http://www.utubevideoclip.com/videos/Automotive_Clips/_Crashes/wing_falls_off

Skyyrder

Skunk
5th December 2008, 20:41
I say fake...

Shadows
5th December 2008, 21:26
Totally.

Those RC planes have enough power to weight ratio to do that kind of shit. Think helicopters with wings.

turtleman
5th December 2008, 21:34
I say fake...

Why ?

Totally.

Those RC planes have enough power to weight ratio to do that kind of shit. Think helicopters with wings.

Didn't look like no RC plane..... the pilot getting out at the end sorta gives that away....

Shadows
5th December 2008, 21:38
Why ?

Didn't look like no RC plane..... the pilot getting out at the end sorta gives that away....

You obviously didn't come up with that signature all by yourself, did you?

Brett
5th December 2008, 21:41
Agreed...a Fake.

The Pastor
5th December 2008, 21:57
nah its on the internet, its tottally legit

turtleman
6th December 2008, 16:32
You obviously didn't come up with that signature all by yourself, did you?

What the fuck has my signature got to do with anything ?

Oakie
6th December 2008, 19:27
Saw this about a month ago so I did some poking around to establish if it was real or not. I found it had been discussed on an aviation website and it was about 60/40 in favour of it being fake. Experts on both sides of the argument said why it could be real or was a fake and it got quite heated.

Turned out from memory that it was faked and that the guys that did it owned up. Real plane at the start and at the end but an r.c. plane doing the one wing stuff.
The clinching bit of evidence was right at the end where it was agreed that the plane at rest would not have been sitting level as it was if the weight of one wing was truly missing.

Skyryder
6th December 2008, 20:39
Saw this about a month ago so I did some poking around to establish if it was real or not. I found it had been discussed on an aviation website and it was about 60/40 in favour of it being fake. Experts on both sides of the argument said why it could be real or was a fake and it got quite heated.

Turned out from memory that it was faked and that the guys that did it owned up. Real plane at the start and at the end but an r.c. plane doing the one wing stuff.
The clinching bit of evidence was right at the end where it was agreed that the plane at rest would not have been sitting level as it was if the weight of one wing was truly missing.

Either way one hell of a stunt be it photoshop or whatever.

Skyryder