PDA

View Full Version : Wooooo fuggen haaaa

kezzafish
13th November 2008, 13:45
wellington is cool on days like this, off shift, sitting on my stoop out the back looking across the vally with a diesel bourbon and coke in hand, just bought a pack of 25s and i'll have smoked them all before 8. fukken phat

Queens of the stone age cranked loud enough for the rest of the neighbourhood to sing along

"YOU NEED TO KNOW WHY YOU FEEL SO HOOOOOOLOW..
cOS YOU AAAARE...
REEEEOW NEEEOW
DUN DUN DARRRRR DA
DUN DUN DARRRR
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT YOU'RE INSANE
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT YOU'RE INSANE
EEEEEEVERYBODY KNOWS THAT YOU'RE INSAAAAAANE

just though i'd put that out there

Kiwi Graham
13th November 2008, 13:49
I hear ya, How many of those bourbon and coles have you had already dude?
Looking forward to crackin a cold one when I get to my back porch soon too!

Hemex
13th November 2008, 14:29
Sick, Sick, Sick
Don't resist,
Sick, Sick, Sick
Don't resist

Kezza you lucky coont..

CM2005
13th November 2008, 17:08
well dont ride down the shops to get a 2nd pack of smokes matey!! sounds like fun tho..

Madness
13th November 2008, 17:12
QOTSA rock.

I miss Welly, I'm sitting here looking at a giant muddy wasteland the locals call a harbour.

kezzafish
13th November 2008, 22:41
Sick, Sick, Sick
Don't resist,
Sick, Sick, Sick
Don't resist

Kezza you lucky coont..
Ah another qotsa boy, and into dirt too. maybe i should head to auckland for the dirt div. Xmas bash

well dont ride down the shops to get a 2nd pack of smokes matey!! sounds like fun tho..
twas fun, i cut the drinkin after two and went to my mates to do some work on the dirt weapon. picked up a pack o fags on the way

QOTSA rock.

I miss Welly, I'm sitting here looking at a giant muddy wasteland the locals call a harbour.
Ha haaaa, it don't look so bad when the tide's in but you're right... it's a bit of a swamp. I've heard that Auckland is where swamp donkeys (ragged sluts) come from, have you come across any up there?

I hear ya, How many of those bourbon and coles have you had already dude?
Looking forward to crackin a cold one when I get to my back porch soon too!
I was higher on life and the moment than i was on spirits. my high came back down when i had an altercation with my mate's neighbour. Some people have no sense of humour

Fatt Max
13th November 2008, 22:52
Sounds like a great nite out

Enjoy....

kezzafish
14th November 2008, 00:00
after i got back from having a barny with my mate's neighbour i logged on only to find i had a warning from hitcher for quoting an imbedded image. What absolute trollop. i was replying to a post that had no text, just an image so how the fuck am i gonna let someone know what i'm replying to if i don't quote it. if that's how it is then quoting fullstop should be banned, some of our dribble on here is hard enough to comprehend, imagine if you didn't even know what the dribble was in relation to. pisscopf

dribble
dribble
drip

Hemex
14th November 2008, 08:24
Ah another qotsa boy, and into dirt too. maybe i should head to auckland for the dirt div. Xmas bash

I beleive you should!!
I just got into work... some new guy sitting in the next cubicle... and I see salavation..finally somone listening to Slayer and not fuckin Jim Reeves at work!!
Take the flesh of life itself
Prepare to reign a thousand yeears

sinfull
14th November 2008, 08:29
dribble removed
Fuck if i know dude !

Maha
14th November 2008, 08:40
Fuck if i know dude ...doesn't help when ya'll been drinking.!

Yes its as easy as that eh?
Remove the image and type in what you want.

Mom said she liked your T-Shirt yesterday.:whistle:

noobi
14th November 2008, 09:14
kezza, your getting good at starting almost pointless, but still quite interesting threads
and in all fairness qotsa are fukin awesome
what do you do all day, your almost always on here?:banana::devil2:

we get these pills to swallow
how they stick
in your throat
taste like gold
oh what you do to me
no one knows

and i realise your mine
indeed a fool of mine
:headbang:

sinfull
14th November 2008, 09:16
Haha yeah its a goodie, printed the same on the back so i can spray an walk awayyyy !

kezzafish
14th November 2008, 13:03
Yes its as easy as that eh?
Remove the image and type in what you want.

but if i'd deleted the image, there was nothing else to reply to? this was my point. and the image in question was full of text

kezza, your getting good at starting almost pointless, but still quite interesting threads
and in all fairness qotsa are fukin awesome
what do you do all day, your almost always on here?:banana::devil2:

we get these pills to swallow
how they stick
in your throat
taste like gold
oh what you do to me
no one knows

and i realise your mine
indeed a fool of mine
:headbang:
Yes, i talk a lot of shit so am just converting it to type, i've taken my spam to this forum as trollop isn't always appreciated in offroad.

i work shifts, when i'm at work i'm on KB because work is boring, when i'm off shift i'm on KB 'cos life is boring when your not riding or enubriated and i don't have the cash to ride at all times, i also don't have any friends that work the same shifts as me. so on my off shift weekdays i end up drinking at home or working on me cycle.

YA'LL CAN GO GET FUCKED
BURN INSIDE THE DITHCH
COIL ROUND MY NECK
PULL ON EVRY STITCH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
REOOOW NA NIDDLE NYEEEW
NA NIDDLE NYEEEW
NA NIDDLE NYEEEW
REOOOW NA NIDDLE NYEEEEEW
NA NIDDLE NYEEEEEW
NA NIDDLE NYEEEEEW

ha haaaaa, another fine day and i'm back on me stoop and on the diesel..... what a low life!

Quailboy
14th November 2008, 13:18
Hahaha

Just walked out of my office cause I'm studying for exams... and what a friggin' mint day!!!

There is not a cloud in the sky here in Orkland, so I thought I better get out there amoungst it...to mow the lawns <_<

Can't wait 'till holidays.

kezzafish
14th November 2008, 13:47
aslong as you have a bevvie mate, i'll allow you to have a mow

kezzafish
14th November 2008, 14:54
ok........ i've had a few now and definately won't be riding down to the shops to get some more fags. I'm about to spit some shit that i'm thinking about and if your not pissed it'll probably come across as total spoof but i figure this is the perfect forum for it.

I was sittin on me stoop in the sun (fuck summer is cool) with a bourbon almost at it's end ( in fact, that's why i got up and checked KB..... to get another drink) anyway, i watched a 737 fly past in the distance and a helicopter come over my area pretty close and thought............ fuck that's cool. imagine all the amazing shit that's going on just flying a massive lump of metal. it's incredible. the fact that we ride bikes that can go so fukken fast just because if you mix oxygen and a combustible liquid to form a vapour then add a tiny spark to ignite it and use the resulting explosion thousands of times per minute to push another lump of metal up and down or round and round. MENTAL, i could go on but hopefully you catch my drift. you could delve into the phenomenon of life.......... why am i able to think like this? why can i work in this crazy atmosphere of un deniable and un avoidable rules like gravity and momentum etc etc etc etc

Yes, i'm still cranking QOTSA

NOW I DON'T MEAN TO MAKE A SCENE
BUT EVEN THE MOB KNOW WHAT THE HELL I MEAN
THE KNOT IS TIGHT ON MY BLINDFOLD
I GOT MY FLESH FULL OF BLOOD I HATE ROCK AND ROLL
SOME THINK TOO MUCH AND COME TOO SOON
I JUST CURSE THE SUN SO I CAN HOWL AT THE MOON
HEEEEEEAAAAOOOW YEAH
HEEEEEEAAAAOOOW YEEEAAH
HEEEEEEAAAAOOOOOOOOW YEA