22nd December 2008, 22:10
dam clicked the wrong button.
as we all know
bikers come from all sorts of life styles

from drain diggers to lawyers.

anyone here got any medical advice
this is scary shit.
going to see my GP in the morning
Cheers KEV

reofix
22nd December 2008, 22:16
Aint but one way anyone on the coro has 10k on or about their person.... How is this years crop going anyway?

fire eyes
22nd December 2008, 22:26
ohh Kev, hope you get it sorted out!

racefactory
22nd December 2008, 22:41
fuckin 'ell what on earth is going on here!!!

pixc
22nd December 2008, 22:43

I know, that you know, that I know, that kev knows whats going on here.

SARGE
22nd December 2008, 22:44

yeeeeaaaa.. Been trying to decipher this thread for a few weeks now...

pixc
22nd December 2008, 22:54
If you've hit your head, best get that looked into. That mushie stuff in ya head tends to take awhile to rewire itself. You may even feel fine.

I got knocked out. 10months later I went to the brain injury clinic and got a real nasty shock. I thought I was ok..but I couldnt get my finger to touch the tip of my nose. Memory was shot. They wouldnt let me drive home again..thankfully.

kevfromcoro
22nd December 2008, 22:57
Well yeah iam trying to work it out. too
thanks for your post pixc,,
bit of a help

Brett
22nd December 2008, 23:01
SHIIIIIIIT, this thread has really really really lost me.

kevfromcoro
22nd December 2008, 23:08
SHIIIIIIIT, this thread has really really really lost me.

youre probably not drinking enough lol
just look at the date it was posted.
KB to me is like the wiki ..
there is allways someone with some good advice.

CheerS KEV

carver
23rd December 2008, 05:24
Well yeah iam trying to work it out. too
thanks for your post pixc,,
bit of a help

keep a tab of acid on you for when you have your next attack, then you can double trip, it may cancel itself out.

thanks for the 10k by the way, i will come back to you with it once you have fully forgotten and we can fly around the moon together and maybe check out god aswell!

NighthawkNZ
23rd December 2008, 06:20
i went to some garage sale and picked up the wallet fpr $1.00 I mad $9999.00 on the deal

Pixie
23rd December 2008, 07:43
I thought I was ok..but I couldnt get my finger to touch the tip of my nose. Memory was shot.

So,you couldn't remember where your nose was?

pixc
23rd December 2008, 08:11
So,you couldn't remember where your nose was?

No, motor functions were a bit off..apparently. It really is a weird, shocking feeling. All the stupid tests he did, picked up quite a few little..quirks.

wbks
23rd December 2008, 08:11
Wow I thought this thread was recent. I guess you can disreguard the PM I just sent you, Kev

Curious_AJ
23rd December 2008, 14:35
wtf.... this should be in pointless drivel .... a lot better threads have been put in there, so why isnt this one?