PDA

View Full Version : Havoc Racing Clothes

FA50 Tiger
17th September 2003, 11:18
What do you guys think about a New Zealand brand of clothes encompassing New Zealand Xtrem Sport, with an emphasis on participation rather than win at all costs?

Havoc Racing is NZ made, designed and owned out of Hamilton, with the goal of capturing the attitude held by those who do what you people do and your supporters/peers.

Check this shit out:

www.havocracing.co.nz (http://www.havocracing.co.nz)

Reply with your opinions!

Urban Terrorist
17th September 2003, 12:59
:puke:
Yay, more stuff for the clones and drones.

At least it's a Kiwi company I guess, hope they make a bundle.

Duke of Rogan
17th September 2003, 13:10
think I prefer the Japanese bikinis... :blah:

babyB
17th September 2003, 14:16
Originally posted by FA50 Tiger
Havoc Racing is NZ made, designed and owned out of Hamilton, with the goal of capturing the attitude held by those who do what you guys do and your supporters/peers.

well what can i say.........its male orentated, whos capturing the attitude held by those who do what you girls do? 

nods head in agrement with Urban T:beer:

bluninja
17th September 2003, 15:28
I'd heard stories about people from Hamilton :D fancy not being able to get a real girl to pose naked.....perhaps she was one of the athletes testing removal of the new jeans:cool:

Good cheap marketing strategy though......maybe we should have a KiwiBiker brand.....we've got enough tatts between us to do a montage pic...lmao

TTFN

bikerboy
17th September 2003, 18:45
:o

This is surely a joke that I don't get , right ?? :confused:

Urban Terrorist
17th September 2003, 20:00
There may be enough tatts for a montage, maybe even enough scars for one, but do we have enough HardCore Ickstweem Additoode ?

If there is to be a KiwiBiker label and line of products, I'll take 6 rolls of screen-printed duct-tape please.

What?
18th September 2003, 09:24
Originally posted by FA50 Tiger
What do you guys think about a New Zealand brand of clothes encompassing New Zealand Xtrem Sport,

Sad.:whocares:

Dave
18th September 2003, 11:45
I thought the Tatoo thing was a clever t shirt.