PDA

View Full Version : Yet another new site server.

SpankMe
11th February 2005, 02:18
Just moved the site to another new server. Let me know what the responce time is like and if there are any problems.

I guess I'm gonna be a bit late for work tomorrow. Gonna need a sleep in.

bluninja
11th February 2005, 02:52
Seems a lot quicker from the UK. Could be that all the other KBers are tucked up in bed so the load is low. Enjoy your Z's you've earned them.

Waylander
11th February 2005, 03:48
It's all good from here. Not many others on right now though. I'll be back on at about 3pm this afternoon and will post again then. If it works for me then it should work for almost anyone runnin a DSL or higher cause i have a pretty crap connection, seems to cut on and off at random times while I'm on. And thanks for this killer site and all the hard work you put into keepin it running:niceone: :apint:

Midnight 82
11th February 2005, 04:52
:spudwave: Seems to be OK here :niceone:

Gixxer 4 ever
11th February 2005, 05:53
How long for the new URL?
Will it stay @zyns.com or will you be able to use the old kiwibiker.co.nz url?

Thanks spanky.. doing a great job.

that will mean new shirts and stickers.
It's 6.50 am Friday and it is a bit slow this morning but that could be my line noise. Thanks for all the work you do Spank. The stickers arrived in time for Taupo Thanks

White trash
11th February 2005, 06:29
It's about three times as fast as it was the same time yesterday.

See what happens after 10am as that's when it's been diabolical recently. Thanks SpankMe.

Riff Raff
11th February 2005, 07:05
So far so good....
We really appreciate the hard work you're putting in SpankMe. If it wasn't for this site, I would have had to go out and get a life! :wari:

Blakamin
11th February 2005, 07:15
about ten times faster here..... :niceone:

Biff
11th February 2005, 09:18
Top speed here too. Top job :niceone:

James Deuce
11th February 2005, 09:22
What an Improvement!!!

Well Done.

MacD
11th February 2005, 09:25
Much faster response here too (browsing at work for testing purposes only of course).

Thanks SpankMe :niceone:

jrandom
11th February 2005, 09:26
MUCHO quickerer here. Top marks! Have you just now switched to Cogent for colo services, then? I can't remember who you were using before.

MazPillion
11th February 2005, 09:39
Greetings from the SV site - umm, we seem to be diverted here - hey! you have better smilies than us, not fair!!! :angry2:

Silage
11th February 2005, 13:41
Thanks for all the effort Spank. This is great, much faster on dialup.

Was thinking, there may be some out there who would like to drop the odd bob toward repaying for a top site. Could you set up a bank acc so that deposits could be made anywhere (in NZ anyhow)? Also an easy way to pay for merchandise. Must order me some of them stickers.

vifferman
11th February 2005, 13:46
I noticed it seemed much smoother, more responsive in the mid-range, and the fuel consumption was better. :2thumbsup

Silage
11th February 2005, 13:48
:doh:
Was thinking, there may be some out there who would like to drop the odd bob toward repaying for a top site. Could you set up a bank acc so that deposits could be made anywhere (in NZ anyhow)? Also an easy way to pay for merchandise. Must order me some of them stickers.

Ooops, I see that option is already there. Feel like I'm talking to myself now :doh:

Thanks again Spank.

vifferman
11th February 2005, 13:51
Feel like I'm talking to myself now :doh:

You should quit that, afore ye go blinde...

Waylander
11th February 2005, 14:50
Seems to be working great through the mid day. Though i still have to be on the home page to log out and then I get this screen that says there was a problem with my attempt to log out click here to do so or some such. Not sure this is a problem with the site or my PC though. Not to worried about it though. This is still a arse kicking site:2thumbsup

ZorsT
11th February 2005, 20:41
has the chat room also been upgraded?

the site is quicker for me (dial-up)

keep up the good work

gav
11th February 2005, 21:10
Yip, no complaints, all good ! (Must be Honda powered :apint: )

Sensei
11th February 2005, 22:43
Yea though's 97 Honda stationary motors were not to bad even used them in these CBR 600 bike's 23Hp or there about's :niceone:
SENSEI

The Tazman
11th February 2005, 23:34
It seems to be much quicker for me today. I am on quite an old Mac with external modem!!!! and finding it much more enjoyable. The toaster is not being used as much now while waiting for pages to load ;o)

Thanks for a great site, I am new here and have found it a great help so far. Thank you also to all those that replied to my plea for help with my headlight.

Another post!! watch out I'm getting warmed up he he he