PDA

View Full Version : Msg for WINJA

onearmedbandit
7th February 2005, 22:50
I got your pm, but I can't reply as either the admins locked you out ot you've set your usercp to not accept pm's. Sort it out dude!! :banana: :spudwhat:

Rainbow Wizard
7th February 2005, 23:31
I got your pm, but I can't reply as either the admins locked you out ot you've set your usercp to not accept pm's. Sort it out dude!! :banana: :spudwhat:

from showing you correspond with Mr :angry2: UPPERCASE

Blakamin
7th February 2005, 23:48
Winja is in the "sin bin" for failing to give up on the personal attacks when I asked many times... he cant get PM's... might pay to email him....
Yeah I did it... I reckon I was pretty lax with his stuff, but I will only take so much.....

Sniper
8th February 2005, 06:59
Winja is in the "sin bin" for failing to give up on the personal attacks when I asked many times... he cant get PM's... might pay to email him....
Yeah I did it... I reckon I was pretty lax with his stuff, but I will only take so much.....

Well done blakamin :niceone: :2thumbsup

scumdog
8th February 2005, 16:02
Does WINJA ever go to rallies, races, biker type bars?

Has anybody EVER met him?

Does he have 'mates' and what are THEY like?

Shit, do we really care? :spudwhat:

onearmedbandit
8th February 2005, 16:15
Ha ha, he was just asking if I had been to Japan. No conspiracy going on here folks.

Rainbow Wizard
8th February 2005, 17:32
Ha ha, he was just asking if I had been to Japan. No conspiracy going on here folks.

And I might have seen some of WINJA's piracy, but is he a con? Or even an ex-con? He's certainly not con-vivial.

**R1**
8th February 2005, 17:54
Man you guys give him a hard time.... i like his posts ...he's quite funny in a WINJA kinda way....at least he feels he can say what he wants ....JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE....he's harmless.

WINJA
8th February 2005, 17:55
FUCK YOU, YOUR STILL A SHIT MODERATOR.

marty
8th February 2005, 18:08

that's YOU'RE still a shit moderator. he might be a shit maderator, but you're still a fuckwit, and at least he can change

NC
8th February 2005, 18:37
Now where did I put that 10 inch black rubber cock?

Deano
8th February 2005, 18:40

We don't want to know !!!!

SPORK
8th February 2005, 19:00
UGH!

That's awful! Never say that again. Unless it was in teh bin. Or the incinerator. Or something.

Midnight 82
8th February 2005, 19:03
:shake: Whats the point it falls on deaf ears :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

Jackrat
8th February 2005, 19:21

See,this is why I didn't want the job an I voted for you.
I would'a just barred his arse from the site all togeather a long time ago.
Your doing a good job mate,keep it up an thanks. :niceone:

Skunk
8th February 2005, 20:10
:niceone: short message

SPman
8th February 2005, 22:48

Yeah? Well he gets my backing.
We try and be light handed but........if you dish it out , be prepared to take it on the chin! (or elsewhere)

spudchucka
8th February 2005, 23:01
Well I for one will appreciate it.

Thank you!

Biff
9th February 2005, 12:38
Winja is in the "sin bin"

:spudbooge :2thumbsup :niceone: :wari:

Biff
9th February 2005, 12:41

UGH!

That's awful! Never say that again. Unless it was in teh bin. Or the incinerator. Or something.

or photo's?

jrandom
9th February 2005, 12:47

NC30_chick, the star of everyone's new favourite ER X-ray story.

vifferman
9th February 2005, 12:57
NC30_chick, the star of everyone's new favourite ER X-ray story.
Don't you have any work to do? :Pokey:

WINJA
23rd February 2005, 18:00
THAT FUCKIN CUNT BLAKAMIN IM STILL IN THE SIN BIN EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT MAKE IT TOO THE MOST DISREPUTABLE MEMBERS LIST , INFACT I HAD OVER HALF GOOD REP POINTS WITH POSITIVE FEEDBACK . WHEN I GET MORE TIME ILL FILL OUT A NEW MEMBERSHIP AND THEN REALLY CAUSE SOME STRIFE FOR THAT FAG MODERATOR .

James Deuce
23rd February 2005, 18:02
Well, looks like Gene Pool B still has access to the Internet.

scumdog
24th February 2005, 08:00
Well, looks like Gene Pool B still has access to the Internet.

Nice to see you have a bit of compassion Jim2, I wouldn't have given them (whatever 'them' is) THAT much credit.

Sniper
24th February 2005, 09:11
You know, sometimes I sit back on my lawn chair, and wonder why it is illegal to shoot some people.

Winja= Moron, dork, Fag, homo, fudgepacker, shit eater, crotch stain, mother F...ker ect ect, I could carry on for ages. Dickhead

Joni
24th February 2005, 09:15
You know, sometimes I sit back on my lawn chair, and wonder why it is illegal to shoot some people.

Winja= Moron, dork, Fag, homo, fudgepacker, shit eater, crotch stain, mother F...ker ect ect, I could carry on for ages. Dickhead

Unfortunately Sniper, by reacting this way, you give old WINJA exactly what he is after.... however in the same breathe I say, I understand 100%, my defence mechanism kicks in hard when he spouts of about Blakamin like that.
:angry2:

Sniper
24th February 2005, 10:21
Yea Sorry Joni. I have nothing but good things to say about Blakamin and Winja is just a troll arse.

Rainbow Wizard
24th February 2005, 18:59
WHEN I GET MORE TIME ILL FILL OUT A NEW MEMBERSHIP AND THEN REALLY CAUSE SOME STRIFE FOR THAT FAG MODERATOR.

I cannot conceive of this person having any concept whatsoever of discretion, nor can I imagine a world with him in any mode except patently obvious. I will donate a crate of beer to the first person to identify on this site any future manifestation of WINJA pretending to be anything but.

**R1**
24th February 2005, 19:53
yeah but without the WINJA"S you wingers would have nufin to winge about :shake:

at least sometimes he's funny.

or i could be winja......or it might just be the voices

Mongoose
24th February 2005, 19:57
yeah but without the WINJA"S you wingers would have nufin to winge about :shake:

at least sometimes he's funny.

or i could be winja......or it might just be the voices

Oh no, not the "voices"?? I wonder how many you can fit in one head? :wari:

**R1**
24th February 2005, 20:01
Oh no, not the "voices"?? I wonder how many you can fit in one head? :wari:
dunknow but they wont shut up....they tell me to do wheelies, and stoppies, and speed...honest officer

WINJA
24th February 2005, 21:12

YOUR JUST A PUSSY HIDING BEHIND A GUN, PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE SENT BACK HOME, BUT THEN YOU CANT GO BACK CAUSE YOUVE FUCKED YOUR COUNTRY WITH EXTREME RACISIM. UNFORTUNATELY WITH IMMIGRATION WE GET THE WORST A COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER.
STOP TALKING ABOUT SHOOTING PEOPLE FUCWITT.

justsomeguy
24th February 2005, 21:46
YOUR JUST A PUSSY HIDING BEHIND A GUN, PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE SENT BACK HOME, BUT THEN YOU CANT GO BACK CAUSE YOUVE FUCKED YOUR COUNTRY WITH EXTREME RACISIM. UNFORTUNATELY WITH IMMIGRATION WE GET THE WORST A COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER.

He wasn't talking about shooting people. He was talking about shooting you. There's a big difference.

justsomeguy
24th February 2005, 21:47
Q: What's the difference between winja and a bucket of shit?A: The Bucket

Waylander
24th February 2005, 21:55
Hey WINJA perhaps it's time you grew up... just a thought.

StoneChucker
24th February 2005, 22:43

Excuuuuuuuse me? Don't even get me started on that one. Have you met Sniper? I have, he's not what you describe. Don't spout crap like that without some facts and thinking first.

Tsk tsk tsk, Winja... Your posts used to be good for a laugh. Now, they're just "steaming piles of elephant reflux"

Storm
25th February 2005, 06:05
Winja- do you really think swearing at everyone and everything is going to get you out of the sin bin in a hurry? Maybe a bit less cussing and more politness will get you somewhere.
Just a thought

Sniper
25th February 2005, 06:36
He wasn't talking about shooting people. He was talking about shooting you. There's a big difference.

Hehehe, thats amusing, thanks JSG :niceone:

Sniper
25th February 2005, 06:40

I find it very very hard to be intimidated by people who use caps Winja. I believe the story about your one eye (Its no-where near as impressive as Onearmbandit) but I have also seen you type normally which suggests to me that you can infact type with small letters and the big ones are just to compensate for......... Well I'll leave it up to your imagination. :spudwhat:

Oh yea, I didnt talk about shooting, I was wondering on the political aspects of the world and how no one is allowed to shoot anyone unless they are at war. Touche' Mr Winja Sir
:spudbooge
Sniper :banana:

spudchucka
25th February 2005, 07:07
Excuuuuuuuse me? Don't even get me started on that one. Have you met Sniper? I have, he's not what you describe. Don't spout crap like that without some facts and thinking first.

Tsk tsk tsk, Winja... Your posts used to be good for a laugh. Now, they're just "steaming piles of elephant reflux"
Now I'm offended! That insult was Jim2's creation and was originally aimed at me. I find it utterly incomprehensible that such a fine piece of literary genius should now be leveled against a totaly unworthy subject like WINJA. The least you could have done is reference it back to its original thread.

Oh dear, Oh Dear, Oh dear.

That last point?? You sir are an excreble mound of steaming elephant reflux.

The "Pursuit policy critiscised" thread, post number 30.

k14
25th February 2005, 07:08

Comeon man, you don't need to stoop to the level of primitive spelling like that.

It's not your its you're, as in the contraction for you are. :2thumbsup

thehollowmen
25th February 2005, 07:41

You're going to offend the homosexuals in this way by comparing them to him.

Blakamin - Many thanks.

idb
25th February 2005, 10:20
Comeon man, you don't need to stoop to the level of primitive spelling like that.

It's not your its you're, as in the contraction for you are. :2thumbsup

And spelt RACISIM wrong

Sniper
25th February 2005, 10:27
Lol, well said

scroter
25th February 2005, 10:56

bottom burglar, terd tapper, shirt lifter, rider of the hershey highway, pillow biter, rump roaster............

anyone else

scroter
25th February 2005, 10:58

please dont say its in your <insert whatever comes to mind here>

oops, did i say that out loud it was meant to be in my head. hehe

Sniper
25th February 2005, 11:03
please dont say its in your <insert whatever comes to mind here>

oops, did i say that out loud it was meant to be in my head. hehe

The quote or the uhhhh

Sniper
25th February 2005, 11:12
They say pictures are worth a thousand words

StoneChucker
25th February 2005, 11:30
Now I'm offended! That insult was Jim2's creation and was originally aimed at me. I find it utterly incomprehensible that such a fine piece of literary genius should now be leveled against a totaly unworthy subject like WINJA. The least you could have done is reference it back to its original thread.

Cough, splutter.... Oi!!! I am a lazy git, I make NO excuses for that. IF you had looked, I did "at least" make the QUOTE'S in bold

Sheesh

:niceone:

Paul in NZ
25th February 2005, 11:31

I dunno where you left it but apparently it has access to the internet but can only type in capitals. Kinda makes sense 'cos it only has 1 finger...

Paul N

spudchucka
25th February 2005, 11:36
WINJA as a young fellow & WINJA's mummy.

spudchucka
25th February 2005, 11:39
Cough, splutter.... Oi!!! I am a lazy git, I make NO excuses for that. IF you had looked, I did "at least" make the QUOTE'S in bold

Sheesh

:niceone:
I just don't like to see well thought out and imaginative insults wasted on a clown like WINJA. Abusive, and vulgar insults are much more appropriate.