PDA

View Full Version : Delivery trip & opportunity

dpex
18th November 2008, 18:44
I need a van to carry my velocipedes from venue to venue. I think I've found the right one. Sadly, it's in Hamilton and I'm in Aucks.

Would anyone like to pillion with me, to the new bus, then ride my Yami home?

Alternately, I would be happy to pillion with another Tracker/racer who needs such transport to track/race-days.

Said person could use said van if I'm not, to transport a bike/bikes to and from a venue. Or join me if the venue is common to both.

Footnote. On account of I've never had a road crash, like ever, on account of I'm real cautious, I never insure my vehicles. And so if you elect to drive my Yami home, or use the new bus, you pay your money and take your chances.

Devil
18th November 2008, 18:49
Footnote. On account of I've never had a road crash, like ever, on account of I'm real cautious, I never insure my vehicles.

Stay at home for the next week. You've just cursed yourself. Everyone knows you dont say that outloud!

Seriously. Hope you do 3rd party, cos sometimes shit happens.

Blackshear
18th November 2008, 18:49
I need a van to carry my velocipedes from venue to venue. I think I've found the right one. Sadly, it's in Hamilton and I'm in Aucks.

Would anyone like to pillion with me, to the new bus, then ride my Yami home?

Alternately, I would be happy to pillion with another Tracker/racer who needs such transport to track/race-days.

Said person could use said van if I'm not, to transport a bike/bikes to and from a venue. Or join me if the venue is common to both.

Footnote. On account of I've never had a road crash, like ever, on account of I'm real cautious, I never insure my vehicles. And so if you elect to drive my Yami home, or use the new bus, you pay your money and take your chances.

I would love to.But, I must politely decline due to my legend-status.
Good luck to you, sir. Hopefully someone will tag along :sunny:

dpex
19th November 2008, 11:56
I would love to.But, I must politely decline due to my legend-status.
Good luck to you, sir. Hopefully someone will tag along :sunny:

Problem solved, but thanks for your reply.