PDA

View Full Version : Todays ride down 22

Firefight
12th February 2005, 14:25
.. :sunny:

A small group of kbers meet at AB papakura about 9.00 ish this morning, keen to get a ride in before the day got too hot, assured by our weather man Alex that we were in for a good day we headed off.

Marmoot, Bugjuice, MikeL, Alex, Paco,and Myself, the flight plan out normal highway 22, stop for gas at Naragwhia and return via coal feilds of Rotowaro and 22 again.

Weather was pretty good , a bit of rain towards the end of the run down, and a wee bit on the way back, not enuff to spoil the day, got a ride on the SP1 which was pretty cool thanks Randy, good to meet Kit and ride with my other mates again.

On the way back we stoped for coffee at the "humble cottage" then the boys went there separate ways.

Thanks for your company today guys.

oh, shit nearly forgot, "rider of the day" :first: goes to Paco, man you have got some pace on now mate, good to see.

F/F :2thumbsup

MikeL
12th February 2005, 15:48
Another Highway 22 ride completed without falling off. I'll have to be careful, or I might start taking it for granted...
:2thumbsup

Riff Raff
12th February 2005, 16:14
.. the flight plan out normal highway 22, stop for gas at Naragwhia and return via coal feilds of Rotowaro and 22 again.
Ah bugger off and don't taunt the workers!!!! Bah humbug and all that stuff! :cry: :cry: :shake:

Lord Pac
12th February 2005, 16:41
Once again- thanks Dave- it was a good quick ride! I'm getting used to this getting up early bit- better watch myself! :)

Was with good company- thanks guys! :niceone: time for a :apint:

Lord Pac
12th February 2005, 16:44
forgot- pic :confused:

MikeL, Marmoot, Saslex, FF and Bugjuice.

sAsLEX
12th February 2005, 17:08
yip was good, went round to kits place after for some fixing of the electrical gremlin that kept stalling my bike, took fairings off fiddled with wires but could not get it to do it again so it must of fixed itslef or the problem is deeper into the ignition than I took apart.

Motoracer
12th February 2005, 23:19
Sorry I missed this one. Glad it all went well for you guys.

Congrats on the new SP1 Rendy!! I know you always loved them twins and now you've got a beauty for yourself! NICE!! :niceone: