PDA

View Full Version : Thinking I may have to sell the bike, anyone interested?

Zoolander
26th November 2008, 18:14
Well this sucks... Due to a change of circumstances something has to go... and it may end up being the bike. So basically looking to see if there is any interest out there.

Its a 2004 Ducati Monster S4R, 8000km, really tidy, has had a complete service at around 4700km including new belts...

New chain and sprockets at 5700km, only because I wanted a 14t front and a quick release hub so it made sense to do the chain as well, still have originals....

Any questions, etc, let me know...

Please note this is not a classified ad, not yet anyway... So mods please dont move... just putting out some feelers for now...

dwnundabkr
26th November 2008, 18:21
bugga its always hard selling the toys
not my cuppa sorry good luck

Bruiser
26th November 2008, 21:18
Make, Model, K's, year, photo, mods, "owner seeking interested parties"....

Sure looks like a classified to me.

But what would I know!

The Stranger
26th November 2008, 22:46
just putting out some feelers for now...

Bit of a waste of time isn't it?
Somone is always interested if the price is right.
So it's simple. Decide if it's for sale, if so, meet the market and you sell it.
What more do you need to know?

Or you want to find out how many tyre kickers there are out there?

vifferman
27th November 2008, 08:40
I'd kick its tyres - it looks lovely! :niceone:

R6_kid
27th November 2008, 09:40
How much? And when will you REALLY need to sell it?

boomer
27th November 2008, 09:51
That looks like the one i went for a slide .. errrm i mean ride on .. !

Good fun, just a tad loose up front; Good luck with the pretend sale.

Zoolander
27th November 2008, 18:36
Bit of a waste of time isn't it?
Somone is always interested if the price is right.
So it's simple. Decide if it's for sale, if so, meet the market and you sell it.
What more do you need to know?

Or you want to find out how many tyre kickers there are out there?

No, I dont see it as a waste of time. If people have an interest, or know somebody that may then they can let me know. If it gets enough interest I know I can probably sell it, so if my personal situation doesn't change it may then be offered. If theres none I'll assume it will be too hard to sell, and will start looking into alternatives ahead of time.

Dont get whats so hard to understand about that.

R6_kid
27th November 2008, 19:03
No, I dont see it as a waste of time. If people have an interest, or know somebody that may then they can let me know. If it gets enough interest I know I can probably sell it, so if my personal situation doesn't change it may then be offered. If theres none I'll assume it will be too hard to sell, and will start looking into alternatives ahead of time.

How much?

ten fucking characters

Zoolander
27th November 2008, 19:07
How much?

ten fucking characters

Haven't thought that far ahead mate, as its not actually for sale right now. I guess i'd probably look at getting around 14.5k or thereabouts.

The Stranger
27th November 2008, 21:43

Of course people are interested (I'd be interested at the right price) and of course you can probably sell it.
It doesn't tkae a thread on KB to work that one out.
If you want/need to sell it just sell it. Bikes are sold all over NZ everyday without a woe is me, is anyone interested thread on KB (thank christ).