PDA

View Full Version : Fuck off already!

placidfemme
30th October 2008, 20:40
:angry:

As those who have meet me know. There isn't a hell of a lot to me. I'm pretty damn skinny (or so I'm constantly told).

Got checked out by the Dr. He reckons all is sweet.

Started a "EAT EVERYTHING" diet. Spent more than double my normal budget on food, from good fats (Avocardo, nuts, yadda yadda) to bad fats (Pies... sausage rolls, burgerking, McD's yadda yadda) to eating constantly all day. Toast with every meal etc to the point that eating is more like a fucking chore than anything else.

I havnt been doing my eat everything diet for long, but its not working... my "added-on fat" for this month is 200g :angry: And to boot its not actually even fat, as my over-all body fat percentage for this month dropped by .6% (less than 15% body fat).

I'm so sick of people giving me shit about being skinny. If another person says to me "Geez dont you eat?" I'm gonna kick them in the fucking kneecap! So fuck off already!

Fucking fat cunts

Fatjim
30th October 2008, 20:41
Geez, don't you eat?

Ixion
30th October 2008, 20:46
Ah. I can tell you where you're going wrong. Relying on FOOD to put on weight is a mistake. What you need is BEER. 3 or 4 pints a day, will do the job in no time. DAMHIK

rachprice
30th October 2008, 20:47
Oh that sucks!
Its not like people go around saying 'oh your so fat' to fat people hey?
Why is it that negative comments about skinny are justified because 'we are worried about their health' but they wont go tell the morbidly obese that they need to eat less and exercise?
Thats good your healthy though!

McJim
30th October 2008, 20:47

As those who have meet me know. There isn't a hell of a lot to me. I'm pretty damn skinny (or so I'm constantly told).

Started a "EAT EVERYTHING" diet. Spent more than double my normal budget on food, from good fats (Avocardo, nuts, yadda yadda) to bad fats (Pies... sausage rolls, burgerking, McD's yadda yadda) to eating constantly all day. Toast with every meal etc to the point that eating is more like a fucking chore than anything else.

I havnt been doing my eat everything diet for long, but its not working... my "added-on fat" for this month is 200g :angry: And to boot its not actually even fat, as my over-all body fat percentage for this month dropped by .6% (less than 15% body fat).

I'm so sick of people giving me shit about being skinny. If another person says to me "Geez dont you eat?" I'm gonna kick them in the fucking kneecap! So fuck off already!

Fucking fat cunts

Fat fucker.....:rofl:

placidfemme
30th October 2008, 20:48
Ah. I can tell you where you're going wrong. Relying on FOOD to put on weight is a mistake. What you need is BEER. 3 or 4 pints a day, will do the job in no time. DAMHIK

Well I stopped drinking for... I dunno nearly 3 years... and over the last 3 odd months I've found my new beer :niceone: and been drinking a fair bit of it too... it doesnt seem to help either

old git
30th October 2008, 20:49
Hi ,
You are just the perfect woman 100% spot on, and if that pic of you on your profile was taken in your personal garage, every male KBer will be in love with you,............coz we could "borrow" one of your serious bike collection , hey most girls collect lipstick not superbikes.

Ixion
30th October 2008, 20:49
Drink more. Even if it still doesn't help, you won't care.

MadDuck
30th October 2008, 20:51

Fucking fat cunts

Geez thanks. I own shares in Heineken and Woodstock.... :clap:

Chooky
Yea....beer.... works for me...:apint:

kevfromcoro

Fucking fat cunts

yeah i get that all the time...iam a skinny prick....eat like a horse....pork fat ........eggs cream buns,,,,, and eveyone says to me.....
fuck you are skinyy......i get pissed off with it.....perhaps we could go to weight watchers......jenny graig....and scof big pork buns and cream doughnuts..hahaha......i do get pissed offf with it though........ cheers
kev

placidfemme
Drink more. Even if it still doesn't help, you won't care.

lol I like that plan!:clap:

XxKiTtiExX
30th October 2008, 20:52
Know how you feel, been there done that. Have put up with the "eating disorder" comments myself, and hell I ain't even as skinny as you. So figure that one out?

Don't let it get to you. Simple. Obviously whatever weight you are is normal for you. You have a fit bill of health thats all that matters isn't it?

placidfemme
30th October 2008, 20:53
yeah i get that all the time...iam a skinny prick....eat like a horse....pork fat ........eggs cream buns,,,,, and eveyone says to me.....
fuck you are skinyy......i get pissed off with it.....perhaps we could go to weight watchers......jenny graig....and scof big pork buns and cream doughnuts..hahaha......i do get pissed offf with it though........ cheers
kev

It gets old pretty quick huh...

I wanna go on that fatty show on TV be the Crash Diet dummy... I'd eat all that shit and they'd say "how'd that make you feel?" and I'd respond... "Good... lets do it again... with more pies this time aye"

NOMIS
30th October 2008, 20:53
try a high protein high carb diet , not fats .

Boob Johnson
30th October 2008, 20:54
You don't need food as such you need the right TYPE of food more specifically, I (highly) recommend........ice cream (lots of it), beer, switch to normal butter, normal milk etc etc & don't do any exercise at all.

Goddamit i'm jealous right now lol

Robbo
30th October 2008, 20:55
Try Dr Robbo's stable diet of Beer, Pies and Fish and Chips. Six times per day.
Guaranteed to show positive results.
:done:

CookMySock
30th October 2008, 20:57
refined carbs is what you need. White bread, sugar, scones, potatoes, kumara.. Bread and honey with cream on for puddin. Fat wont do it, carbs will.

Hey I like skinny girls anyway.. you all look marvellous with your knees in your armpits, and all sorts of other ways too.. Pouty button muffin titties and bouncy tiny bums - bring it on I say. Put up your pic on your profile, and I'm sure you will get some positive, er, feedback, rather than complaints.

Here, lemme spank ur skinny butt.. love it!

DB

SixPackBack
30th October 2008, 20:58

Fucking fat cunts

Fuck I never noticed..........how about "Geez can you sell me a REEEALLY cheap Kawasaki":sunny:

"Those that matter don't care and those that care don't matter":Punk:

placidfemme
30th October 2008, 21:01
try a high protein high carb diet , not fats .

Oh I have. I live with a personal trainer and have her mates (professional body buildler... marathon people [whats with running when your life doesnt depend on it?] and all sorts of health freaks... I have seriously tried every... and then put them all together and tried everything all at once (the EAT EVERYTHING diet).

The first month I was on this diet I did the whole protein shakes (as well as what comes in normal food) thing with all my meals... Even went for one stage of having 4 shakes a day (on-top of food) for over 6 months and it didnt help.

NOMIS
30th October 2008, 21:04
Oh I have. I live with a personal trainer and have her mates (professional body buildler... marathon people [whats with running when your life doesnt depend on it?] and all sorts of health freaks... I have seriously tried every... and then put them all together and tried everything all at once (the EAT EVERYTHING diet).

The first month I was on this diet I did the whole protein shakes (as well as what comes in normal food) thing with all my meals... Even went for one stage of having 4 shakes a day (on-top of food) for over 6 months and it didnt help.

I was the same, Before i went to army i was a gym junky for about a year only put on 5kg in a year got a 6% body fat thats about what a body builder has befopre a comp and i only got to 70kg i was on hig protein ect. now im older im at 72kg but back into the gym and it hasnt moved. still exactly the same except im sure my body fat alot higher lol

DMNTD
30th October 2008, 21:05
OFFERING!

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4725/kelskithr1.jpg

placidfemme
30th October 2008, 21:06
OFFERING!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :Punk:

DMNTD
30th October 2008, 21:09
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :Punk:

Maybe you would you like some meat in your diet? :yes:

placidfemme
30th October 2008, 21:12

lol ohh the things I could say :bleh:

DMNTD
30th October 2008, 21:13
lol ohh the things I could say :bleh:

I must spread myself around etc...

kevfromcoro
30th October 2008, 21:21
It gets old pretty quick huh...

I wanna go on that fatty show on TV be the Crash Diet dummy... I'd eat all that shit and they'd say "how'd that make you feel?" and I'd respond... "Good... lets do it again... with more pies this time aye"

IAM INTO IT ( SOory didnt mean to shout).yeah lets do do it....iam out for a it........cream buns .........4 dozen.....................iam going for a ride to-morrow ,,,,,,,,,,pm me........be back late arvo...... lets do it .....................BTW are you m/f............dosent mater...... iam going to to do it ...pork pies heaps.........
dont you get sick of cunts callining ya skinny....fuck i can go on and on................................................ ..............
kev

NighthawkNZ
30th October 2008, 21:27
if you smoke... quit... you'll put on wait fast then???

BIGBOSSMAN
30th October 2008, 21:28

I do, I said it to Archerwc last week as a matter of fat oops fact.

Hitcher
30th October 2008, 21:31
Good grief! I'm not sure what's worse: skinny people or skinny people who moan about being skinny.

I am still searching for my inner skinny person in my daily struggle against anorexia...

Fatjim
30th October 2008, 21:34
Oh give up!:shit:

The Pastor
30th October 2008, 21:35
get over yourself. your not speical and no one cares. everyone has somthing wrong with them, get over it. no such thing as normal.

AllanB
30th October 2008, 21:43
Try sex and lots of it.

Just thinking about it has given me a 'fat' :doh:

fire eyes
30th October 2008, 21:56
placid?????? geez would hate to see you angry :bleh: :lol: fk it .. if your doing ok screw the 'get bigger' stuff .. just work what ya got .. can't say Id recommend beer but ya could try wearing clothes 3 sizes bigger! that might help!!!!!!!!! ohh and Fatt Maxx recommends pies .. so that could help to lol :banana:

fire eyes
30th October 2008, 21:57
Try sex and lots of it.

Just thinking about it has given me a 'fat' :doh:

:spanking: that is kinda gross

1 Free Man
30th October 2008, 22:27

Fucking fat cunts
HONEY ROASTED PEANUTS!!! These little suckers did it for me. Waist line went from 87 to 105cm in 12 weeks.
Still trying to get rid of the gut 5 years later LOL
I don't think your skinny. You don't sound skinny.

westie
30th October 2008, 22:31
I agree with the smoking thing. If ya give that up, you could quit with me(again):shifty:

ps I have some spare fat if you want it:shit:

tzrmike
30th October 2008, 23:52
It sounds like your base metabolic rate is extremely accelerated, basically your body absorbs less calories out of a meal, than a, um, non-skinny person. Personally, my metabolic rate goes up and down based on how much exercise I do. I can go from 1900 calories per day+no exercise=you fat bastard to 3500 calories per day + rugby league training/running everyday= cut another hole in my belt. If you drink a lot of coffee/V/red bull/smoke your rate will remain accelerated. Cut those out, and maybe try some St Johns wort to slow down your system. Drinking water with a meal also aids digestion. You could always try eating taro.

Gremlin
31st October 2008, 02:11
They are probably jealous... I know I fucken am :mellow:

Went from competitive cycling in school, 6'2, 68kg, kept eating the huge amounts of food I needed (10+ hours a week on the bike, 30kph) and stopped exercising.

ta-da... Now I'm 6'3 and just under 100kg. That last inch sure has been a doozy <_<

no-coast-punk
31st October 2008, 02:56
There is a scientific term for people like you. You have an ectomorphic somatype.

http://ectomorph-gainmass.blogspot.com/

Here's how you gain more weight.

Basically the ectomorphs have a (common) hormone imbalance. I bet you are either really hot or really cold all the time. You probably also have unusually long fingers/toes. Certain growth hormones run wild while others are non-existent. The "good" growth hormones you need more of do come out when you sleep, but not so much during waking hours. You also metabolize fat, carbs and proteins at different rates than the rest of us which is why the diet that would make a normal person fat, you simply shrug off. The key for you is to keep fat, carbs and proteins in the correct ratio, otherwise the body will start to metabolize one more than the other, and then you're back at square one.

pritch
31st October 2008, 03:41
:spanking: that is kinda gross

yeah but kinda funny:msn-wink:

Trumpess
31st October 2008, 05:20
Wow! Youve had some interesting replys!
Hope that has put a smile on your face.

Using a carb diet will put meat on your bones, but you have to stick to it for a good 6 weeks to notice the difference. It certianly don't happen over night.

Face it hunny! You being skinny is part of your gene. Its who you are!
Nothing you can do about it really.
Most people don't like something about their bodies, tis the norm.
Most people admire someone elses body, or wish they had certian parts to complement theirs. Tis the norm.
For ladies its usually the boobs, bum or tummy.
For guys its their "ahem", muscles or abs. :lol:

Be thankfull that people make these comments to you instead of jibbing you behind your back. It is jelousy. Tis the norm.

You are unhappy about your situation because people have made you more aware and they wish they have what you have.
You need to counteract and tell them to get over it and become happy with yourself again.

Crazy Steve
31st October 2008, 06:28
Cleary her eat everything just isnt that..

I had a skinny friend for ages, He would say "I just cant put weight on"

And "I eat like a Horse"

Thing is he didnt "Eat like a Horse"

And when that skinny friend finally started visiting Wendys and the gym 3-4times a week hes now gone from 55kgs to 115kgs and hes a 6 foot....

The amount of food that fat people eat is fckin MASIVE ! !

And there is no way a Skinny person could ever eat the same amount..

Myself and two friend use to walk into George Pie in Hamilton after swimming at Waterworld and Buy 30 small steakmince and cheese pie and 10 fries 10x Pies each...the look on the staffs face when one persons orders that...:eek:

Those two friend would also sometimes stop on the way home that same night for Mc Dees.....(Yes im seroius) Both these friends are now 160kgs plus.....:doctor:

And that was considered a snack ! ! ! !

Crazy Steve..

sels1
31st October 2008, 07:15
[QUOTE=placidfemme;1790505Started a "EAT EVERYTHING" diet. Spent more than double my normal budget on food, from good fats (Avocardo, nuts, yadda yadda) to bad fats (Pies... sausage rolls, burgerking, McD's yadda yadda) to eating constantly all day. Toast with every meal etc to the point that eating is more like a fucking chore than anything else.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm you are eating all this extra food...but not storing any of it...where does it all go? You must be spending shitloads on loo paper as well???:lol:

Swoop
31st October 2008, 07:18
Fuck it. It will come when you get older. Enjoy it while it lasts and tell anyone who has problems with it to "fuck off and join a gangsta video, since they need booty".

whats with running when your life doesnt depend on it?
Unless you are chasing something to eat, or running away from something that is attempting to eat you, running is totally un-neccessary!

slimjim
31st October 2008, 07:21
"Fuck" anyone would think you're "Depressed"...:bleh:..fuck if you're happy the way you are....live by it....

nodrog
31st October 2008, 07:29
its all that fish you eat :eek:

Trudes
31st October 2008, 07:33
So why are you trying to put on weight? Because some doctor told you to? Why? Because people tell you you're skinny? So!
If you're happy with how you look and you're healthy, who gives a fuck. You're lucky enough that you obviously don't need to watch what you eat for fear of getting fat so enjoy it, eat what you want and don't stress about it, that'll only turn your insides black!:niceone:

Stirts
31st October 2008, 07:35
No matter what you do, say, or how you look, people are going to form an opinion of you. You have no control over that!!!! Don't give a flying fark what people say/think!!!!
Shit, if we all looked the same the world would be a farken boring place!!

Flaunt that skinny arse of yours with confidence!!!

placidfemme
31st October 2008, 07:36
Ehh... Thanks all

This rant was about the people who keep giving me shit about being skinny...

I've tried everything mentioned above in regards to putting on weight. Even the quit smoking thing. I quit for 3 months, substituted (sp) food for smokes and over the 3 months I actually lost weight.

I'm officially giving up on the "waste money on food" diet shit and this thread was my "FUCK YOU" rant lol

Trudes
31st October 2008, 07:38
Ehh... Thanks all

This rant was about the people who keep giving me shit about being skinny...

I've tried everything mentioned above in regards to putting on weight. Even the quit smoking thing. I quit for 3 months, substituted (sp) food for smokes and over the 3 months I actually lost weight.

I'm officially giving up on the "waste money on food" diet shit and this thread was my "FUCK YOU" rant lol

Good for you, fuck it, just be you.

MSTRS
31st October 2008, 07:59
Inside most people is a skinny person, just screaming to be let out. However, some people like to be 'different' :whistle:*snigger*
Have you tried worm tablets?

vifferman
31st October 2008, 08:04
Change your KB name. Placid you are not - it's all that nervous energy that's keeping you thin. :eek:

Seriously, I dunno why it's a problem - you have the body most women would die to have. Enjoy it! If you can eat WTF you want to, and don't get fat, then you are truly blessed!
Flaunt it!
When people comment on how skinny you are, say, "Yeah! Innit great? I can eat as many cakes/pies/pizzas as I want, and I don't get fat! Ha ha! Sucks to be you! etc etc."

Bass
31st October 2008, 08:16
The difference between Placid and a counterfeit dollar???

Well one's a phoney buck.

Right. Running for cover now..............

Storm
31st October 2008, 09:13
They just being jealous. Its not your fault your slim and hot.;)

pritch
31st October 2008, 09:36
Myself and two friend use to walk into George Pie in Hamilton after swimming at Waterworld and Buy 30 small steakmince and cheese pie and 10 fries 10x Pies each...the look on the staffs face when one persons orders that...:eek:

I had cause to have to shout morning tea for the staff where I work. Considering all were female I thought I'd buy all and sundry a Hershey's chocolate pie.

Off to BK I go and place the order for 10 Hershey's pies and the girls asks,
"Is that to have here or take away?"

ManDownUnder
31st October 2008, 09:46
LOL Tammie - don't worry about 'em. If it's making you sick - then it's an issue... but otherwise I think it might be a case of "mind your own fuckin' business" for the others.

sunhuntin
31st October 2008, 11:17
So why are you trying to put on weight? Because some doctor told you to? Why? Because people tell you you're skinny? So!
If you're happy with how you look and you're healthy, who gives a fuck. You're lucky enough that you obviously don't need to watch what you eat for fear of getting fat so enjoy it, eat what you want and don't stress about it, that'll only turn your insides black!:niceone:

i was gonna post almost the exactly same thing. i wouldnt worry about it. docs are all full of shite most of the time.

LilSel
31st October 2008, 11:33
lol... if I could give you some of mine I'd gladly do so :sunny:

imdying
31st October 2008, 11:47
You need a stalker... it'll give you something worthwhile to worry about :blip:

SPman
31st October 2008, 14:23
marathon people [whats with running when your life doesnt depend on it?] .
As I once read some Dr saying........
"I only run when I'm late for the funeral of someone who's dropped dead while out running"

mstriumph
31st October 2008, 14:27
..............I havnt been doing my eat everything diet for long, but its not working... my "added-on fat" for this month is 200g :angry: And to boot its not actually even fat, as my over-all body fat percentage for this month dropped by .6% (less than 15% body fat).

Fucking fat cunts

..... and i hear one more paperthin female saying how HARD it is to have folk commenting on how svelt they are I'M probably going to have an equally bad reaction

please DON'T waste your breath telling the rather more rotund-and-voluptuous-in-an-adiposular-manner majority of women how awful you are having it when weight-reduction has spawned a mega-multi-million-dollar industry ............ they won't believe you - that may be unfair but then LIFE's unfair

don't believe me? then just ask yourself how you can get away with calling the more amply-endowed on here 'fucking fat cunts' with impunity but if one of those maligned sisters called YOU something equally derogatory in relation to YOUR weight, you'd probably smirk and say they were jealous :no:

[and, before you ask ... no, i'm not - some of us don't have body image problems]

mstriumph
31st October 2008, 14:31
As I once read some Dr saying........
"I only run when I'm late for the funeral of someone who's dropped dead while out running"

walking is good, too
my grandfather started walking 5 miles a day when he was 70
..... he's 93 now and we've no idea where he is ......

Ixion
31st October 2008, 14:39
That's a worry. That's 41975 miles. The earth is only 25000 odd miles around. He should be home by now. But maybe he's gone round a second time, and you missed him the first time. In that case you should expect him in about 4 and a half years time. Keep a close watch this time, and grab the old fool as he powers past.

mstriumph
31st October 2008, 14:44
That's a worry. That's 41975 miles. The earth is only 25000 odd miles around. He should be home by now. ........... erm - one can't assume he's walking in a straight line?:msn-wink: most people don't, apparently... walk in a straight line, that is

Ixion
31st October 2008, 14:47
erm - one can't assume he's walking in a straight line?:msn-wink: most people don't, apparently... walk in a straight line, that is

Oh, you mean he's permanently pissed. In that case , check the local boozer , he's probably spent the 23 years walking in a circle round it looking for the gents.

H00dz
31st October 2008, 15:59

Fucking fat cunts[/QUOTE]

I'm the fatest person I know......I'm a maori so I know a lot of fat people......ITs funny and and yet somehow strangely comforting to hear that you being the extreme opposite to my problem is just a frustrating LOL :crybaby:

Sorry No words of comfort except to say I know how you feel....I think?

icekiwi
31st October 2008, 16:08
Hey whats the problem being skinny...
Me i'm built like a racing sardine....
Just think I've saved myself a few bucks on performance mods cause of it...
Bike doesn't have to drag a fat arse around=faster:yeah:

kevfromcoro
31st October 2008, 16:25
walking is good, too
my grandfather started walking 5 miles a day when he was 70
..... he's 93 now and we've no idea where he is ......

hahaha that was funny.... go and check your leter box every couple of days..iam sure he will pass by.......

smoke.............
fuck i smell smoke,,,,,,,,,
hang on BRB..... Think i have set fire to the house..
us cunts are hopeless without a women..........
fuck the house is on fire............shit wot i do.......
rin

oldguy
31st October 2008, 17:05
I know if your were a farm animal, and you weren't putting on any weight, you would end up in the freezer as dog tucker.

you got good heath thats all that matters.

Now if you were me, then you would have problems, judging by some of the comments made here on KB. I'm screwed.

But I don't give a F**K.:clap:

I am what I am,
that's all that I am,
I am what I am,
I'm a Hooligan.:confused:

roy.nz
31st October 2008, 17:13
Com on eat something already!!!!!! eat tons of cards and protein and you'l pick up weight. Thats how i picked up wieght for rugby..... :doh:

MIXONE
31st October 2008, 17:27
Built in a similar mould to yourself and living in Wellywood some days I fear that I'm going to get blown out into Cook Strait or something.

mstriumph
31st October 2008, 17:44
Oh, you mean he's permanently pissed. In that case , check the local boozer , he's probably spent the 23 years walking in a circle round it looking for the gents.

hmmm - actually i was thinking of him veering off course due to the marginal difference in stride due to leg length .... but i like your idea better *heads for local boozer*

phoenixgtr
31st October 2008, 17:56
I know what you're saying pf. I get it all the time. I may be wrong but I reckon it's worse for a guy. I actually had a major complex through school because people would keep teasing me about being skinny. No matter what I eat or how much I eat I don't change. I'm actually finally starting to come to grips with that and not care anymore. I'm healthy and more agile than the average man so there!!

Don't worry about it. Just enjoy life

naphazoline
31st October 2008, 18:15

Fucking fat cunts

hey there....
if you are real keen on putting on weight,i know of some great ways.someone here might have already mentioned some of it,but without reading this whole thread,i'll give it a go.

1stly,and mostly,a lot of people think that to put on fat,you need to eat fat.WRONG. you're way more on track if you load up on carb's.the best carb's are,potatoes,bread,pasta, rice,and porridge,and if you eat them in the evening,and don't exercise them 0ff,you should put weight on quite good.

another way is supplements from a gym,but that can be exspensive.

one way i probably wouldn't recommend,is one or two meals a day of really big portions.doesn't work for everyone,but your body can get confused as to when the next lot of nutrients are coming,and store up fat.

i hope this is of some help to you.good luck.

Swoop
31st October 2008, 18:34
eat tons of cards and protein
Birthday or christmas cards?

rottiguy
31st October 2008, 19:13
Yep you are on the money with the absorption thing, basically she has a very inefficient digestive system and most of the nutrients pass out without being absorpted . Me on the other hand, well just the smell of a donut and I inflate like a absorbatron 2000, my system sucks every last drop out of whatever I eat and hey presto, fatty fatty boom boom

It sounds like your base metabolic rate is extremely accelerated, basically your body absorbs less calories out of a meal, than a, um, non-skinny person. Personally, my metabolic rate goes up and down based on how much exercise I do. I can go from 1900 calories per day+no exercise=you fat bastard to 3500 calories per day + rugby league training/running everyday= cut another hole in my belt. If you drink a lot of coffee/V/red bull/smoke your rate will remain accelerated. Cut those out, and maybe try some St Johns wort to slow down your system. Drinking water with a meal also aids digestion. You could always try eating taro.

FlangMasterJ
31st October 2008, 19:17
Three mass gainer shakes per day. Two in between your normal meals and one before beddy byes. Make sure it has shitloads of sugar in it.

naphazoline
31st October 2008, 19:29
....and one before beddy byes.

that there is the ticket.carbs then bed=weight gain.

Mollie
31st October 2008, 19:34
Just remember....good things take time! At least your not going backwards!! 200grams is still 200grams!

DMNTD
31st October 2008, 19:37
I still reckon you need some meat in your diet... ;)

stify
31st October 2008, 19:40

none of that processed stuff either

Mollie
31st October 2008, 19:46
Haha....has to be the right kind of meat though... :-)

placidfemme
31st October 2008, 20:14
Haha....has to be the right kind of meat though... :-)

lol says the vegetarian

p.s. hello

Laava
31st October 2008, 20:16
Us skinny people got to stick together. Stick. Geddit? Ah, never mind!

placidfemme
31st October 2008, 20:16
Change your KB name. Placid you are not

exactly its everything I'm not...

*loves it*

Mollie
31st October 2008, 20:20
Well you got to get these things right....or....you will never be that tub of lard you are trying to be!! :-)

Deano
31st October 2008, 20:22
Do some weights or light aerobic work as well or you will just end up 'fat'.

You want to gain weight with lean muscle.

I could never gain much weight no matter what I ate or how many weights I did.

But, when you hit 35+ years old like me, your metabolism will (should) slow down and weight gain is easier than you would prefer. Then it becomes a struggle to keep it lean.

placidfemme
31st October 2008, 20:24
Well you got to get these things right....or....you will never be that tub of lard you are trying to be!! :-)

yeah either that or a firetruck remember :Punk:

I could tell you were in awe all day at my newly aquired 200g :blip:

:beer:

placidfemme
31st October 2008, 20:25
Do some weights or light aerobic work as well or you will just end up 'fat'.

You want to gain weight with lean muscle.

I could never gain much weight no matter what I ate or how many weights I did.

But, when you hit 35+ years old like me, your metabolism will (should) slow down and weight gain is easier than you would prefer. Then it becomes a struggle to keep it lean.

Yeah I work out every morning. Which I'm guessing explains why I put on 200g but dropped in body fat %

naphazoline
if you're a vege',then look to eggs,cheese,fish?,and nuts for your protein

pritch
you will never be that tub of lard you are trying to be!! :-)

It's not hard. I got to be one without even trying. :apint:

Deano
31st October 2008, 20:29
Yeah I work out every morning. Which I'm guessing explains why I put on 200g but dropped in body fat %

I would call that good progress. Lean muscle is way cooler that fat - it weighs more too.

I 'used' to be 8% fat. I was all hard , lean muscle. But then I got old.

DMNTD
31st October 2008, 20:29
...and nuts for your protein
With meat... ;)

Mollie
31st October 2008, 20:33
Who's the vege?

placidfemme
31st October 2008, 20:34
With meat... ;)

:spanking::bleh::spanking:

*returns to my beer*

mattian
31st October 2008, 20:39
start pumping iron . (said with an Arnold Schwarzenegger style accent)
Correct me if I am wrong but, muscle mass stays on the body longer than fat does and it weighs more. You will have to take extra protein supplements but, you will be suprised at how quickly you can start putting on weight if you go hard out 3 times a week for about 30 minutes to an hour each time.

naphazoline
31st October 2008, 20:39
everyday?not aerobic exercise if you want weight gain.weights should be alright,but you should take whey protein after every workout.

yes it's true that you can get the right proteins from food,but how long do they take to digest and get in your blood stream? TOO LONG.
that's when muscle cannibalism occurs.that's when your body requires nutrients after having a workout,and if they aren't there,then it will strip them off your muscles.
it's a bit like pissing into the wind.

whey protein is the best prevention of this,as it gets into the bloodstream quickly.

placidfemme
31st October 2008, 20:42
everyday?not aerobic exercise if you want weight gain

yeah nah... was referring only to the working out. Most certainly not to the aerobics lol

Deano
31st October 2008, 20:44
everyday?not aerobic exercise if you want weight gain.weights should be alright,but you should take whey protein after every workout.

yes it's true that you can get the right proteins from food,but how long do they take to digest and get in your blood stream? TOO LONG.
that's when muscle cannibalism occurs.that's when your body requires nutrients after having a workout,and if they aren't there,then it will strip them off your muscles.
it's a bit like pissing into the wind.

whey protein is the best prevention of this,as it gets into the bloodstream quickly.

It's all about balance. And you're talking about glycogen - muscle sugars - protein gets used once all the glycogen is gone.

You don't want o be eating into muscle but some aerobic mixed with weights is the best way to go.

naphazoline
31st October 2008, 20:56
if you're REAL keen,you could try creatine monohydrate.now before you ask,don't worry.it's not a steroid. it's available at most (if not all) gyms,and helps increase your strength VERY rapidly.you would definitely need to be taking whey protein to feed your rapidly strengthening muscles,and just keep some notes on your measurements.

a couple of things you'd need to know about creatine,is if you drink coffee,or alcohol,it won't work anywhere near as good.and if it's in a powdered form,don't add hot water,as heat kills the effects.
i don't drink coffee,but i do drink beer,and i noticed some good gains on it,but nowhere near as rapid as when i stopped drinking alcohol.
i gained about 12-15kg over about 3-4 months when i was doing the gym/creatine thing.and the strength gains are truely phenomenal.

scuzeme
31st October 2008, 21:14
:Oi:

I cant believe the shit im reading on this thread "eat this, drink that, dont eat until this time, do some gymwork" what a load complete fucking bollocks.
Obviously you have a probelm with your self image mate like 99.99% of women out there.

The answer is simple go to the Plastic Surgeon get your self some double D tits and stop complaining, the skinnier you are the better those babies will look and believe me NO GUY who has a dick will be looking at your figure and every chick that looks at you will be jealous and never comment on how skinney you are ever again.

Fucking Problem Fucking Solved mate!
Those that agree with this infinite wisdom say I:banana:

If anyone disgrees check out the babes on my profile picture b4 i change it.

Mollie
31st October 2008, 21:21
:Oi:

I cant believe the shit im reading on this thread "eat this, drink that, dont eat until this time, do some gymwork" what a load complete fucking bollocks.
Obviously you have a probelm with your self image mate like 99.99% of women out there.

The answer is simple go to the Plastic Surgeon get your self some double D tits and stop complaining, the skinnier you are the better those babies will look and believe me NO GUY who has a dick will be looking at your figure and every chick that looks at you will be jealous and never comment on how skinney you are ever again.

Fucking Problem Fucking Solved mate!
Those that agree with this infinite wisdom say I:banana:

If anyone disgrees check out the babes on my profile picture b4 i change it.

I....Good call! Is it possible to do lipo inflation?

smoky
31st October 2008, 21:31

As those who have meet me know. There is a hell of a lot of me. I'm pretty damn big (so I can see in the mirror).

Got checked out by the Dr. He reckons I'm a gonna.

Started a "EAT Nothing" diet. Spent half my normal budget on food, no good fats (Avocardo, nuts, yadda yadda) and no bad fats (Pies... sausage rolls, burgerking, McD's yadda yadda) constantly hungry all day. dreaming of Toast with every meal. Eating is more like fucking than anything else.

I have been doing my eat everything diet for a long time, and its working... my "added-on fat" for this month is 200g :angry: And to boot its all actually fat, as my over-all body fat percentage for this month increased by .6% .

I'm so sick of people giving me shit about being fat. If another person says to me "Geez you're big?" I'm gonna kick them in the fucking kneecap! So fuck off already!

Fucking skinny Bastards

You know - I get it for riding a bike 'temporary kiwi'
for working too much 'workoholic'
for drinking too much - got called a 'lush'
for chatting to ladies - called a 'cad' and a 'player'
for falling a sleep at work - 'useless bastard'

Everyone is so judgmental now days - sheesh
According to them I'm a fat useless hoon with a death wish, who drinks too much and works too much and makes a fool of himself with the ladies...
Actually they're probably right.....:bye:

scuzeme
31st October 2008, 21:32
I....Good call! Is it possible to do lipo inflation?

I dont know is that where i make an O shape with my lips and try to inflate your tits by blowing through your nipples?? :laugh:

sinfull
31st October 2008, 21:37
Stop stressing !! lol And give the see food diet a miss, just had a squis at ya profile yr only 24, sheite it'll only come back to haunt ya ! Just eat healthy stay happy and continue to tell the fat bastards to fuck right off !

Mollie
31st October 2008, 21:41
I dont know is that where i make an O shape with my lips and try to inflate your tits by blowing through your nipples?? :laugh:

I really doubt physics would let that work. ;)

Mollie
31st October 2008, 21:43
Stop stressing !! lol And give the see food diet a miss, just had a squis at ya profile yr only 24, sheite it'll only come back to haunt ya ! Just eat healthy stay happy and continue to tell the fat bastards to fuck right off !

I like what you say! Very true! Not woth the hassle of stressing over eh!

Number One
1st November 2008, 07:41
..... and i hear one more paperthin female saying how HARD it is to have folk commenting on how svelt they are I'M probably going to have an equally bad reaction

please DON'T waste your breath telling the rather more rotund-and-voluptuous-in-an-adiposular-manner majority of women how awful you are having it when weight-reduction has spawned a mega-multi-million-dollar industry ............ they won't believe you - that may be unfair but then LIFE's unfair

don't believe me? then just ask yourself how you can get away with calling the more amply-endowed on here 'fucking fat cunts' with impunity but if one of those maligned sisters called YOU something equally derogatory in relation to YOUR weight, you'd probably smirk and say they were jealous :no:

[and, before you ask ... no, i'm not - some of us don't have body image problems]

You lady are my hero and I concur completely with everything you've said there :2thumbsup.

FFS if one more skinny person gets their knickers in a twist about being given shit for being skinny and unable to put on weight on here..I'll just eat them! :lol: :buggerd: Like really?! Poor me I get smart comments from strangers because I don't have to worry about ever getting fat and though I look skinny enough that some busy bodies give me shit about it I am actually very healthy...ok then umm so what's the problem?

Who gives a crap what others think - if they are bolshy enough to give you shit to your face openly then be bolshy enough to tell them to 'FUck off already' openly. Hopefully you've gotten enough stroking and kind words on here to realise this for yourself and will go forth and live in peace with the body you were given - cos really there are way better things to get twisted up over. Just say to the next person who gives you shit about it..."If I wanted to hear from an arsehole I would've farted" and then just saunter off.

scracha
1st November 2008, 08:26

The "guaranteed weight increase in 9 months" plan?

DMNTD
1st November 2008, 08:28
The "guaranteed weight increase in 9 months" plan?

Either that or the results can great for one's complexion

jafar
1st November 2008, 09:41

Fucking fat cunts

Eat more pies:whistle:

If you stop scaring the shit out of yourself on that kwakasucky you might have half a chance :pinch:

:girlfight:

Conquiztador
1st November 2008, 15:00

Fucking fat cunts

It is simple:

Take in more calories then you burn and see the kilo's add.

Used to coach body builders. Protein shakes is what you take. 2 - 3 a day. Add some good stuff like eggs, bananas etc. But keep a count on calories. It's not that hard. You find lists and books re it all. And there are small scales that will do the counting for you.

Why not add muscle instead of fat?

And if it all fails... try pregnancy :msn-wink:

Lucy
1st November 2008, 15:07
Oh that sucks!
!

They don't? I have to get some nicer friends....

Fly_boy
1st November 2008, 15:34
Im the same i tryed food and alcamahole i dont work protein bars do but fuckd if u wanna spend 4 bucks per bar

FROSTY
1st November 2008, 17:23
Not a solution i'd reccoment but--get pregnant.
Jorja was as skinny as you before her first kid

placidfemme
1st November 2008, 17:29
lol so not getting pregnant...

I dont mind too much how I am... Would like to be a bit more toned and thats coming along well, just sick of the comments (whole point of this thread). I'm going to keep on with my eat everything diet, but yeah...

boomer
1st November 2008, 17:50
RANT......I'm gonna kick them in the fucking kneecap! So fuck off already!

be careful u don't snap.

Dave-
1st November 2008, 20:08
OP: dude im exactly the same, but I dont worry so much about it.

try doing weights, muscle weighs more than fat anyway, and because you dont have to convert or fight off fat you'll find building muscle easier.

personally I can down a quarter pounder with added pattie and cheese, medium fries medium drink, cheese burger, chocolate sunday in a sitting and wish I'd got a large....

I usually get a good square meal, vege, meat etc sometimes pasta sometimes rice but still dont see any changes.

oh I drink a bit like a fish...2 beers a night usually...

jrandom
1st November 2008, 20:15
I concur with what's been said - skinny people who think they "can't gain weight" just aren't eating.

Sorry, pf, you think you're eating shitloads, but you're not. Weigh your food, work out the caloric intake. Food in - work out = fat stored. If your doc's checked your thyroid and suchlike then that's all there is to it.

And fuck letting your body grow mass naturally, that takes too long. Just get on the juice. You wouldn't be too worried about a heavier jaw, facial stubble and growing a mini-cock, surely?

:niceone:

jafar
6th November 2008, 16:24
They don't? I have to get some nicer friends....

Special today (for a fellow BMW rider)......nicer friends going for cheap:hug:

& you can pay by visa or eftpos :2thumbsup

Number One
6th November 2008, 16:56
incase it's been missed...I'd just like to draw attention to the tags :lol: these crack me up!!! skinny ho :lol: BTW I still think fuck anyone and what they think...what matters is you are comfy and healthy :niceone:

Yakman12
6th November 2008, 19:42
someone has probably already said this (can't be bothered reading through)

go and hit the gym, and i mean weights NO CARDIO

do mass gaining exercises, they key three are squats, bench-press and dead-lifts

8-12 reps (failure should be somewhere near 10 preferebly)

no more than 12 reps otherwise you get into leaning territory

you will gain mass, i guarantee it

Patrick
7th November 2008, 16:36
Has she eaten something yet???? :Pokey:

Madmax
7th November 2008, 18:28
get glandular fever lost 2 stone in 5 months
:confused: