PDA

View Full Version : Funniest stuff.co.nz article ever!!

retro asian
20th November 2008, 09:56
'It's all white here' Dunedin tells Windies
The Press | Thursday, 20 November 2008

"It's all white here" will be the slogan greeting the West Indian cricket team when it arrives in Dunedin next month.

:lol: Hahaha, can't wait to see their faces when they get off the plane...reckon Chris Gayle might smash a few people...

portokiwi
20th November 2008, 10:04
:woohoo: That will start an International incident:lol:

fatzx10r
20th November 2008, 10:22
sound's like dunedin :2thumbsup

Fatt Max
20th November 2008, 12:34
Oh yes, location marketing as only our southern frinds can do it....FAIL

dipshit
20th November 2008, 13:47
Oh yes, location marketing as only our southern frinds can do it....FAIL

Well, you don't think it's just a coincidence that black folk are good at the running sports and white folk are good in the shooting sports do you..?

GaZBur
20th November 2008, 14:00
Unless you know the old slogan for Dunedin was 'It's all RIGHT here' it would just seem strange, but if you are from overseas it would appear a bit KKK'ish i reckon. I am all for being PC-incorrect but this does appear a little short sighted. I see embarrassing overseas headlines making fun of us as red neck southerners over this one.

dipshit
20th November 2008, 14:21
Unless you know the old slogan for Dunedin was 'It's all RIGHT here' it would just seem strange,

It's a fairly well-known slogan. Other places use it as well. In fact I can remember just after Dunedin unveiled its new $200,000 slogan... watching the Canadian F1 GP on TV and seeing a big banner above the start/finish line.

"Canada - it's all right here"

Swoop
20th November 2008, 15:50
Well, you don't think it's just a coincidence that black folk are good at the running sports and white folk are good in the shooting sports do you..?
That is why black people are great at basketball.
It is all about stealing, running and shooting...:woohoo: