PDA

View Full Version : Thread pirating

Rainbow Wizard
10th February 2005, 16:58
All too often this happens and it's starting to piss me off. It's often the same people, and despite the occasional mirth and inevitable mud-slinging and name-calling that is sometimes thinly veiled malicious drivell its just plain bloody disruptive.

Maybe Webby should set up a parallel thread system for the likes of the pirates and then maybe the genuinely interested ones amongst us can get about our sharing true to topic.

Your thoughts please.

Mr Skid
10th February 2005, 17:08
I'm quite partial to Mac's Gold at the moment. :apint:

Deano
10th February 2005, 17:22

:killingme :killingme :devil2: "Evildoer" is right.

sAsLEX
10th February 2005, 17:26
Summer Ale is back out at the mo and I find this alot nicer than gold, and Radler can be nice on a hot day

MSTRS
10th February 2005, 17:51
All too often this happens and it's starting to piss me off. It's often the same people, and despite the occasional mirth and inevitable mud-slinging and name-calling that is sometimes thinly veiled malicious drivell its just plain bloody disruptive.

Maybe Webby should set up a parallel thread system for the likes of the pirates and then maybe the genuinely interested ones amongst us can get about our sharing true to topic.

Your thoughts please.
Only in an ideal world..................would the beer be free.

**R1**
10th February 2005, 17:58

Your thoughts please.
dAY SHAAA VOOO (FKD IF I KNOW HOW DA SPELL IT)
WHAT WERE WE TALKING ABOUT???????? oooppps me lil girl put me in capslock, now she's rubbin iceblock on the keyboard, now where was i??? aahh yes i agree totaly.... beer is good.

Waylander
10th February 2005, 18:01
Bring on the Jack Daniels and Jim Beam!!!!! Country boy here needs his whisky and bourbon. Wahoo!!!!!!:banana: :wari: :banana:

avgas
10th February 2005, 18:09
Thread pirating

Your thoughts please.

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

avgas
10th February 2005, 18:10
PIracy iS ThEft!!!!!!!!!!

Riff Raff
10th February 2005, 18:35
So you finally managed to drink up all that weird Chinese beer then?

Biff
10th February 2005, 18:42
I love a nice Courvoisier or maybe a Remi Martin with smoked cheese.

Mr Skid
10th February 2005, 18:46
So you finally managed to drink up all that weird Chinese beer then?

No, unfortunately I forgot and left it with Speed Medic and the Heke whanau across the way from you on NYE.

RiderInBlack
10th February 2005, 18:49
Spieghts mate (of course):apint:

Riff Raff
10th February 2005, 18:54
No, unfortunately I forgot and left it with Speed Medic and the Heke whanau across the way from you on NYE.
Is that why they won't talk to me now??? :shake:

Mr Skid
10th February 2005, 19:01
Is that why they won't talk to me now??? :shake:

Yeah, probably my fault for leaving Speed Medic there in a dress..

XTC
10th February 2005, 19:05
So why did Rainbow Wizard start a thread about beer ??? Mmmm grab me another Tui hon...

Daisy Duke
10th February 2005, 19:09
Does my bum look big in this?

Mongoose
10th February 2005, 19:16

Woa, WARNING WARNING WARNING, loaded question!!!

**R1**
10th February 2005, 19:22
Not sure you should post a bigger pic, then show us a pic without it on so we can compare.

marty
10th February 2005, 19:26
i picked up some loaded hog ale - it's not too bad actually

What?
10th February 2005, 19:27
Why have you got your bum in beer????

Joni
10th February 2005, 19:30
You see.... now this is why I love KB....
You guys make me laugh!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

:2thumbsup

MSTRS
10th February 2005, 19:42
Or 'Why, have you got your bum in beer????'

Mongoose
10th February 2005, 19:42

Would that make the jugs full or empty? :confused:

mikey
10th February 2005, 20:11
god damm hippies

Hitcher
10th February 2005, 21:57
Enough of the ST1300 jokes already! Sheesh! At least I can bring bulk beer to the barbeque...

Biff
11th February 2005, 09:12
Here ya go, a photo of Daisy's rather pert backside . That's her husband (Kev - A Maurauder rider. Apart from that he's a top guy) enjoying the view. Guess whose the cameraman?

I did get her permission to post this by the way! But I don't know what Kev is going to say!

Skunk
11th February 2005, 11:02
Careful guys, Rainbow gives out neg reps if you go off topic... I know :angry2:

So, how many have you guys got from him on this thread so far? :shake:

Got another for this pisstake: here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=171613#post171613)

Sniper
11th February 2005, 13:02
I saw a small person once

Big Dave
11th February 2005, 13:12
Your thoughts please.

Use your scroll button.
I'll have a VB.

bd

Mr Skid
11th February 2005, 13:22
Careful guys, Rainbow gives out neg reps if you go off topic... I know :angry2:

So, how many have you guys got from him on this thread so far? :shake:

Got another for this pisstake: here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=171613#post171613)

You too eh?

Funny thing is, I lost 1 rep point for my first post, and gained 8 rep points for it as well.

The tribe has spoken? :apint:

Sniper
11th February 2005, 13:42
Ba ba black sheep

vifferman
11th February 2005, 13:48
Here ya go, a photo of Daisy's rather pert backside .
Nice bum!

(I can say that, because the vifferbabe's not here to hear me say it.:yeah: )

Skunk
11th February 2005, 15:39
You too eh?

Funny thing is, I lost 1 rep point for my first post, and gained 8 rep points for it as well.

The tribe has spoken? :apint:I don't think he understands us. I've watched the site change over the last few years and he's just popped up. Sorta like the "anti-WINJA", the exact opposite. I'd actually like to meet him to see what sorta person he is.

I deleted my post for him (goodwill) and he didn't negate the neg rep as he said he would.

Rainbow Wizard
11th February 2005, 17:33
I don't think he understands us.
I understand alright, but hey, like fengshui, you gotta understand there's a time and a place for everything.

I'd actually like to meet him to see what sorta person he is.
I deleted my post for him (goodwill) and he didn't negate the neg rep as he said he would.

I'll enjoy fianlly meeting you too Skunk ( I can hardly hide riding a Voxan now can I?). The reason the red petal was not countered was because I was either unaware you had deleted the post or had forgotten. As already explained on the PM, I been lookin' fella.

Rainbow Wizard
11th February 2005, 17:35
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Skunk again.

See. Best intentions and the ankle-tap.

Deano
12th February 2005, 23:20
Here ya go, a photo of Daisy's rather pert backside . That's her husband (Kev - A Maurauder rider. Apart from that he's a top guy) enjoying the view. Guess whose the cameraman?

I did get her permission to post this by the way! But I don't know what Kev is going to say!

10/10 if you don't mind me saying so. :niceone:

Skunk
13th February 2005, 12:33
I understand alright, but hey, like fengshui, you gotta understand there's a time and a place for everything.I personally don't like thread pirating as such (unless it's a cop bashing type thread) but I don't see any issue with a one-liner or a couple of posts 'off topic'. It's all in the natural flow of things.
Keep the place informal. How 'formal' can most motorcycles get?
This is my view, I'd like to think it's the majority view too (for obvious reasons :) ).

inlinefour
11th March 2005, 00:44
Pirating, I thought it was open forum, no copyright and are not sure exactly what this thread is about.
On the other hand, I'm quite partial to DB Draught and JB/JD and L & P...

Rainbow Wizard
15th March 2005, 18:00
Pirating, I thought it was open forum, no copyright and are not sure exactly what this thread is about.
On the other hand, I'm quite partial to DB Draught and JB/JD and L & P...
If people subscribe to the topic, and that doesn't mean humour is banned. However, people that make comments in a similar vein (read vain) to your one here are just plain bloody disruptive egomongers.