PDA

View Full Version : weres all the threads going?

dangerous
11th February 2005, 15:59
Ok Mr Mod...... were are you hiding the threads from that new tospot? like the 'bike gangs' thread................. I posted a perficly good speal on 'The Glenronach whisky' in it and I'm sure that theres pleanty that want to read about it.
Now you must relise that its a real pain in the ass testing these fine whisky's and then having to type out the blerb about it on a keyboard with 3 every thing buttons, come on now deleat the sorce not the thread....... remove his membership. :apint: <------ ps can I please have a whisky nip smiliey :niceone: L8R :msn-wink:

Mongoose
11th February 2005, 16:22
Ok Mr Mod...... were are you hiding the threads from that new tospot? like the 'bike gangs' thread................. I posted a perficly good speal on 'The Glenronach whisky' in it and I'm sure that theres pleanty that want to read about it.
Now you must relise that its a real pain in the ass testing these fine whisky's and then having to type out the blerb about it on a keyboard with 3 every thing buttons, come on now deleat the sorce not the thread....... remove his membership. :apint: <------ ps can I please have a whisky nip smiliey :niceone: L8R :msn-wink:

I had a look thru my history and it told me

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

Skunk
11th February 2005, 16:41
May be something to do with the new server...

Blakamin
11th February 2005, 16:44
don't look at me... I dont delete whole threads unless asked by the originator... I WILL lock them, but thats another story... I'd say, if it's gone, that it's an admin thing or SPMan....

wari
11th February 2005, 16:53
SOrry you fellas .. :spudwave:

I 'aven't gott fingrr nail scissors orr tweezrrs...

ONly a whackin' big slashrr ... :wari:

OH and one of these ... :moon: ... only one mind

HAve a good night everyone ... :sunny:

dangerous
11th February 2005, 18:21
Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster
yip thats it :niceone:

I WILL lock them, but thats another story....
Opps thats right.... that is what happened to the other thread, after I sampled a whisky typed out the bull went to post it and waalaa locked out.... what a wast of a whisky tasting :msn-wink:

Midnight 82
11th February 2005, 20:23

:spudwhat: Bugger I thought I waz looooosing it man. I sthat what hapened D. :confused:

Hitcher
11th February 2005, 20:36
It's a pity that the "fast and safe" thread hasn't suffered a similar fate...

wari
12th February 2005, 08:35

WE (da mods etc) carnt/don't read every thrread ... we anal-ize complaints and action appro-prattly ...or nott .. and thatsa fact ... :yeah:

:spudwave:

Sniper
13th February 2005, 13:09

Hehe, i tried that too, got the same message. :niceone:

Waylander
13th February 2005, 13:15
One hopes that these peaple would see the light and start acting more respective to others. It seems to me that R|T@L|N has calmed down somewhat (atleast I havn't seen any new threads about cop bashing from him) and wont be so upstartish (for lack of better word) from now on. I say give him another chance to act right, you never know he might be a cool dude in person.

(just realized how self rigthtouse [sp] I sound:confused: Don't mean to sound that way its just my opinion.)

AD

Blakamin
13th February 2005, 13:24
but then we'd have to do it to the scottish thread....hmmm...*thinks awhile :shake: