PDA

View Full Version : Wellington: A couple of pics from the start of the toy run

ukiwi
7th December 2008, 18:31
Thanks to the lady living opposite the car park who let me tramp through her house, up the stairs, through her bedroom and onto the balcony to take the pix.

nudemetalz
7th December 2008, 22:47
Great pics, thanks for sharing.
Can't quite see the Guzzi there .... ;)

Trumpess
7th December 2008, 22:58
wow ... excellent turn out!

Gareth51
8th December 2008, 06:28
wow ... excellent turn out!

The Street behind the buildings was full as well :clap:

Adulf
8th December 2008, 06:36
Thanks for getting some pics up so quickly. As per unusual TV 3 news was more interested in cover politicians breaking wind, then covering this great event.:argh:

sels1
8th December 2008, 06:48
I would love to see a pic taken from the J'ville overbridge...a mile or more of bikes. Anybody get the number of entrants?

cheshirecat
8th December 2008, 07:26
Thanks to the lady living opposite the car park who let me tramp through her house, up the stairs, through her bedroom and onto the balcony to take the pix.

A few more pics. The same lady let me trap upstairs a wee earlier as well.
Very generous.
Download as you wish. I have higher res available about 4-7 meg.

http://marchill.org/toy_run/album/

slimjim
8th December 2008, 08:19
an awesome weekend ,anesome turn out,we rode dry the whole way there and back.... good pic's...neat to see fuel prices had dropped too..

Duke girl
8th December 2008, 08:29
What a fantastic turn out of such awesome machinary and for such a wonderful cause. Just goes to show what a great bunch the motorcylists are and the great work they do in charity events around NZ. Great work everyone and glad that you all had such an awesome day for it.