PDA

View Full Version : Expired WOF

Holy Roller
3rd February 2005, 22:44
With the thread about exipred licences I thought to check my WOF my mechanix places it under the seat.
:o :gob:
last thing I need is a :Police: going :Oi:
Been riding around on an expired WOF for some time, I'm usually really good at keeping these things up to scratch :disapint:
Going to work the Mrs said to take the cage but Me being Me said no one will be out at this time of night.
How wrong I was but the :Police: had already pulled someone else over and I just slid by carefully like trying not to make the mufflers burble too much. Oh well got it booked in for the morning nothing like being legal again ay.

Dodgyiti
3rd February 2005, 23:50
Gosh, he puts the WOF under the seat?
Excuse me, but isn't the WOF and Rego supposed to be visible like the number plate?
Its hard enough keepin track of the wifes car, my car, our classic car and two bikes and their respective WOF an Rego's without someone making it even harder for you.. :bash:

Holy Roller
4th February 2005, 00:00
Gosh, he puts the WOF under the seat?
Excuse me, but isn't the WOF and Rego supposed to be visible like the number plate?
Its hard enough keepin track of the wifes car, my car, our classic car and two bikes and their respective WOF an Rego's without someone making it even harder for you.. :bash:
All of my bike WOF's have always been stuck under the seat for the last 25 yrs

FROSTY
4th February 2005, 00:37
under seat is fine by me--cept parking in dorkland--the parking nazi's ticket ya