PDA

View Full Version : Yay the T-shirts are here!!

toads
4th February 2005, 08:55
Just saying thanks to Spankme the T-shirts arrived this morning, and are very nice thankyou very much. Now could you please do something about the rain down our way, I wanna go for a ride, but it's hosing down outside. !!

mangell6
4th February 2005, 10:00
Bah humbug, try having fog for five (5) days, warm, no sunshine at all AND am on holiday.

At least the surf is up . . .

claire
4th February 2005, 11:01
Is it still raining down there. It was raining when were down there last weekend on a Hot Rod Run. Didn't make the gorge any nicer to travel thorugh either.

Claire

StoneChucker
4th February 2005, 11:23
Some t-shirts have been sent. Those wanting member names will be a little while still. They were sent to the second printers this week.
:rockon:

Holy Roller
4th February 2005, 12:08
Got mine today and the rain has stopped and roads dry, Now I can enjoy it all before I finally get some sleep with a legal bike. :banana:

toads
4th February 2005, 16:31
Got mine today and the rain has stopped and roads dry, Now I can enjoy it all before I finally get some sleep with a legal bike. :banana:

You mean to say you've been sleeping with an illegal bike till now HR??, The mind boggles lol

zeRax
4th February 2005, 16:40
tshirts :o?
throw me a bone

Skunk
4th February 2005, 17:04
tshirts :o?
throw me a boneMerchandise link on the home page...

Holy Roller
4th February 2005, 18:19
You mean to say you've been sleeping with an illegal bike till now HR??, The mind boggles lol
Nah been up all night on shift, had to go to the accountant when I got home, bike needed a WOF what more of an excuse does one need to go for a ride especially since the roads were dry. But I now really need to get some sleep but sleep is far from me at this time :argh:

Sniper
5th February 2005, 09:20
Some t-shirts have been sent. Those wanting member names will be a little while still. They were sent to the second printers this week.
:rockon:

Still cantg wait, still cant wait, still cant wait.

The only reason I got my name on the shirt was so that I can remember it :niceone:

Coyote
5th February 2005, 09:23
The only reason I got my name on the shirt was so that I can remember it :niceone:
I doubt I'll put my name on my T-shirt, if I were to get one

"Alarumba? WFT?"

Riff Raff
5th February 2005, 09:26
Still cantg wait, still cant wait, still cant wait.

I got my name on shirt which is great. BUT... there's always a but... other KBers see your name and think to themselves, ah that's Riff Raff, and off they trot without introducing themselves (probably thinking they'll catch up later). So just remember to say hi diddly hi ho or something when you see a KB with ID.

Skunk
5th February 2005, 09:40
I got my name on shirt which is great. ...and off they trot without introducing themselvesI'm getting one with a name on, but it's not MY name :lol:

Sniper
5th February 2005, 10:28
I got my name on shirt which is great. BUT... there's always a but... other KBers see your name and think to themselves, ah that's Riff Raff, and off they trot without introducing themselves (probably thinking they'll catch up later). So just remember to say hi diddly hi ho or something when you see a KB with ID.

True? I suppose though, there aren't many Kb's in the South Island with names on their shirts

Sniper

SpankMe
11th February 2005, 13:58
The named shirts are also ready. If you live in Auckland, send me a PM with when/where I can bring you order to you. The rest will be sent in the mail next week.

I also got a couple for myself with โป่งเหน่ง printed on the back. :D

StoneChucker
11th February 2005, 15:13
The named shirts are also ready. If you live in Auckland, send me a PM with when/where I can bring you order to you. The rest will be sent in the mail next week.

I also got a couple for myself with โป่งเหน่ง printed on the back. :D
Good service would be if you stuffed them all in a backpack, and rode down the country, delivering them all in person. I'm truly disappointed :shake:

PS: THANKS :2thumbsup Looking forward to it.

PPS: Those with names on the BACK, remember to walk around with your jacket off, and do a 360 everytime you walk past someone. (Unless you're a "hot chick", since us guys always turn to have a second look as you walk away) hahahaha :lol:

Sniper
13th February 2005, 13:18
Cool, so any idea on when to shirts will make their way down south to me??

StoneChucker
18th February 2005, 16:39
My T-shirt arrived yesterday. Fits perfectly, and is a great quality t-shirt too! Most importantly the Logo and Name look brilliant!

Thanks for the work on those Spank, much appreciated! :niceone: :apint: