Stew
2nd February 2005, 17:00
ride this sunday 6/02/05 :banana:

the origanal club 250 people are back
come in force it will be a great day out
meet at TSS Motorcycles 421 Cuba Street Alicetown Lower Hutt
9.30am.

Leave at 10am approx.

All welcome first timers to experienced riders.
125cc and above welcome.

for more information ring Stewart at TSS 5693989 :wavey:

Jonty
3rd February 2005, 07:29
Damn, would love to come on the ride, but 7's weekend could mean the blood to alcohol concentration may be a little tipped in favour of the alcohol :laugh:

Have fun guys :apint:

bear
3rd February 2005, 11:22
Sounds good mate, the last ride was enjoyable - hopefully we'll be without the rain this time!

Coyote
3rd February 2005, 17:06
L plates able to come along?

riffer
3rd February 2005, 19:02
L plates able to come along?

LOL I can still remember Stew swapping bikes with Darren on one of the old rides - Darren had a zxr250 with L plate, Stew had a wicked red TL1000S.

The last thing Darren saw of his L plate was it flying off as Stew flew past him at some outrageous speed on the way to Martinborough!

Darren's fault really - he was bitching he couldn't keep up as his bike was "too slow".

I'd love to come along guys but have been given the hard word - no days away until bubs makes his entrance.

On the plus side, I scored some new (bigger) jets from WMCC today so a bit of bike surgery is in order - yippee - more horsepower!!!

Stew
3rd February 2005, 22:32
Every ones welcome to come along,see you there

hobdar
5th February 2005, 21:50
Damn if/when i get my bike you can count me in too....Stewarts a top guy btw he gave some great advice when i dropped into his shop this week....Prices for helmets look good too and he was very helpful in explaining the differences between the cheapies and the CL14's which was very useful.