PDA

View Full Version : Lifan 110-125cc wiring loom needed

SKUTA-MAN
10th December 2008, 15:48
Hey guys, longtime reader 1st time poster...

I have a Lifan 110cc 4-stroke 3-speed motor, and i desperately need a complete wiring loom and cdi for it.

I'm mid way through building a custom Turbo mini chopper and kinda need this to get it going now...

Any help and/or advice on this or the project are much obliged.

racerhead
11th December 2008, 08:29
I have one but Im in Ireland for another while so no help there.
Try some of the pit bike suppliers as the lifan are a pretty popular engine in most of the chinese stuff
Stick up some pics when you get finish the project because it sounds kinda mental:rockon:

SKUTA-MAN
11th December 2008, 08:48
Hey i won't have money till the new year anyway, let me know when your back anyway.
And don't worry i will get some pics up asap. :Punk:

craisin
12th December 2008, 05:02
google Hooper Imports and they have wiring diagrams for lifans:niceone: I have 2 lifan engines and I like the five wire CDI better than the four wire system:Oi:Is a turbo just another thing to burn your leg on and make you a cop magnet:nono:

SKUTA-MAN
12th December 2008, 09:25
Cheers, the chopper is just a project to be able to say its done, and that I did it.:first: But also something to have some fun on when i can get my bike learners...

craisin
12th December 2008, 16:56
to put it simple earthwires are green for every other colour wire there needs to be a green earth save having bad earth problems:yawn:

BASS-TREBLE
12th December 2008, 17:05
This is for a 49cc Lifan.
It may help.
May not.
I found that even though it was for my engine the wires were different colours but a little bit of ingenuity helped. Just narrow it down by matching the ones that you have and it will work.
B-T

FROSTY
13th December 2008, 17:54
I can probably help--being a lifan agent and all that --gimme a yeodle