PDA

View Full Version : Wanganui: Central plateau Dec 7-12 Enduro/off road

bucklandj
24th November 2008, 16:03
A friend and I are taking our road legal DRZ 400s to National park for the week of Dec 7th-12. We aim to ride the 42 Traverse and the Fisher track and anything else that comes up. We also plan to do the Trail ride in the Coromandel on the 6th as we drive down from Auckland. We haven't organised any accomodation yet but will probably stay in backpackers/pub (or similar) in National Park.

If you are keen to join us let us know. James 021526378 or (09) 3601175. or post a reply here.

Cheers.

Lucy
27th November 2008, 00:40
A friend and I are taking our road legal DRZ 400s to National park for the week of Dec 7th-12. We aim to ride the 42 Traverse and the Fisher track and anything else that comes up. We also plan to do the Trail ride in the Coromandel on the 6th as we drive down from Auckland. We haven't organised any accomodation yet but will probably stay in backpackers/pub (or similar) in National Park.

If you are keen to join us let us know. James 021526378 or (09) 3601175. or post a reply here.

Cheers.

If you run out of stuff in Natty park, come and stay in Raetihi and ride the river road. There is less than 30k gravel left, but by all accounts it's pretty rough due to slips lately. You just missed the Raetihi ripper, but I could probably find out some other rides if you want.