PDA

View Full Version : All she wants to do is blow!!!

bomma
9th November 2008, 20:14
It's gusty as hell outside boys and girls so if you're out of home, maybe at a mates place or (for the "lucky" ones such as myself) at uni studying, take it easy on your ride home!! I know how much of a pain in the ass those sudden bursts of cross-winds can be so yea

and good luck with your exams for those that havnt yet finished :niceone:

98tls
9th November 2008, 20:19
:doh:Thought you had met up with my ex...............

Swoop
9th November 2008, 20:22
Pootled up to Whangarei today and there were a few gusty moments.

Frenchy
9th November 2008, 20:42
Thats false advertising with a title like that for your thread!! :spanking:
Got me all excited

gunrunner
9th November 2008, 20:49
Thats false advertising with a title like that for your thread!! :spanking:
Got me all excited

I 2nd that . Not even any pics well we all live in hope :gob:

Usarka
9th November 2008, 20:53
I was out kite surfing and it wasn't blowing hard enough! :beer:

Slyer
9th November 2008, 20:59
Lol @ all the randoms from other parts of KB who flock here when they see a suggestive title.

bomma
9th November 2008, 21:18
Lol @ all the randoms from other parts of KB who flock here when they see a suggestive title.

we are all one big, horny family :grouphug:

just thought i'd continue the SMC tradition of misleading thread titles and also there's not really too much point in accurately naming threads in our part of the world coz it's not long, sooner rather than later in fact, before it goes off-topic so :bleh::laugh:

PirateJafa
9th November 2008, 21:34
there's not really too much point in accurately naming threads in our part of the world coz it's not long, sooner rather than later in fact, before it goes off-topic so :bleh::laugh:

Soon we should master the art of taking a thread off topic in the opening post.

Then we will have truely achieved nirvana.

Real_Wolf
10th November 2008, 01:07
:P, its late, and when i first saw that animation in jafa's sig i thought I had bugs on my screen, these little black moving dots.

See, theres a point to not naming it something like this though, and thats if you want to keep forum trolls out. However frmo this topic I deduce, using big words now, that you don't really care and this topic is just another one that is gonna get to 3-4 pages of unrelated stuff, then finally go quiet

Phurrball
10th November 2008, 08:22
I assume you're talkin' 'bout mother Nature there NIsh.

And riiiiiight back on topic:

You don't even have fairings to sail along with anymore, for those wonderful impromptu S-bends on the motorway (but I'm sure you remember the tuperware fondly from the 7)!

There are some advantages to going naked eh?

** Goddam big yellow sail things - I could lend them to team NZ for a spot of practice **

bomma
10th November 2008, 09:10
I assume you're talkin' 'bout mother Nature there NIsh.

And riiiiiight back on topic:

You don't even have fairings to sail along with anymore, for those wonderful impromptu S-bends on the motorway (but I'm sure you remember the tuperware fondly from the 7)!

** Goddam big yellow sail things - I could lend them to team NZ for a spot of practice **

mate ill bet you had a fun ride last night!! was thinking about the v4 this morning on my way in and saw your bike parked in cp36. it's like an impenetrable wing of plastic hiding your engine!!! i remember all too well how much cross winds affect a faired bike!! 7r isnt going from my memory anytime soon!!

even the hornet was getting thrown around yesterday on my way in so i put up the thread!!!

motorbyclist
10th November 2008, 13:37

atleast all the tupperware protects us from the most part of the wind force/chill and rain;)