PDA

View Full Version : CBR 600f2 track bike

KS34
14th December 2008, 21:51
SOLD thank you!

Race/Track bike.
This bike had only done 11000km on the road before I turned it into a race bike. It has only done one winter series in Clubmans. Fantastic bike for someone beginning racing or in need of a trackday bike.
It has:
-SRAD race fairings
-Radial front brake master cylinder
-lightweight two brothers adjustable clipons
-Vance & Hines titanium pipe
-Braided brakelines sintered brake pads
-new brake caliper pistons & seals
-Custom made fairing brackets
-crash knobs
-aftermarket foot pegs
-rearsets have been raised
-520 conversion
comes with 2 x rear sprockets, and a few spares plus used set of shinko slicks, used set of dunlop gpr10's and racetec's that are on the bike. paddock stand not included.

Has a dent in the tank and some scrapes on the fairings. I wont consider trades as I'm putting my road bike on the track and need the cash to prep it. I am a very average rider but the bike is a hell of a lot of fun and have managed a 1:20.3 at manfeild.
ph 021 711 704

Benk
17th December 2008, 15:24
Grrrrttttt, stoooopid bank. I would own this bike if it werent for them. Somebody buy it before I blow the ATM out of the wall, and escape with the loot!

KS34
17th December 2008, 21:34
Don't take it personally Benk, I was talking to my mortgage/lending broker a couple of weeks ago (we were lucky enough to get money to do work on the house) and he was saying he usually has something like a 96% success rate with loans for his clients but that week he already had 4 refusals from the banks! By the way if the weather is fine (I don't like rain) I'll have the bike at manfield on friday 19th if anyone wants to have a good look.

Wannabiker
20th December 2008, 06:27
Just sent PM....

Wannabiker
28th December 2008, 07:43
Picked it up yesterday..... Took it for a wee spin round the block last night.

KS34
28th December 2008, 09:39
Wicked, for my own fragile ego, please, please don't peel off a 1:19 on your first run at manfield!!!!