PDA

View Full Version : New stunts

carver
1st December 2008, 15:40
i just got the hang of overcooking a wheelie and slowing it down to a standstill.

also did one of them circular wheelies, and a 100m+ wheelie at under 30kph, on my new stunt bike!

can some one tell me the proper terms to use!

kevmo7?

Sully60
1st December 2008, 16:11
Wot he said

So you do these things but you don't know what they're called?

Proof that you have absolutley no idea what you're doing, and you posted it in public!:lol:

wbks
1st December 2008, 16:14
Sounds cool. What bike are you using? Were you doing those wheelies where you pretty much stand over the side of the bike and lean it sortof like a donut in the oposite direction?

R6_kid
1st December 2008, 17:07
i just got the hang of overcooking a wheelie and slowing it down to a standstill.

12 o'clock?

also did one of them circular wheelies, and a 100m+ wheelie at under 30kph, on my new stunt bike!

circle wheelie....

kevmo7?
little cry baby gangsta

carver
1st December 2008, 17:11
So you do these things but you don't know what they're called?

Proof that you have absolutley no idea what you're doing, and you posted it in public!:lol:

wow!
this is not a handicapped forum n00b.
i can do these things things!

who gives a fuck what they are called

wbks
1st December 2008, 17:15
but lyk omg ur shoes arent all flashie like mine!

Sully60
1st December 2008, 17:50
n00b.
i can do these things things!

But I just got my learners and a new Hyosung GT250 and I wanted someone to teach me stunts, you guys look so fucken hot stunting you made me all wet.
I thought you were on to it but this thread just made me dry up. Guys who know what they're doing are soooo much sexier!

Oh well of to practice hill starts on the hyo then:(

carver
1st December 2008, 17:53
But I just got my learners and a new Hyosung GT250 and I wanted someone to teach me stunts, you guys look so fucken hot stunting you made me all wet.
I thought you were on to it but this thread just made me dry up. Guys who know what they're doing are soooo much sexier!

so your gay like us or female!

Coyote
1st December 2008, 17:55

You're a girl?!?!!?!

wbks
1st December 2008, 17:58
Lmfao...........

Frenchy
1st December 2008, 17:59

Coaster, so where is the vid??

carver
1st December 2008, 18:00
Coaster, so where is the vid??

comming, i was just practicing on my new stunt bike.
i kinda cheated though, my feet were dragging, a bit like a christ, but not quite

wbks
1st December 2008, 18:02
What bike were you on

Sully60
1st December 2008, 18:09
so your gay like us or female!

You'll have to come meet me and figure iot out for yourself.

So who's this Frenchy guy, sounds hawt!

wbks
1st December 2008, 18:12
My guess is he'll knock you on the head with a wrench when you walk in the door to leave you coming to conciousness at 3am the next day in an empty parkinglot with a sort spinchter

carver
1st December 2008, 18:41
frenchy is good at wheelies i hear! but i hope he aint french!

i was on my new bike, its small, slow, and stupid

no matter if your a girl or a guy, il keep my options open!

Number One
1st December 2008, 19:01
no matter if your a girl or a guy, il keep my options open!

Get in line bitch Sullys arse (and other stuff) is mine! ALL MINE! mwahaha mwahaha

hospitalfood
1st December 2008, 19:21
show us the vid mate.
i been thinking i want to stunt, but dont want to learn on either of my bikes coz i dont want to crash them, the buell is to nice and the KLR..., well it would be like learning to fight by bashing your granny, it is just so old and flogged it has earned the right to be nursed...
so i might get a pit bike to start.

carver
1st December 2008, 20:21
Get in line bitch Sullys arse (and other stuff) is mine! ALL MINE! mwahaha mwahaha

i bet i could swing him/her/it

show us the vid mate.
i been thinking i want to stunt, but dont want to learn on either of my bikes coz i dont want to crash them, the buell is to nice and the KLR..., well it would be like learning to fight by bashing your granny, it is just so old and flogged it has earned the right to be nursed...
so i might get a pit bike to start.

il do a vid next week.
a DRZ 400sm is a sweet stunt bike!
cheap too

Number One
1st December 2008, 20:23
i bet i could swing him/her/it

Having seen you in your daks I really do doubt it :buggerd:

carver
1st December 2008, 20:25
Having seen you in your daks I really do doubt it :buggerd:

the beauty is in the eye of the beholder, me girl cant get enough of that bulge you saw!
so im happy!

Number One
1st December 2008, 20:27
me girl cant get enough of that bulge you saw!

What is it with guys tonight telling everyone they have tiny willies??? First Bonez and now you :bleh:

Rodney007
1st December 2008, 20:28

kevmo7?

.........:eek5:.........

ManDownUnder
1st December 2008, 20:30

Going out on a limb here... ummmm... you?

carver
1st December 2008, 21:31
Going out on a limb here... ummmm... you?

my usual style

wbks
1st December 2008, 22:20
What is it with guys tonight telling everyone they have tiny willies??? First Bonez and now you :bleh:I'll break this cycle...

Kevmo7
1st December 2008, 22:55
so your doing coasters and circles.

lets see some vids

Me, Dan V havent got coasters yet, kruzah's got em.

was doing some idle wheelies the other day tho

and gareth, you cant even stunt, what you doing in the stunt forums :bash:

Number One
2nd December 2008, 07:03
I'll break this cycle...
:lol: SURE you will :rolleyes: and my cocks a cactus :bleh: :lol:

R6_kid
2nd December 2008, 09:20
gareth, you cant even stunt, what you doing in the stunt forums :bash:

You haven't seen me ride in a long time sweetheart. Say hi to your mum for me.

carver
2nd December 2008, 09:20

lets see some vids

you sure will, but be warned, im dragging my feet (cause it have to)

i also do not have a clutch, but i do have a rear handbrake

stunting is my life!

carver
2nd December 2008, 09:23

lets see some vids

so how good are you really?

Kevmo7
2nd December 2008, 13:25
so how good are you really?

still trying to scrape the fender, got slow wheelies down easily enough

There is a big differents between doing a coaster and slowing a wheelie down.

Coaster is doing a wheelie then dippin behind bp and pullin the clutch in.

Slowing it down is just going behind bp and just using the brake to slow the bike down.

example:

Kevmo7
2nd December 2008, 13:37
What bike are you doing all this on?

carver
2nd December 2008, 13:37
still trying to scrape the fender, got slow wheelies down easily enough

There is a big differents between doing a coaster and slowing a wheelie down.

Coaster is doing a wheelie then dippin behind bp and pullin the clutch in.

Slowing it down is just going behind bp and just using the brake to slow the bike down.

example:

yeah, i know the difference.
i do not have a clutch on this bike
i can bring it from 30k down to almost a standstill, touch the rear and bring it down.
been doing some work on it today, it will be hard without dragging my feet, if it can get up with my feet on the deck that is!

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=105364&d=1221342160

carver
2nd December 2008, 13:42
What bike are you doing all this on?

one of these, but unmodded

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fv-3oPP_Edw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fv-3oPP_Edw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Kevmo7
2nd December 2008, 16:56
reminds me of my old CRF50

lil red beast had no clutch but was still hella fun to stunt

still the sickest combo ive ever done on camera from 1:14 to 1:26 haha love it

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4xTFlRgdNbQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4xTFlRgdNbQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

carver
2nd December 2008, 17:01
gears help eh, you can still use the gearbox like a clutch on em.
from what i hear, you never got much better since you sold that, so why did you not just keep it?

wbks
2nd December 2008, 18:37
Can you guys do that shit on a big bike?

hospitalfood
2nd December 2008, 19:13
ill chuck this link in on the bike bike angle.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0UUnNjPzX0

gets good after a couple of mins

Kevmo7
2nd December 2008, 20:55
gears help eh, you can still use the gearbox like a clutch on em.
from what i hear, you never got much better since you sold that, so why did you not just keep it?

haha yeah i could do 12 o clocks and shit on the CBR, and decent stoppies and a few other things on the motard now.

its all about seat time, the 50 i was riding everyday, after school on my street, got really good, really quickly, the cbr was much the same, went out most nights to the local spot, but found it very difficult to learn on and it suffered from loads of problems, which ruined my confidence.

Motard is just a major now, trailer it to the spot everytime, im quite sick of it.

I wouldnt mind getting another road bike, and just setting it up exactly how i like it, then i would progress really fast.

Kruzah
3rd December 2008, 21:07
Scooters are the easiest thing to wheelie. Dont drag feet, its a real bad habbit to form. And scraping tail on them things aint anything special, its only just behind BP.
Put your feet up n just keep practising

carver
3rd December 2008, 23:12
Scooters are the easiest thing to wheelie. Dont drag feet, its a real bad habbit to form. And scraping tail on them things aint anything special, its only just behind BP.

haha, thanks, its just so gutless though.
you should show me

Kruzah
4th December 2008, 12:31
haha, thanks, its just so gutless though.
you should show me

Id love to, but you talked shit about my work and the guys I work with (Waikato Yamaha) so Im gunna havta say nuh.

carver
4th December 2008, 18:09
Id love to, but you talked shit about my work and the guys I work with (Waikato Yamaha) so Im gunna havta say nuh.

fair enough, i have no problem there, but if you dont want to, sweet :eek:

Frenchy
4th December 2008, 19:05
haha yeah i could do 12 o clocks and shit on the CBR, and decent stoppies and a few other things on the motard now.

its all about seat time, the 50 i was riding everyday, after school on my street, got really good, really quickly, the cbr was much the same, went out most nights to the local spot, but found it very difficult to learn on and it suffered from loads of problems, which ruined my confidence.

Motard is just a major now, trailer it to the spot everytime, im quite sick of it.

I wouldnt mind getting another road bike, and just setting it up exactly how i like it, then i would progress really fast.

G Where you been hiding? good to see you still at it, I gave some people your number about doing some shows as i could not because of other commitments. and would agree with you about seat time!

As Dumb as it sounds it is good to learn on a scooter as most have a rear hand brake control, plus if you stack it hell who gives a shit!!

Kevmo7
4th December 2008, 19:26
G Where you been hiding? good to see you still at it, I gave some people your number about doing some shows as i could not because of other commitments. and would agree with you about seat time!

As Dumb as it sounds it is good to learn on a scooter as most have a rear hand brake control, plus if you stack it hell who gives a shit!!

Where you been hiding man!

I thought you had given up on stunting!?!?!?

Frenchy
4th December 2008, 21:30
Where you been hiding man!

I thought you had given up on stunting!?!?!?

Yeah i've not done to much lately just been concentrating on racing but next year i might get back into it.