PDA

View Full Version : WMCC trailride and family day, 23 November

billaroo
17th November 2008, 14:12
Last one for this year- got a few hill's and expert deviations to challenge some of you as well as 4 different kids tracks.

chop
17th November 2008, 14:50
Any camping?

billaroo
17th November 2008, 15:00
Any camping?

not even if your name is greg or tony!

D dub
18th November 2008, 18:53
Last one for this year- got a few hill's and expert deviations to challenge some of you as well as 4 different kids tracks.

Man the last one already! The hole family will definitely be there!!

cr125nz
18th November 2008, 21:09
whats this ride like?
i went to paeora with sum mates and it was a mint ride is it like this or more like trail blazer and going threw forest

billaroo
19th November 2008, 07:14
whats this ride like?
i went to paeora with sum mates and it was a mint ride is it like this or more like trail blazer and going threw forest

sand based pine forest

Danger
19th November 2008, 07:32
Always good but can't make this one!:angry2:

barty5
19th November 2008, 07:39
Always good but can't make this one!:angry2:

THats ok im sure motoxparts could sell you one.:laugh::laugh:

chop
19th November 2008, 08:08
im sure they could!!!! im glad im not the only on that noticed..:eek:
Why you not coming Danger?

Danger
19th November 2008, 08:32
Stale gas! And my tents got a hole in it. :shifty:

Assasin
19th November 2008, 08:35

I'll be there.

oldskool
19th November 2008, 08:45
Stale gas! And my tents got a hole in it. :shifty: I'm sure one particular lurker on here would be quite happy to sell you those items.
Hows the foot healing?

Danger
19th November 2008, 09:06
Hey the foots all good now thanks! Did hurt my thumb a couple of weeks ago in a Maramarua spill which is still pretty sore but does not stop me riding. Just means if I'm going to drop it its best to just let it go rather than try and save it.

billaroo
19th November 2008, 12:32

Dangers' scared!

Chop rules!

chop
19th November 2008, 13:15
Thats right i do.... now what were we talking about again??? Ah the old tent excuse aye.... Sure your not just scared of the dark?????

barty5
19th November 2008, 13:44

now theres a dig poor old cheese. might have to change your user id to chesdale or somthing of the like.

billaroo
21st November 2008, 06:53
last Woodhill ride for 5 months- don't miss it.

SpikedPunch
21st November 2008, 07:42
We'll prob be there. Especially if this beautiful weather holds up! :sunny:

oldskool
21st November 2008, 08:02
I'm still tossing up whether to go to this one or the one at Maramarua. And this time we may bring 3 XR's!! umm that is, if I can figger out how to get 3 XR's on a little 5x4 trailer?

barty5
21st November 2008, 19:02
I'm still tossing up whether to go to this one or the one at Maramarua. And this time we may bring 3 XR's!! umm that is, if I can figger out how to get 3 XR's on a little 5x4 trailer?

Well were going to maramarua at this point there is only two of us going Trailer will take 4 bikes so let us know if your heading that way can allways take one for you. Where on the shore are.

oldskool
21st November 2008, 21:48
Hey that's really decent of yah!
I've just got back from a quick dash (well not really that quick, it took 2 hours from spaghetti junction to the BP station just before Papakura turn off!!) to Huntly where I picked up the '92 XR100 for my son. I need to take my daughters rear wheel back to cycletreads tomorrow to repair the new puncture (and maybe go just a little septic on them about it) and then give this new XR a quick going over and a service. Yeah so you can see I won't really have the time to rearrange my trailer tracks to squeeze 3 bikes on.
I'm in Birkenhead close to the chelsea pony club.

barty5
21st November 2008, 21:57
thats kinda on the way were ova mairangi bay be heading down nice and early want to get as much riding in as pos as next round of gncc is only 2 weeks away.

oldskool
21st November 2008, 22:53
I hear yah. Yeah I'm about 7 minutes from the onewa bypass, akoranga or northcote turn offs.
I'll do my best to make time to rearrange the tracks on the trailer to accommodate all 3 bikes. I'm thinking: lean the 2 littlies onto eitherside of the larger one in the middle. If I think I'll run out of time by say 3pm tomorrow I'll message yah. Does this sound a plan to you?
I'll pm you my mob as well.

Rupe
22nd November 2008, 06:34
be heading down nice and early .

not too keen on the sound of this!

barty5
22nd November 2008, 06:38
not too keen on the sound of this!

dont be a pussy 8s not that early get there just after 9 allows for 6 hours ride time less lunch etc

noobi
22nd November 2008, 13:00
what ride in maramarua?
the mangatangi counties honda one?
:doh:

A&R
22nd November 2008, 15:22
Well were going to maramarua at this point there is only two of us going Trailer will take 4 bikes so let us know if your heading that way can allways take one for you. Where on the shore are.

Have you done this one before barty? I notice its on the opposite side of SH2 from Power adventures one in maramarua forest which is on on the 30th Nov.

and Rupecopp I take it your going with barty? :innocent: If so hope to see you pair there a bit later :zzzz: though.

oldskool
22nd November 2008, 15:39
Hiya,
Well I managed to find time to rearrange the tracks on the trailer. I haven't as yet tested but feel pretty confident I can balance everything onto the deck.
Thanks for the offer but should manage the journey now.

I'll aim to head down 9:30am. I'm in a blue/silver RVR.

Oh BTW, cycletreads were damn decent about the premature puncture and put in a new heavy duty tube free of charge!

barty5
22nd November 2008, 16:01
Have you done this one before barty? I notice its on the opposite side of SH2 from Power adventures one in maramarua forest which is on on the 30th Nov.

and Rupecopp I take it your going with barty? :innocent: If so hope to see you pair there a bit later :zzzz: though.

Yeh did it last year with cheese was the 1st ride i did with him you turn left at th e red fox pub is a good ride has some god fast open bits mixed with a few tighter bit and some good hill climbs it farm land not forest

barty5
22nd November 2008, 16:02
Hiya,
Well I managed to find time to rearrange the tracks on the trailer. I haven't as yet tested but feel pretty confident I can balance everything onto the deck.
Thanks for the offer but should manage the journey now.

I'll aim to head down 9:30am. I'm in a blue/silver RVR.

Oh BTW, cycletreads were damn decent about the premature puncture and put in a new heavy duty tube free of charge!

we will have the orange SS and the suzuki pit tent

noobi
22nd November 2008, 16:04
what time does riding start?
need to know when to leave etc.

Rupe
22nd November 2008, 16:28
and Rupecopp I take it your going with barty?

Yep I'll be there with brokeback barty, and his new hat.

See you there, suzi tent, orange holden etc.

barty5
22nd November 2008, 17:02
Yep I'll be there with brokeback barty, and his new hat.

See you there, suzi tent, orange holden etc.

were aiming for round 9am and you know where you can stick your b/b moutain

krad_nz
23rd November 2008, 20:32
Had fun. Got nice and wet putting the bikes on the trailer at the end of the day though. Doh.

Think I sussed out my plug fouling problems too :)