PDA

View Full Version : A few random questions

wbks
1st December 2008, 21:20
Just a few things I've heard here make me wonder:
1. Whats the hell is the Nanny State?
2. Is there some thing here that Honda riders love the meat rocket?
3. Is Katman some sort of automated troll designed specifically by the NZ police to bait the Mormon Few...Sorry, MORMON FEW into providing evidence or act as a katanasaurus role model for motorcyclists?
4. A more serious one: Have there been a lot of KBers killed on the road? Because I keep hearing names getting dropped with little hints as if they are not riding anymore and I did see some video for a KBer, LooseBruce who crossed the line into his best mate coming the other way...

Number One
1st December 2008, 21:45
katanasaurus :rofl: :lol: :laugh:

James Deuce
1st December 2008, 21:52
katanasaurus :rofl: :lol: :laugh:

That really needs to go in the Lexicon.

Hitcher
1st December 2008, 21:52

Google is your friend, oh Troll baiter. Be very careful what you wish for. You may well get it back in spades.

wbks
1st December 2008, 22:00
You just hurt my feelings man... Another Q: Huwhats the Lexicon.

wbks
1st December 2008, 22:02
And why is this Hitchhiker fellow so hostile towards myself? I wan't answers people

Bren
2nd December 2008, 04:39
And why is this Hitchhiker fellow so hostile towards myself? I wan't answers people

dont worry, "Hitcher" is always like that!

most of those answers can be found....

p.s....the answer is already known to be 42.

Rodney007
2nd December 2008, 05:32
heh, the honda one is just lame,,, guna have to be more creative to be be funny

Storm
2nd December 2008, 06:03
1. Whats the hell is the Nanny State?
2. Is there some thing here that Honda riders love the meat rocket?
3. Is Katman some sort of automated troll designed specifically by the NZ police to bait the Mormon Few...Sorry, MORMON FEW into providing evidence or act as a katanasaurus role model for motorcyclists?
4. A more serious one: Have there been a lot of KBers killed on the road? Because I keep hearing names getting dropped with little hints as if they are not riding anymore and I did see some video for a KBer, LooseBruce who crossed the line into his best mate coming the other way...

I'm no guru, but here's my 2c

1) The way things were going under recent governments where those in power were telling us how to run our lives eg the anti smacking bill was perceived by many as the state making their decisions for them

2)Its just some bullshit started on the net one day thats never really stopped. There's no more gays on Honda's than any other brand.

3) Katman is just a bloke who feels REALLY strongly about the safety message, even to the point of making a bit of a prick out of himself attempting to hammer it home to all and sundry

4) Because KB is a big place with ??? thousand bikers, its just the same numbers as any where else. Some have just given up the bikes for a bit as well. And like you said re LooseBruce, there have been some bad judgement calls over the years-just like anywhere else.

Hope that saves you hours on Google :)

naphazoline
2nd December 2008, 06:42
You just hurt my feelings man... Another Q: Huwhats the Lexicon.

a computer recording interface

Swoop
2nd December 2008, 07:01
Another Q: Huwhats the Lexicon.
The wonderful language of KB.
Put it with Praks, Gargre and Cruisier.

slofox
2nd December 2008, 07:10
"LEXICON" = Dictionary....

Morcs
2nd December 2008, 07:25
3) Katman is just a bloke who feels REALLY strongly about the safety message, even to the point of making a bit of a prick out of himself attempting to hammer it home to all and sundry

Wrong!

Last conversation with Katman went something like:

Morcs: Good seeing ya Katman, im gonna go do some two up wheelies on the motorway now.
Katman: Cool, do one for me.
:done:

Mikkel
2nd December 2008, 07:36
"LEXICON" = Dictionary....

:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

vifferman
2nd December 2008, 07:50
The wonderful language of KB.
Put it with Praks, Gargre and Cruisier.
That's crusier.
You also missed out sprotsbike, worngA, communtering and some other words I can't think of because my coffeestream is too diluted with blood at the moment.

wbks
2nd December 2008, 08:00
heh, the honda one is just lame,,, guna have to be more creative to be be funnyLol That was actually a serious question, wasn't trying to make a joke...But I'll try my darnest to humor you next time

1) The way things were going under recent governments where those in power were telling us how to run our lives eg the anti smacking bill was perceived by many as the state making their decisions for them

2)Its just some bullshit started on the net one day thats never really stopped. There's no more gays on Honda's than any other brand.

4) Because KB is a big place with ??? thousand bikers, its just the same numbers as any where else. Some have just given up the bikes for a bit as well. And like you said re LooseBruce, there have been some bad judgement calls over the years-just like anywhere else.

Hope that saves you hours on Google :)Thanks for the answers...I did actually go on google for a bit but lets just say with the dial up here in my town its faster to wait for one out of 20 replies in a topic to tell you what you wanted to know then surch it yourself. Took me about an hour just to get that LooseBruce was a member here...

And now you guys are scaring me with your LEXICON jokes. Think I'm retarded or something? Don't answer that :whocares:

slimjim
2nd December 2008, 08:03

LooseBruce...love motorcycling..loved bike racing .raced his bike as well..however he's passing was a desbelief..even to this day..people make mistakes..

as for your other question's...all in time .....grasshopper

Rodney007
6th December 2008, 07:27
Wrong!

Last conversation with Katman went something like:

Morcs: Good seeing ya Katman, im gonna go do some two up wheelies on the motorway now.
Katman: Cool, do one for me.
:done:

didnt know u could wheelie that good........

Rodney007
6th December 2008, 07:29
Lol That was actually a serious question, wasn't trying to make a joke...But I'll try my darnest to humor you next time

ppl get it mixed up....

honda riders arnt actrualy gay., they just like random metalic objects up there A*se,

its something in the metal they use when making the bike..... just mentaly makes u wanna put stuff up there..... no one can explain it

wbks
6th December 2008, 08:53
I see :wacko:

Morcs
7th December 2008, 10:45
didnt know u could wheelie that good........

I cant. Just bluffing :innocent:

prettybillie
8th December 2008, 13:56
:laugh:

Hope that saves you hours on Google :)

Hey I might use this for quiz night