PDA

View Full Version : Polls and You

Holy Roller
7th February 2005, 10:11
:banana:
I'm glad I'm not the only one

Spank/Anyone : Why can't we post polls anymore?

:spudguita
The FAQ gives the wrong info on how to post a poll. :ar15: only an inquisitive mind saying whats this here for found where the poll toll had been relocated to after I had submitted a new thread. So here goes If I can remember how to do it again,

submit new thread (click)

Top Blue bar click on "thread tools"

Click on "add poll to thread"
and do your stuff.
Hope this helps some, out there
Please Spank update the FAQ since the upgrade please, please, pretty please.

TonyB
7th February 2005, 10:26
Ahhh, so that is how you do it. That's the only way I could find to do it. The FAQ, as you say, mentioned things that don't exist. Seems a bit dodgy to have to post a thread, then go back and do the poll :spudwhat: The last one I did, people started replying to the post before I'd done the poll.

Hmm, just edited this post and noticed the "Delete this message" bit- has that always been there? :spudwhat:

Blakamin
7th February 2005, 10:49
TonyB.. you are now maybe a senior member (from amount of posts) so have a few more options.

Tried to edit FAQ but it doesn't want to play......

dhunt
7th February 2005, 10:58
I never use the poll thing cause I've never had the need to. Maybe one day I'll have a bright idea that needs a poll but until then :whocares:

Waylander
7th February 2005, 12:00
Found out how to use the poll option the same way I did everything else..... I just guessed PMed spank about the polls but he sent me to the FAQ section wich didnt help much but thatnks anyway Spank:niceone:

Midnight 82
7th February 2005, 12:01
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: No sweat :yeah: :yeah:

Sniper
7th February 2005, 13:37
Nicely said, thanks for the info

SpankMe
24th February 2005, 20:47
Finally got around to fixing this.

Should have used a 'and' instead of a '&'. :Oops:

FROSTY
17th March 2005, 22:45
lol--comeon --all together now
SPANK ME FUCKED UP - :shake: :shake: :shake: SPANK ME FUCKED UP :shake: :shake: :shake:

Rainbow Wizard
18th March 2005, 19:31
Hmm, just edited this post and noticed the "Delete this message" bit- has that always been there? :spudwhat:
Stuffed me up for a while too because I never thought to scroll down to find someting that used to be in my face. How dumb is that? To put the delete ahead of the edit. Bastard could've given us a choice at word go and then clicked us into the proper zone. Nah, makes too much sense. :brick: