PDA

View Full Version : Skorpian Vodka

MIXONE
27th November 2008, 14:21
I was at my local wholesalers picking up a bottle of Tennessee's finest:love: today and noticed a display of Skorpian vodka.Floating around in each bottle is a real dead scorpian!Now I've eaten the odd worm from bottles of tequila but I don't think I could ever be pissed enough to consume a scorpian.:sick:
Anyone been brave/stupid enough and did you keep it down?:gob:

fatzx10r
27th November 2008, 14:25
bugger that, vodka is evil enough without a bloody skorpian in it :sick:

Coyote
27th November 2008, 14:25
Shit, they sell them over here now? I've only seen them on the net. What store did you got to? I'm keen to try them and report on here.

Apparently they're meant to taste quite good. Venom has been removed of course.

Coyote
27th November 2008, 14:27
This is the one you saw right? http://www.firebox.com/product/1468/Scorpion-Vodka

Another treat you may like: http://www.firebox.com/product/618/Insectilix-Lolly

MIXONE
27th November 2008, 14:37
That's the stuff coyote.It was at a wholesaler in Porirua.Let us know how you get on if you buy some(or drop by and shout me a snort.I promise to leave the creepy crawlie alone!).

Badjelly
27th November 2008, 14:39
...but I don't think I could ever be pissed enough to consume a scorpian

I don't think I could ever be pissed enough to spell "scorpion" as "scorpian". Or "skorpian".

Coyote
27th November 2008, 14:42
That's the stuff coyote.It was at a wholesaler in Porirua.Let us know how you get on if you buy some(or drop by and shout me a snort.I promise to leave the creepy crawlie alone!).
Ooo, might have to go over to get some christmas presents. Still waiting on the shop to get my bike going, might be a while.

Do you go out on the Wednesday night rides out in the hutt? I've yet to this year but hopefully will soon.

MIXONE
27th November 2008, 14:43
I don't think I could ever be pissed enough to spell "scorpion" as "scorpian". Or "skorpian".

Spelling has never been my forte just like wit has never been yours.The vodka brand name here in NZ is Skorpio

Devil
27th November 2008, 17:42
A couple of bars up here used to (or still do) sell scorpion shots. Basically scorpion in a shot of vodka. Pull the tail off, munch the fucker down and chase it with the vodka.

I've probably eaten about 5.
Novelty factor, but a big fail in the flavour department. Then you get a leg stuck in your teeth...