PDA

View Full Version : Longtrack Speedway

Pickle
15th September 2003, 21:00
Anyone planning to go to the World Championship Longtrack Speedway NZ Grand Prix in New Plymouth on Sat 1st November?

web site for more info www.ivanmauger.com (http://www.ivanmauger.com)

Am trying to get a group from Wgtn together to go as have a mate racing in the support races.

Racey Rider
16th September 2003, 08:28
If a group of KB'ers were coming for a weekend in New Plymouth, I would THINK about organising a place to stay for everyone.
NO Guarantees at this stage,,, just seeing what interest there is.
:rockon:

Dave
16th September 2003, 08:51
That is an awesome event-wen't to it a few years back on the horse track at claudlands in hamilton. They were doing 200k/hr and backing it in at full throttle into the corners!
Wheelying over the finish line at that speed too.

Kwaka-Kid
16th September 2003, 10:06
far out,sounds mental!  if somobody from here with a camera goes make sure you get some footage!

and dave - look, im finally going racing - bet you didnt see that one coming:)

Pickle
2nd October 2003, 21:03
We have booked accomadation in New Plymouth & still have 1 bed left, $20 for the night, leave the sleeping bag at home. If anyone is interested contact me before the 15th Oct as I fly out for the Moto GP on the 16th.:beer:

wkid_one
2nd October 2003, 22:19
Hey KK - speaking of cameras - I will have mine at your outing on Sat

wari
4th October 2003, 11:29
I'm thinking about going ... anyone else ?

vinducati
16th October 2003, 11:42
I am heading down with my brother. We are going to give Mitch Shirra, a New Zealand Speedway Legend some support, he is looking good.
There will be story on TVONE NEWS soon so keep an eye out
cheers

wari
29th October 2003, 20:32
Right, I'm going to be in Wanganui this w/end , so I'm heading up to NP for the GP :cool:

I'll be wearing my KB T-shirt ... if its not raining ... which it probably will be looking at those bloody clouds on the weather report !!