PDA

View Full Version : Coincidence? I don't think so!

marty
1st November 2008, 13:21
Read the signs.......

Usarka
1st November 2008, 13:45
:lol:

I wonder how many cops the van holds?

Big Dave
1st November 2008, 13:58
http://www.kiwirider.co.nz/otn/donut.jpg

alanzs
1st November 2008, 14:06
Krispy Creme are great doughnuts. When one opened up near my house back in LA, people waited in line for over an hour to get some. The drive through line was about 50 cars winding around the block. There were TV camera crews there, reporters talking to customers and of course, cops.

A lot of the doughnut shops give cops doughnuts for free, or at a discount so that way the cops are there a lot. Doughnut shops are prime targets for armed robbers, as they are open all the time and have lots of cash and having cops around tends to discourage getting robbed. The TRUTH behind the myths... :2thumbsup

Taz
1st November 2008, 14:31
They've even got reserved parking right out side.

captain_andrey
1st November 2008, 14:39
Old one but still good

Okey Dokey
2nd November 2008, 08:03
I worked at a donut & coffee shop as a teenager. Cops were always given free coffee and donuts. They were always really pleasant and friendly about it.

One particular cop used to pull me over on my drive home...I was still on a restricted licence and driving just outside the allowable times. He always accepted a "bribe" of a coffee & donut that I made sure I took with me when I left work at night.

I guess the neighbours must have wondered about my getting pulled up by the flashing red & blues so often!