PDA

View Full Version : How does an old man make himself feel good?

GIXser
24th November 2008, 09:29
just surround yourself with some beautiful woman.....

Thanks LG....:):msn-wink:

ManDownUnder
24th November 2008, 09:32
LOL - good man.

I can hear the kids fapping now...!

Maha
24th November 2008, 09:38
Two of them could do with some time on the Ab King Pro!!!

vifferman
24th November 2008, 10:09
Two of them could do with some time on the Ab King Pro!!!
That's not your new nickname for yourself, is it? :confused:
Anyway, that was a really scary photo, Mr GIXser being so toldlessly old, grey, wrinkly and all that. :rolleyes:

marioc
24th November 2008, 10:12
mmm blondie looks hawt!

bungbung
24th November 2008, 10:22
You were saying you can offer LG products at a discount?
How much for 6?

ArcherWC
24th November 2008, 10:41
They arnt even old enough to be your daughters, dirty bastard

:-( so jelous

Swoop
24th November 2008, 12:13
Well...
Introduce the nice ladies then.

Lias
24th November 2008, 12:56
They are wearing entirely too many clothes.

Good promo girls should be in skimpy skimpy bikinis, or even better nekkid!

alanzs
24th November 2008, 14:32
They are wearing entirely too many clothes.

Good promo girls should be in skimpy skimpy bikinis, or even better nekkid!

True, topless at least!

Gremlin
24th November 2008, 15:08
pimpin trashie? more like pimpin yaself.

Hard life eh... you poor bugger ;)

MidnightMike
24th November 2008, 16:13
The 2 on the right, Very nice indeed!

Quasievil
24th November 2008, 16:24
I like that tall one in the middle

vtec
24th November 2008, 16:44
For some reason hot chicks only make me feel like crap. hahaha. Cause if you don't see them you don't think about them or want them. And girls like that generally take a lot of maintenan$e.

Motorcycles:
Maintenance is cheaper
Never say no
Are good to go any time of the month
Don't hassle you for going out drinking with your mates
Let you play playstation 2 Tourist trophy any time you like
Don't demand overseas travel
They empower as opposed to emasculate
Don't try to make you watch "ugly betty" and "macleods daughters"
Can be made beautiful again with a bit of fibreglass/plastic welding and some paint.
Don't make you choose between them and your family
It's totally up to you if another guy gets to have a ride

Any more guys?
I'm leading the man rebellion hahaha. Or maybe it's just relationships I'm opposed to. One nighters by all means.

Coyote
24th November 2008, 17:43
For some reason hot chicks only make me feel like crap. hahaha. Cause if you don't see them you don't think about them or want them. And girls like that generally take a lot of maintenan$e.

Motorcycles:
Maintenance is cheaper
Never say no
Are good to go any time of the month
Don't hassle you for going out drinking with your mates
Let you play playstation 2 Tourist trophy any time you like
Don't demand overseas travel
They empower as opposed to emasculate
Can be made beautiful again with a bit of fibreglass/plastic welding and some paint.
Don't make you choose between them and your family
It's totally up to you if another guy gets to have a ride

Any more guys?
I'm leading the man rebellion hahaha. Or maybe it's just relationships I'm opposed to. One nighters by all means.
Totally disagree.

In the past year and a half:
-The bike has cost me $6000 in debt. Girlfriend didn't demand much.
-The bike has been in the garage not going for 8-10 months. I didn't go without sex for longer than a week.
-You can't ride a bike drunk. A girl you can.
-Ended up spending most of my time playing games since the bike didn't go. The girl was into games too.
-Girlfriend and I were students so she didn't expect travelling far. The bike makes me want to go to Phillip Island.
-I was riding the girlfriend more than the bike, which is ultimately more masculine isn't it?
-Bike is a wreck and will take a lot of effort to make it beautiful. Girlfriend did her own make up. And had boobs, so no competition.
-My bike started some arguments at home (taking up space in the garage and such-like). Girlfriend's parents were fine.
-You're right there. Neither one was free for rides.

I'm more of a relationship man myself. They generally become open minded once the get to know you better. Currently on the prowl now though. The the girl was great, but it wasn't meant to be.

JimO
24th November 2008, 17:50
most old guys get rid of the wife, buy a convertable (or a gixxer) and get a new younger women..............to feel better

FlangMasterJ
24th November 2008, 18:14
I like that tall one in the middle

Yeah shes a handsome broad.

Me likes the one on the right.

GIXser
24th November 2008, 18:38
most old guys get rid of the wife, buy a convertable (or a gixxer) and get a new younger women..............to feel better

yeah ...so whats the downside..???? lol:)

SixPackBack
24th November 2008, 18:45
What happened after you shagged 'em bro':shifty:

Manxman
24th November 2008, 18:58
Noooice background scenery.

However, I couldn't help thinking of a joke I heard recently, that went something like this:

Pilot dies and goes to pilot Hell. Meets yer man, who says that when he gets back from lunch, he'll be asking the pilot to choose one of the three doors in front of him. While the Big D is gone, he takes the opportunity to check out his fate.

Behind door 1, he sees other pilots doing perpetual pre-flight checks.

Behind door 2, the pilots are performing never-ending emergency landings.

Behind door 3, is a bevvy of blonde air hostesses (not unlike the ones in the picture), waiting on the pilot's every whim.

Anyhoo, Big D returns and says "which door do ya want?" Without hesitation, the pilot replies "errm, door 3 thanks".

Big D responds "oooh no, sorry mate. Can't have that one. That's air hostess Hell"...:whistle:

DMNTD
24th November 2008, 19:02
mmm blondie looks hawt!

He's actually grey but that light is flattering eh? :buggerd:

JimO
24th November 2008, 19:30
yeah ...so whats the downside..???? lol:)

you get to split your fortune in harf:no:

1 Free Man
24th November 2008, 19:50
you get to split your fortune in harf:no:
Never to be regarded as a down side. For me, new house, Near new 4wd, Motorbike 1. LC 250 Intruder new off the showroom floor. Motorbike 2. S83 Boulevard New off the showroom floor.
No mortgage, Pay packet all to my self.
Split your fortune in half.
SMALL PRICE TO PAY.

ArcherWC
24th November 2008, 20:08
What happened after you shagged 'em bro':shifty:
he woke up

GIXser
24th November 2008, 20:21
he woke up

and found Archer lying next to me.. clenching his buttcheeks whilst wimpering...take me to a happy place....:hug:

SixPackBack
24th November 2008, 21:15
and found Archer lying next to me.. clenching his buttcheeks whilst wimpering...take me to a happy place....:hug:

Now that I would believe:msn-wink:

Brett
24th November 2008, 22:44
Haha, now there is some sponsorship for ya. Good one Eddie.

Tony.OK
25th November 2008, 09:46
Now I see why you're so slow old man............hard to concentrate with those memories in yer head:laugh:

imdying
25th November 2008, 11:36
Two on the right could learn a little about posture... that's assuming you accept the premise that a models gut isn't supposed to stick out past her tits. Two on the left are quite hitable though :yes:

GIXser
25th November 2008, 11:55
Two on the right could learn a little about posture... that's assuming you accept the premise that a models gut isn't supposed to stick out past her tits. Two on the left are quite hitable though :yes:

i agree, the one on the right has a gut like Tony ok's .....

imdying
25th November 2008, 12:13
It'll settle when she's on her back though ;)

vtec
25th November 2008, 12:28
Hey man, good to see you again. Sounds like you had a pretty decent chick. I'll address a few of your points though.

-At least you get most of the money back when the bike leaves you.
-You got lucky on the sex thing. I rode my bikes every day, sex was down to once a fortnight.
-A bike will only emasculate you if you crash it and bury your nuts in the tank. The woman kept my balls in a jar constantly and my self confidence at rock bottom, just because it was easier to manipulate me that way.
-The bike doesn't sleep in the MIDDLE of the bed and push me to the outside.
-At least you can fix a bike, my woman was definitely a write off train wreck.
-The bike would have been perfectly happy for you to go to Philip Island without it, and ride another bike. hahahaha. And it didn't demand 5 star hotels, eggs benedict, and require you to spend the whole time in Australia following it through shops.... fuck it still pisses me off and it's been 11 months since I've seen her. I was innocent and naive and she took full advantage. At least it was me that got to do the dumping once she'd finally made my position completely untenable. It was a great moment, I felt my balls fall back into place between my legs. I became a man again :D

You're right about a relationship being good for increasing open mindedness, but at what cost. A movie worth watching is "into the wild". Want is torture. If you have less you are happier with less. If you have nothing, then a clean pair of socks feels like a blessing, and a normal red skinned apple becomes a "SuperApple".

Totally disagree.

In the past year and a half:
-The bike has cost me $6000 in debt. Girlfriend didn't demand much.
-The bike has been in the garage not going for 8-10 months. I didn't go without sex for longer than a week.
-You can't ride a bike drunk. A girl you can.
-Ended up spending most of my time playing games since the bike didn't go. The girl was into games too.
-Girlfriend and I were students so she didn't expect travelling far. The bike makes me want to go to Phillip Island.
-I was riding the girlfriend more than the bike, which is ultimately more masculine isn't it?
-Bike is a wreck and will take a lot of effort to make it beautiful. Girlfriend did her own make up. And had boobs, so no competition.
-My bike started some arguments at home (taking up space in the garage and such-like). Girlfriend's parents were fine.
-You're right there. Neither one was free for rides.

I'm more of a relationship man myself. They generally become open minded once the get to know you better. Currently on the prowl now though. The the girl was great, but it wasn't meant to be.

Coyote
25th November 2008, 17:29
Hey man, good to see you again. Sounds like you had a pretty decent chick. I'll address a few of your points though.
Sup to you too bro.

-At least you get most of the money back when the bike leaves you.
-You got lucky on the sex thing. I rode my bikes every day, sex was down to once a fortnight.
-A bike will only emasculate you if you crash it and bury your nuts in the tank. The woman kept my balls in a jar constantly and my self confidence at rock bottom, just because it was easier to manipulate me that way.
-The bike doesn't sleep in the MIDDLE of the bed and push me to the outside.
-At least you can fix a bike, my woman was definitely a write off train wreck.
-The bike would have been perfectly happy for you to go to Philip Island without it, and ride another bike. hahahaha. And it didn't demand 5 star hotels, eggs benedict, and require you to spend the whole time in Australia following it through shops.... fuck it still pisses me off and it's been 11 months since I've seen her. I was innocent and naive and she took full advantage. At least it was me that got to do the dumping once she'd finally made my position completely untenable. It was a great moment, I felt my balls fall back into place between my legs. I became a man again :D

You're right about a relationship being good for increasing open mindedness, but at what cost. A movie worth watching is "into the wild". Want is torture. If you have less you are happier with less. If you have nothing, then a clean pair of socks feels like a blessing, and a normal red skinned apple becomes a "SuperApple".
-Not this bike. It burnt all the money and it's got a 10th of it's resale value left.
-Got lucky this time. But the first time gave me an STD. Bikes don't give you STD's (though I haven't met a whorey bike yet).
-The bike isn't as much fun in bed. But I still agree with that point :p
-Longer trips on the bike result in tantrums, unreliability and having to buy oil and parts.

I've always considered my life as only having one good thing going at one time. Either a great bike (RG was awesome, first girlfriend wasn't), or a great girl (great girlfriend, crap VFR but slowly coming right now I've been dumped). Someday I'll have both, then my heart will stop beating...

Don't be put off from the one bitch. By all means, play the field. I would be if not for health issues. But don't be afraid to stick with one

I've heard of that movie. Will watch it someday.