PDA

View Full Version : Anyone out there got a ROADSTAR?

Winger
6th February 2005, 20:15
Hi there , has anyone got a roadstar . i have had mine for for a bit over a year ,done 8K on her and have not seen any????

:rockon:

Winger

Waylander
6th February 2005, 21:00
I got the bike they made before the Roadstar. Does that count?

pete376403
7th February 2005, 17:32
There's a guy here at work has one or maybe it's the Royal Star, dunno. 1600V4, big fat thing, slow as a wet week. But he loves it. He's got the matt black open face helmet, the dirty dogs, fringed leather saddle bags, the whole nine yards. He's happy as a pig in shit with it.

Blakamin
7th February 2005, 18:20
There's a guy here at work has one or maybe it's the Royal Star, dunno. 1600V4, big fat thing, slow as a wet week. But he loves it. He's got the matt black open face helmet, the dirty dogs, fringed leather saddle bags, the whole nine yards. He's happy as a pig in shit with it.
shoulda bought a H-D......

Winger
7th February 2005, 19:03
I got the bike they made before the Roadstar. Does that count?

Your close Alucard there will be some out there somewhere!!
As for you Blakamin i've got a Harley FLH Classic as well. :rockon:

Winger

Winger
7th February 2005, 19:11

Hi Pete the Royal Star is a V4 1300 water cooled RoadStar is 1602 Vtwin air cooled just so you no man :rockon:

Winger

pete376403
8th February 2005, 09:29
OK I know its the V4 - emasculated V-Max motor

Midnight 82
8th February 2005, 21:14
Hi there , has anyone got a roadstar . i have had mine for for a bit over a year ,done 8K on her and have not seen any????

:rockon:

Winger

:banana: No of a guy in Matamata that has one but he doesnt ride it much :yeah:

roadstars
2nd October 2007, 18:01
Had our Roadstar for over a year now. Absolutely love it! Have ridden it all day and never get tired. Loves the road-trips. We're usually two-up and handles this no problem. Awesome, great looking bike.

Winger
2nd October 2007, 19:34
Had our Roadstar for over a year now. Absolutely love it! Have ridden it all day and never get tired. Loves the road-trips. We're usually two-up and handles this no problem. Awesome, great looking bike.

hi roadstar good choice dude have to agree top bike have you done any mods to her??:first:

roadstars
2nd October 2007, 21:43
Yep, have fitted out with full studded seats and saddle-bags. Put on full driving lights dress-up kit. Have changed the pipes and made them sound heaps better. Also have added alot of the chrome extras. Also it's been decaled. Ours is black and one mean machine. Motor is standard. Have you done anything with yours?