PDA

View Full Version : IN TOUCH WITH OUR FEMININE SIDE

Will
9th February 2005, 19:51
:grouphug:

Reading through Biker Angel threads, I wonder if the title needs to be changed to the above.

:killingme

What do you think?

MadDuck
9th February 2005, 20:14
you brave, brave, brave person I myself will now duck for cover and watch :wari: <--- I too love the banana and just wanted a chance to use it ....

Mongoose
9th February 2005, 20:14
That would of course exclude NC30 :wari: :shake: :yeah:

Waylander
9th February 2005, 20:18
Either or, aslong as the woman are here to keep us sane ( or insane in a few cases:niceone: ) thats all I care about.

SPman
9th February 2005, 20:40
And whos feminine side do I get to be in touch with..........? :shit: :shutup:

XTC
9th February 2005, 21:13
I tried to get in touch with the feminine at my side and got my hand slapped. :(

Joni
9th February 2005, 21:15
I tried to get in touch with the feminine at my side and got my hand slapped. :(

Heh, thats a bummer....
:lol: :lol:

Will
9th February 2005, 21:16
And whos feminine side do I get to be in touch with..........? :shit: :shutup:

Depends on where you've been....I guess. :confused:

Though I don't think that it will be mine. :innocent:

Have you noticed that egos are virtually non-existant on these threads, and that people are talking about feelings and emotions.

Where will it lead?

Next thing is that yo'll be admiting that colour does matter (when a girl asks what colour the new bike is). :rolleyes:

MadDuck
9th February 2005, 21:23
lmao Will. Ummm RED works every time. Red bike, Red car, Red speedoes - :cool:

Will
9th February 2005, 21:28

Bet RED lights that flash don't work for ya :angry2:

Will
9th February 2005, 21:31

What about RED flashing lights on cars????

Had a hiccup with my server and thought I had lost it. :thud:

Yeah I know that I have allready but I am talking about my thread.

And if Red works for you MadDuck I guess you don't need that magnet. You should be a sensetive guy and give it to some one more needy..

MadDuck
11th February 2005, 19:54
a sensitive guy? me...? never! ever! Oh wait hell just might freeze over

White trash
13th February 2005, 13:23
Have you noticed that egos are virtually non-existant on these threads, and that people are talking about feelings and emotions.

No they're not.

I can do wheelies and tank tops and burnouts and stoppies and christ airs and kan kans and I'm working on high chairs. I can ride really really fast and have a huge member.

That enough ego for ya?

Blakamin
13th February 2005, 13:26
No they're not.

I can do wheelies and tank tops and burnouts and stoppies and christ airs and kan kans and I'm working on high chairs. I can ride really really fast and have a huge member.

That enough ego for ya?
kids weekend??? wondering why you aren't out on a friggin beautiful day like today??

White trash
13th February 2005, 13:33
Kids every weekend 'till the now defunct John Brittn weekend. Moving into a new pad next weekend too, that'll be fun with the rug rats under foot.

Blakamin
13th February 2005, 13:36
Kids every weekend 'till the now defunct John Brittn weekend. Moving into a new pad next weekend too, that'll be fun with the rug rats under foot.
need a hand in an afternoon??? have the 48th best "car" in the world according to jeremy clarkson....

scumdog
13th February 2005, 14:38
Depends on where you've been....I guess. :confused:

Though I don't think that it will be mine. :innocent:

Where will it lead?

Next thing is that yo'll be admiting that colour does matter (when a girl asks what colour the new bike is). :rolleyes:

True, true, colour DOES matter: Red bike (goes faster) red hair on Mrs SD? (won't go there). Ego? nah, when your the best lover in the world you don't need an ego!!! :banana:

MY feminine side is pretty damn good too.

White trash
13th February 2005, 15:10
need a hand in an afternoon??? have the 48th best "car" in the world according to jeremy clarkson....

Thanks for the offer bud. I got sweet fa stuff to move personally and we have a van to use.

I'll text ya the addy though, feel free to come round for a beer.