PDA

View Full Version : Biker “safe sex”

Bob
10th February 2005, 01:32
A pair of bikers in Brooklyn were caught with their pants down… but their helmets still on!

Robert Wallendorf and his fiancée Demetra Decolvenaere were spotted having sex in a service road (no pun intended…) by police. They were charged with public lewdness and nudity. Wallendorf was also hit with a single count of drunken driving, to which he pleaded guilty.

Officer Judy Emiliano, on routine patrol, came upon (this gets worse…) the 1981 Honda motorcycle.

She then saw Wallendorf and Decolvenaere "with their buttocks exposed and their helmets still on, having sex.” Concluding that the sex was consensual, Emiliano called for backup. Officer Diane McNamara arrived, and arrested them for public sex. McNamara also smelled alcohol on Wallendorf's breath, prompting the addi tional drunken-driving charge.

Wallendorf pleaded guilty to the drunken-driving charge and was ordered to pay a $300 fine. The sex charges were dropped.

Pwalo
10th February 2005, 07:16
A pair of bikers in Brooklyn were caught with their pants down… but their helmets still on!

Robert Wallendorf and his fiancée Demetra Decolvenaere were spotted having sex in a service road (no pun intended…) by police. They were charged with public lewdness and nudity. Wallendorf was also hit with a single count of drunken driving, to which he pleaded guilty.

Officer Judy Emiliano, on routine patrol, came upon (this gets worse…) the 1981 Honda motorcycle.

She then saw Wallendorf and Decolvenaere "with their buttocks exposed and their helmets still on, having sex.” Concluding that the sex was consensual, Emiliano called for backup. Officer Diane McNamara arrived, and arrested them for public sex. McNamara also smelled alcohol on Wallendorf's breath, prompting the addi tional drunken-driving charge.

Wallendorf pleaded guilty to the drunken-driving charge and was ordered to pay a $300 fine. The sex charges were dropped.

What a pair of spoiltsports. I bet CHIPs would have left them to it.

Wonder if they were wearing full faces??

Midnight 82
10th February 2005, 07:26
Any photos?????????
Did I really say that

toads
10th February 2005, 07:50
now I know what to do on valentines day hahahaha.
Hilarious!!!

Biff
10th February 2005, 09:32
now I know what to do on valentines day hahahaha.

Watching people have sex in public? Each to their own!

scroter
10th February 2005, 10:09
"peow peow"

mattt
10th February 2005, 16:05
Nice to hear they were using adequate protection :yeah:

Mongoose
10th February 2005, 16:15
:confused: Wot head did he have his helmet on to make for safe sex?? :spudwhat:

**R1**
10th February 2005, 16:28
:lol: :lol: :lol:......hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm no im not going to say.

Riff Raff
10th February 2005, 16:32
Now there's an idea for a poll - who out there has had sex on/over/while riding a bike? What tips could they pass on....

Jackrat
10th February 2005, 16:39
Now there's an idea for a poll - who out there has had sex on/over/while riding a bike? What tips could they pass on....

Make sure it's on the main stand an there's no spoil sport pommie coppers about.

Rainbow Wizard
10th February 2005, 16:41
Make sure it's on the main stand an there's no spoil sport pommie coppers about.

it's unlikely to have been a one night stand!

**R1**
10th February 2005, 16:47
if its a sport bike dont try on the bike..ya need to bend her over the the seat sideways, and be sure to watch out for head shake(wouldnt want any scratches) a steering damper helps, good suspention setup is the key to a good ride, and keep a rag handy......have fun out there and remember no glove(spidi are good) no love :niceone:

NordieBoy
10th February 2005, 18:01

Or gun toting 'Merkin coppers.

Hint: Brooklyn - $300 fine...

MSTRS
10th February 2005, 18:15
Was that the Muff-ti cops??

Mongoose
10th February 2005, 18:34
Was that the Muff-ti cops??

Hardly be an "under cover" cop :whistle:

RiderInBlack
10th February 2005, 18:44
The pommies can be too bad. They only got DIC, the public sex charge got dropped:niceone:

Waylander
10th February 2005, 19:42
Well can anyone on here imagine a better way to go? Making love to a beautifull woman while riding a nice bike down the rode. Certainly not a bad way to meet one's end.:niceone:

MSTRS
10th February 2005, 19:46
Well can anyone on here imagine a better way to go? Making love to a beautifull woman while riding a nice bike down the rode. Certainly not a bad way to meet one's end.:niceone:
Hang on, young fella. Did no-one tell you that guys don't multitask very well?
Keep your end on one saddle at a time :wari:

Mongoose
10th February 2005, 19:49

be one hell of a crash if you met your own "end", one would assume said female would have been thrown clear for that to happen? :shake: :wari:

Waylander
10th February 2005, 19:51
Hang on, young fella. Did no-one tell you that guys don't multitask very well?
Keep your end on one saddle at a time :wari:
Kinda the point was'nt it?
(note) I have no intention of actually trying this, that would be silly. Now if the bike were parked on its centre stand in the backyard or garage.......

toads
10th February 2005, 20:17
Watching people have sex in public? Each to their own!

naaa do it with our helmets on dummy!!!

Mongoose
10th February 2005, 20:38

Will that make you invisible so no one can watch?? :confused:

Ooooops, no, they got caught,huh?

Bob
10th February 2005, 21:08
The pommies can be too bad. They only got DIC, the public sex charge got dropped:niceone:

Pommies? This happened in Brooklyn, which is traditionally in New York State. So you're talking about Merkins here.

If it had been in the UK/England/Whichever name you wish to use today, we'd have looked the other way, being prudes like wot we are... and then arrested them for the drink-driving charge.

Come to think of it, they'd have got away with it, as long as they didn't speed when they left the scene (very long rant about speed cameras and lack of genuine police on the roads deleted...)

Zapf
11th February 2005, 01:14
Ermmm.... Helmet, tinted visor, leather, latex, bike, plastic, sex...... x 2 ermmmm :cool:

:P LOL

Mongoose
11th February 2005, 03:49
Ermmm.... Helmet, tinted visor, leather, latex, bike, plastic, sex...... x 2 ermmmm :cool:

:P LOL

Just imto straight sex then, only x 2 :shake: :banana: :wari:

Pwalo
11th February 2005, 07:25
Just imto straight sex then, only x 2 :shake: :banana: :wari:

Thanks, that's more than I need to know. Still I guess as long as you're wearing your helmet. Wonder what colour their helmets were - purple???

Biff
11th February 2005, 09:03

Well if you're offering - I'm game! :spudwave:

What tips could they pass on....

The exhaust gets mighty hot. Avoid touching it with your 'sensitive bits'.

Bikes with centre stands (like mine) are great fun - alledgedly :yeah:

Juan
11th February 2005, 11:38
Not tried ON MV...over, well that's a different story :banana:

Fazer... Good for sex...

Does doing it on the TT grandstand count?

Skyryder
18th February 2005, 22:10
At the risk of being accused as a sexist I note that if was a female cop who did the booking..............and now I speculate who dropped the sex charge was it a male or a female??

Guesses anyone.

Skyryder