PDA

View Full Version : Kiwi Biker-like website in Australia (NSW)?

BANZAI
7th December 2008, 19:13
Hi All,

I'm moving to Sydney in the beginning of next year(I know, I'm another one of them! :p) and wondering if there are website like KB in over there.

I had quick search but nothing that interests me coming up.

Thanks in advance :)

BANZAI

Nasty
7th December 2008, 19:20
They join this one love :)

jade
7th December 2008, 20:19
I moved to Sydney 5 months ago and will be off to Dubai in about a month, When I first got here I also wanted to look for a forum but didnt get round to it, I prefer staying off the forum now although I still check this one, particulary on kb they are really bitchy and holier than thou etc, something I dont miss
I love NZ but prefer it here, better lifestyle, better roads and riding weather 365 a year, plenty of people cruising round in t-shirts etc but I prefer to wear my gear still, and almost everyone has 1098's...
aussies are all good, theres more kiwis here anyway, sydneys fucking huge and so much to do, Northern Beaches are where its at.. Palm trees, beaches and bars !
Wanna buy a cheap zzr250 ? I leave on Jan 20, say 800bucks ? needs a lil bit of work.. speedo cable and little things like that, Ive been using it everyday for 3 months, toooo easy to get your knee down, think Ill get my first thou when I hit dubai..

scumdog
7th December 2008, 20:20
I moved to Sydney 5 months ago and will be off to Dubai in about a month, When I first got here I also wanted to look for a forum but didnt get round to it, I prefer staying off the forum now although I still check this one, particulary on kb they are really bitchy and holier than thou etc, something I dont miss
I love NZ but prefer it here, better lifestyle, better roads and riding weather 365 a year, plenty of people cruising round in t-shirts etc but I prefer to wear my gear still, and almost everyone has 1098's...
aussies are all good, theres more kiwis here anyway, sydneys fucking huge and so much to do, Northern Beaches are where its at.. Palm trees, beaches and bars !
Wanna buy a cheap zzr250 ? I leave on Jan 20, say 800bucks ? needs a lil bit of work.. speedo cable and little things like that, Ive been using it everyday for 3 months, toooo easy to get your knee down, think Ill get my first thou when I hit dubai..

You must be young??

BANZAI
7th December 2008, 21:07
They join this one love :)

Oh ok :lol:

Hey your GF who had Suzuki Across right???

ZZR250 for 800? Mmm tempting... Very tempting. I'm coming to Sydney at 9th Jan. Can I let you know later?

Trudes
8th December 2008, 05:59
We could always start an "off shore KBers forum" for those in Aust, Eng, USA, etc etc to organise rides or what ever?

jade
8th December 2008, 07:47
Oh ok :lol:

Hey your GF who had Suzuki Across right???

ZZR250 for 800? Mmm tempting... Very tempting. I'm coming to Sydney at 9th Jan. Can I let you know later?

Yea I bought the across first, then we got rid of it and got the zzr,
Letting me know later isnt ideal because I leave jan 20, Im gonna do up what I can before xmas, a new paintjob and tidy things up as much as poss...
rego runs out dec 14...

Conquiztador
8th December 2008, 07:54
We could always start an "off shore KBers forum" for those in Aust, Eng, USA, etc etc to organise rides or what ever?

Ha... Probably end up in same basket as the "Project Bike" suggestion. As it was not thought of by a certain group on here then it can not be a good idea...

BANZAI
8th December 2008, 12:41
Yea I bought the across first, then we got rid of it and got the zzr,
Letting me know later isnt ideal because I leave jan 20, Im gonna do up what I can before xmas, a new paintjob and tidy things up as much as poss...
rego runs out dec 14...

PM sent :)

Ha... Probably end up in same basket as the "Project Bike" suggestion. As it was not thought of by a certain group on here then it can not be a good idea...

Hmmmmm yea I reckon it would be weird. In ride or meeting section there will be something like

Sydney(Aus): Ride to ******(where ever the place in Aus)

Londong(UK): NLSS (Night London Street Skills) Learners welcome! But instruction given in Kiwi accent!

LA(USA): LATNR (LA Thursday Night Ride) Don't lose your license!

:p

Maha
8th December 2008, 12:48
Isnt it 'straryinbiker.co.au'??

Conquiztador
8th December 2008, 16:17
PM sent :)

Hmmmmm yea I reckon it would be weird. In ride or meeting section there will be something like

Sydney(Aus): Ride to ******(where ever the place in Aus)

Londong(UK): NLSS (Night London Street Skills) Learners welcome! But instruction given in Kiwi accent!

LA(USA): LATNR (LA Thursday Night Ride) Don't lose your license!

:p

What a chance of World Domination by KB...
- Just imagine the sponsorship opportunities. A banner telling us Sum Kunt will fix your bike.
- We could learn hundred new ways of saying "Honda Sucks"
- We could make friends is Russia and Kenya who would want to visit us as soon as they can find the money to pay for their mums leg amputation.
- We would not have to go to any other site to find those hard to find bits as a gentleman in Poland has the last available NOS bit for 10% of the price, just give him your credit card No and you will get the bit, soon...
- And we could spend 24/7 on here, never wanting for anything else as the whole world would be available!

Where is the petition to sign on???

kevfromcoro
8th December 2008, 16:21
Iam heading for oz soon
would be good to see a site like this over there.
mayebe start one up
ask spank

mstriumph
8th December 2008, 17:00
You must be young?? ... and easily fooled :shutup:

mstriumph
8th December 2008, 17:06
nah - there are local sites etc to organize local rides thru --- the locals DON'T have the wit, smarts and acid-tongues you find on here though and i, for one, could never abandon KB completely

'cause i luves you guys ... :love:

EJK
8th December 2008, 17:07
Hi All,

I'm moving to Sydney in the beginning of next year(I know, I'm another one of them! :p) and wondering if there are website like KB in over there.

I had quick search but nothing that interests me coming up.

Thanks in advance :)

BANZAI

KB will be sweet! Just try not to organise a ride... :lol:

BANZAI
8th December 2008, 22:33
nah - there are local sites etc to organize local rides thru --- the locals DON'T have the wit, smarts and acid-tongues you find on here though and i, for one, could never abandon KB completely

'cause i luves you guys ... :love:

Oh, can you tell me which one they are???

Isnt it 'straryinbiker.co.au'??

:lol: Bling given :niceone:

Iam heading for oz soon
would be good to see a site like this over there.
mayebe start one up
ask spank

Yea we do need one!!

KB will be sweet! Just try not to organise a ride... :lol:

Organising ride is something I got addicted to it since I signed up for KB man, how can I stop XD

BANZAI
12th December 2008, 22:41
BUMP

And Jade Im really keen on your bike :yes:

fredie
26th January 2009, 05:35
http://www.oroadsports.com/phpBB2/ :Punk:

BANZAI
29th January 2009, 17:33
Thx man,

I already joined http://www.netrider.net.au/forums/ but will check that website too :)