PDA

View Full Version : Far out I am handsome!

Sully One
15th November 2008, 15:23
So I've been at mum and dad for ages trying to convince them that I should hve my hair short like Harry Potters.

Mum kept holding out as she said my curly blonde wavy head of hair full of cowlicks and including a double crown would mean the picture in my mind unattainable...

SO anyway - we went through some pictures of me from when I had my last full on haircut and I marched mum off down to the mall with her eftpos card to get my locks shorn off.

I found it hard to sit still enough for the lady but in the end she had managed to remove my halo of golden ringlets - ahhhhhhhhhh MUCH BETTER I look at least 1 year older :2thumbsup

I have been checking myself out in shop windows and telling everyone who walks past that "I had my haircut short so I can go to military school"!

Anyway - I reckon I look so much cooler now with my new do...still no progress on the bike front - not sure I can count on that mini ducati monster to show up under the tree...but hopefully I will be well looked after - I am sure I have been good enough and I KNOW I am worth it :innocent:

Pussy
15th November 2008, 15:37
Your haircut looks pretty cool, Sully One! :msn-wink:

Katman
15th November 2008, 15:45
Still way too long.

I'd be taking that much off again.

Curious_AJ
15th November 2008, 15:46
lol you are a cute little boy ^_^

Fatt Max
15th November 2008, 15:57
Still way too long.

I'd be taking that much off again.

Im with KM on that one dude....

Sully One
15th November 2008, 16:04
I'm no skinhead dudes!

The shock of finding that I look like I have a neck from the back now is quite amazing and funny! WOW the breeze is great :headbang:

Number One
15th November 2008, 16:47
Hell yeah you look handsome son! But then I would say that wouldn't I :rolleyes: every day I am reminded that my baby is getting all grown up and this haircut makes you look so mature. Sheesh time really does fly

The Lone Rider
15th November 2008, 17:03
All men of importance have short hair or losing it.

Look at Fabio.. he sucks!

Look at.. anyone else important. Short hair

Good on you for getting an early start on all the other dudes.

You'll be pulling older women if you don't watch it :P

Trudes
15th November 2008, 17:46
I like men to have short hair, and you are my favourite little guy. You look very handsome!:niceone:

Trumpess
15th November 2008, 18:19
Awesome haircut!
You look so cute and grown up!!

Why do you want to go to Military school??

Fatt Max
15th November 2008, 18:32
I'd give you one.....

Number One
15th November 2008, 19:32
I'd give you one.....
There's a name for strange men like you ya know ;) :shutup:

Fatt Max
15th November 2008, 20:05
There's a name for strange men like you ya know ;) :shutup:

Yeah I know, sorry.....

5 years in prison in the UK still comes back to haunt you now and again.

Now, can you pick that soap up for me......:bye:

MyGSXF
15th November 2008, 20:14
AAwww... you's is sooo CUUUTE!!!!!! :2thumbsup

Sully One
15th November 2008, 21:13
Yeah I know, sorry.....

5 years in prison in the UK still comes back to haunt you now and again.

Now, can you pick that soap up for me......:bye:

Pick up your own soap up ya ole dirty bastard! :lol: AND you can keep your sweeties too

AAwww... you's is sooo CUUUTE!!!!!! :2thumbsup

Thanks, I think so too :innocent:

MadDuck
15th November 2008, 21:16
Pick up your own soap up ya ole dirty bastard! :lol: AND you can keep your sweeties too

So responsible for one so young and cute ;)

Number One
16th November 2008, 07:21
So responsible for one so young and cute ;)
He learnt that skeptical stroppy thing from his father...:whistle:

No really

:lol: :rolleyes:

Number One
16th November 2008, 07:32
Today we are popping around the grandparents to visit and Sully one is still really excited and happy about his haircut. To the point I almost feel mean for not having shorn it all off earlier.

Something so seemingly minor - a haircut FFS?!

His reaction to this has blown me away. IT has been a really positive and affirming experience for him. He drove it completely and has had a successful outcome and is feeling really proud of himself, shows it off to everyone and I am sure he is standing just a little bit taller.

Waiting has definitely been worth it for his sense of individuality and expression.

I am predicting the response of my military father....I reckon that I will be pretty bang on word for word....he'll say is this "It's about fucking time you gave that boy a proper haircut" :lol: and of course things along the lines of looks good. If you are reading see you soon dad :niceone:

Those of you that have small children (and know us and Ryan) will understand the beauty that we find in this moment, those of you that don't get it, don't worry you'll get over it.

Kids really are a gift and a privelage.

Mushy rah rah over for today ;)

SARGE
16th November 2008, 07:53
the 45 second haircut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPyglCTHSbM

man..i cant remember how to post a video (or start a new thread.. )

bull
16th November 2008, 12:06
Im reminded weekly via school notices of some snotty kid with headlice outbreak affecting the class of why i keep my 3 boys hair at No 2 on the clippers, nice and neat and there handsome faces stand out more.

Number One
16th November 2008, 15:08
Im reminded weekly via school notices of some snotty kid with headlice outbreak affecting the class of why i keep my 3 boys hair at No 2 on the clippers, nice and neat and there handsome faces stand out more.
Yes for some strange reason I am looking forward to the ease of his next lice treatment - no doubt it won't be far away - we also have slack arse parents in our daycare. Lazy buggars - buy some fricken nit shampoo already!!!

Maha
16th November 2008, 15:18
Come on Ry, you need a Number Maha cut!!!
Think of the money you could save your folks?
With saving comes spending, it a vicious circle, but thats the way it goes.
Now with all the money mummy and daddy have to spend on you, you could ask them for a wee pit bike (with trainer wheels :wari:) and the Bucket day will become a day for the whole family!!!...I am sure the olds will thank me...:whistle:

Number One
16th November 2008, 15:20
Shut up and sit down Maha :lol:

Maha
16th November 2008, 15:25
Shut up and sit down Maha :lol:

Option two thanks....shuting me up has proved difficult to even the most discerning user....:2thumbsup

EJK
16th November 2008, 15:30
So I've been at mum and dad for ages trying to convince them that I should hve my hair short like Harry Potters.

Mum kept holding out as she said my curly blonde wavy head of hair full of cowlicks and including a double crown would mean the picture in my mind unattainable...

SO anyway - we went through some pictures of me from when I had my last full on haircut and I marched mum off down to the mall with her eftpos card to get my locks shorn off.

I found it hard to sit still enough for the lady but in the end she had managed to remove my halo of golden ringlets - ahhhhhhhhhh MUCH BETTER I look at least 1 year older :2thumbsup

I have been checking myself out in shop windows and telling everyone who walks past that "I had my haircut short so I can go to military school"!

Anyway - I reckon I look so much cooler now with my new do...still no progress on the bike front - not sure I can count on that mini ducati monster to show up under the tree...but hopefully I will be well looked after - I am sure I have been good enough and I KNOW I am worth it :innocent:

I smell 60 and One behind the keyboard... :shifty:

Mom
16th November 2008, 15:50
Hell yeah you look handsome son! But then I would say that wouldn't I :rolleyes: every day I am reminded that my baby is getting all grown up and this haircut makes you look so mature. Sheesh time really does fly

Quite the grown up young man with that new haircut Number One. Good effort for the timing thing too!

Pick up your own soap up ya ole dirty bastard! :lol:

I would wash your mouth out with that soap if you were my little boy young man. Your parents should be outraged, outraged I say by the use of the word bastard! More appropriate would have been, weird, sicko, kiddy diddler! :yes:

Sully One
16th November 2008, 17:02
I would wash your mouth out with that soap if you were my little boy young man. Your parents should be outraged, outraged I say by the use of the word bastard! More appropriate would have been, weird, sicko, kiddy diddler! :yes:

I apologise Mom - I didn't mean to offend your delicate sensibilities :lol:.

Actually I was having a flash back to my gangsta rap phase and I thought of this guy. http://oldirtybastardfans.com/2008/ol-dirty-bastard-biography/

But for you benefit Mom I shall tell mummy you said to stop talking trash around me :shifty:

Pussy
16th November 2008, 17:05
I smell 60 and One behind the keyboard... :shifty:

You would be surprised! One of his olds may have typed it, but little Sully One probably dictated it. He is a clever little bloke for his years!

Sully One
16th November 2008, 17:06
You would be surprised! One of his olds may have typed it, but little Sully One probably dictated it. He is a clever little bloke for his years!
Cheques in the mail for that one John :sunny:

Pussy
16th November 2008, 17:12
Cheques in the mail for that one John :sunny:
You're welcome, mate! Was quite good meeting your olds, but the highlight of the visit was meeting you!
What's this I hear that you've gone off planes?
I suppose a young man of the world as yourself has many interests....

Mom
16th November 2008, 17:40
But for you benefit Mom I shall tell mummy you said to stop talking trash around me :shifty:

You are a good boy :love: Your parents should know better :innocent:

I suppose a young man of the world as yourself has many interests....

Geez Pussy, you have to be quick to keep up with this young lad, his parents amaze me really (apart from their trash talk :lol:) keeping track of where he is headed next, they really do!

chanceyy
16th November 2008, 19:36
wayyyyyyyyyyy to cute Ry .. nuffing like reaching big boy status .. (not to mention having all the wee girls chasing you :blip: .... )

have fun at school :yes: ..

Bloody Mad Woman (BMW)
16th November 2008, 22:34
Wow I didn't recognise you. I met you on Sunday at Kari's place - you look so grown up with your new haircut. It's awesome. I'm sure Col won't bully you now.

Nasty
17th November 2008, 05:40
Sully one .. you are getting cuter by the day .. all those girls will be out there chasing you soon!

yungatart
17th November 2008, 07:27
Sully one .. you are getting cuter by the day .. all those girls will be out there chasing you soon!

Don't let them, Sully!
They will cost you an arm and a leg...you'll have no money left for important "boys toys".

nodrog
17th November 2008, 07:36
whats wrong with a mullet?

Number One
17th November 2008, 08:20
you look so grown up with your new haircut. It's awesome. I'm sure Col won't bully you now.

One day the tables with turn....I am administering a growth hormones regime mwahahahahaa

all those girls will be out there chasing you soon!

Cheeky little minxes! Thankfully there is only one that has taken a shine to him. Remember miss madam who told me he wasn't invited to her birthday party Bitches...You Bitches will remember the full story on that one :buggerd:
Of all the guys in all of daycare why did she have to choose my boy?

Don't let them, Sully!
They will cost you an arm and a leg...you'll have no money left for important "boys toys".

Too right! His mummy will be sitting on the deck with her gun.

Ahem, what's right with a mullet (especially on a 4 year old)

nodrog
17th November 2008, 08:26
Ahem, what's right with a mullet (especially on a 4 year old)

check out the awesomness

http://media.townhall.com/townhall/site/7/mullet%20kid.jpg

Mom
17th November 2008, 08:29
check out the awesomness

http://media.townhall.com/townhall/site/7/mullet%20kid.jpg

That is a photo of you as a little fella eh nodrog? You should go back to that style, I reckon you would look super cute with a mullet :yes:

nodrog
17th November 2008, 08:39
That is a photo of you as a little fella eh nodrog? You should go back to that style, I reckon you would look super cute with a mullet :yes:

unfortunatly its not me, i had the meanist rats tail though. :Punk:

ill grow a mullet if Mark does. <_<

Number One
17th November 2008, 08:40
check out the awesomness

:puke: Poor Kid that could be classifed as child abuse! :lol:

Sully One
17th November 2008, 09:01
What's this I hear that you've gone off planes?

My life was forever changed when I visited Kelly Tarltons. For me it's all about Sea Creatures. Whales, Dolphins and Stingrays to be precise but I am widening my focus.

You are a good boy :love: Your parents should know better :innocent:

They bloody do too Mom :laugh: oops sorry again

I'm sure Col won't bully you now.

I'll get that man mountain yet! Wait till I hit puberty...my uncles on both sides are huge buggars too.

wayyyyyyyyyyy to cute Ry .. nuffing like reaching big boy status .. (not to mention having all the wee girls chasing you :blip: .... )

have fun at school :yes: ..

I'm going to Bellevue Military School. I can go now that I have a short haircut.

Meh girls. Not really interested they sit too still all the time.

Don't let them, Sully!

That's what mummy keeps telling me. That and something about 'her being the only woman who will ever really love me' :crazy:

Not a very tasty or pretty fish.

Seriously though - my haircut is wicked. I keep making mum take a photo of the back of my head!!! I am standing taller and have been having a great time retesting boundries and being really cheeky.

There really is nothing quite like a good and successful make over :msn-wink: