PDA

View Full Version : Mom has a new line of clothing out

Grahameeboy
23rd November 2008, 08:50
Stocks are selling fast.....

yungatart
23rd November 2008, 09:08
You are taking a BIG risk, Gb...feeling lucky, punk?

Bren
23rd November 2008, 10:35
It looks like that kid is at school or something....is it just me or do other people think that shirt is not a good one to wear to school....

I think I am becoming grumpy in my old age!

Curious_AJ
23rd November 2008, 12:24
yeah, not a good shirt... though it could have been set up of course.

Grahameeboy
23rd November 2008, 12:25

Always feeling lucky......

SARGE
23rd November 2008, 13:31

Gawd is on his side...:jerry:

Mom
23rd November 2008, 14:01
Stocks are selling fast.....

Dont you muscle in on my Bitch Territory GB, I was planning to keep this a secret till I was a bit further down the path but seeing as you have brought it up

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/picture.php?albumid=267&pictureid=1963

Reckon we should bring a few more bitchy pics in here ?

Stickchick
23rd November 2008, 15:28
You definitely showed your bitchiness last night, calling a certain duck...gay AND fat arsed hahahaha

Mom
23rd November 2008, 16:19
You definitely showed your bitchiness last night, calling a certain duck...gay AND fat arsed hahahaha

Who me? That does not sound like something I would do :innocent:

EDIT: unlike you, who has chosen to bring that issue back to the fore, I was hoping she was a pit bissed and would not remember actually :lol:

yungatart
23rd November 2008, 16:56

Now who's the bitch?? What happens at band camp....:bash:

Who me? That does not sound like something I would do :innocent:

EDIT: unlike you, who has chosen to bring that issue back to the fore, I was hoping she was a pit bissed and would not remember actually :lol:

Burn her!..

Or at the very least ban her from Bitches till she knows how to be a 'proper bitch':girlfight:

Stickchick
23rd November 2008, 18:10
Hey, just proving to the teacher that the Student is learning well :Punk:

Mom
23rd November 2008, 18:15
Hey, just proving to the teacher that the Student is learning well :Punk:

Yeah! We is all doing what we do best! Bitch'n is fun :sunny:

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?do=picture&groupid=34&pictureid=4871

Stickchick
23rd November 2008, 18:17
Or at the very least ban her from Bitches till she knows how to be a 'proper bitch':girlfight:

Geez bitch....don't make me come down there and teach you a thing or two!!!!:bash: I'm learning well hanging around with the Uber Bitch herself, ply her with enough alcohol and the lessons start flowing :whistle:

Mom
23rd November 2008, 18:18
Geez bitch....don't make me come down there and teach you a thing or two!!!!:bash: I'm learning well hanging around with the Uber Bitch herself, ply her with enough alcohol and the lessons start flowing :whistle:

Uber Bitch :innocent:

I am liking your styles more. Go check Bitches R Us, I just paid the duck a noice compliment :yes: