PDA

View Full Version : Psychotic copper attempts to kill motorcyclist.

SixPackBack
16th December 2008, 18:44
Check it. (http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=moHJlqD6yag&feature=related) An attempted murder charge seems appropriate.

FlangMasterJ
16th December 2008, 18:48
He's not psychotic he's American.

98tls
16th December 2008, 18:50
Then again do a runner and take ya chances,who knows the bike may well have been stolen,if so its a shame he got up.

Katman
16th December 2008, 19:31
Meh, if it was attempted murder he was pretty fucking hopeless at it.

scumdog
16th December 2008, 19:32
It wasn't fuckin' soft-cock NZ shag - that's what happens in other 'real' countries.

dipshit
16th December 2008, 19:36
My understanding is that American cops have the right to use deadly force on anyone that doesn't stop for them.

Of course too many PC sissies in this country for the police to have such powers here.

CB ARGH
16th December 2008, 19:37
How else do you stop the bike? :whistle:

I'd do that too if it was the last option.

dipshit
16th December 2008, 19:46
How else do you stop the bike?

I think what SixPackBack is implying... that because the person was riding a bike then that makes him a "motorcyclist"... and as we all know - motorcyclist's shit doesn't stink.

EJK
16th December 2008, 19:48
So other cops actually DO use their big ramming bungs...

PrincessBandit
16th December 2008, 19:52
I thought he showed great skill! To be able to kiss him like that and pop him off his wheels without killing him. Top marks.

TLDV8
16th December 2008, 19:54
Here are the same cops on the next job. :shutup:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J38stQaNU9w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J38stQaNU9w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

EJK
16th December 2008, 19:55

Holy crap amazing teamwork!

Patrick
16th December 2008, 20:02
Couldn't the deaf prick hear the siren?

Couldn't the blind prick see the oncoming cruisers lights?

Nothing a touch of twink won't fix. Attempted murder? Meh... I think the cops were safe enough from him...

Loved his comment about how he knew not to run from the cops - and if I heard it right, he had a bag of cannabis on him?

Oh well.....:jerry:

R6_kid
16th December 2008, 20:03
I love the way they forcefully restrain him... he just had a mega bike crash ffs, don't think he's gonna be resisting too much after those acrobatics.

SixPackBack
16th December 2008, 20:11
I love the way they forcefully restrain him... he just had a mega bike crash ffs, don't think he's gonna be resisting too much after those acrobatics.

But he's a dangerous criminal- a rabid motorcyclist with the strength of 10 coppers:eek5:

98tls
16th December 2008, 20:15
I love the way they forcefully restrain him... he just had a mega bike crash ffs, don't think he's gonna be resisting too much after those acrobatics. Mate he probably thought he was bullet proof after surviving the crash.

Katman
16th December 2008, 20:19
a rabid motorcyclist with the strength of 10 coppers:eek5:

Pfft. You don't believe those stories, do you?

:msn-wink:

R6_kid
16th December 2008, 20:21
But he's a dangerous criminal- a rabid motorcyclist with the strength of 10 coppers:eek5:

Lol, some cops have a distorted view of reality. Like the cop that pulled me up a few years back on SH17 who thought he'd caught up to me in his commodore doing a runner on the R6. I'd pulled over, and hadnt got out of 3rd gear when he came screetching around the corner behind me moments earlier. He had to do a U-turn and then exceed my 'runaway' speed to catch me. I think if i was trying he wouldnt have seen me after the next corner.

SixPackBack
16th December 2008, 20:29
Pfft. You don't believe those stories, do you?

Fucken aye....I'm worth ten coppers any day or my cocks a cactus:Punk:

BIGBOSSMAN
16th December 2008, 20:31

Ouch!!!

10 chars.....

scumdog
16th December 2008, 20:31

So how DO you get the prickles from under your fingernails??

Cr1MiNaL
16th December 2008, 20:41
Man I think cops who think they can run over bikers deserve a kick on their balls... If NZ coppers ever started doing that to me, good luck trying to pull me over. Most cops are descent blokes some just need a carrot ramme dup their arses n brought back down to the playing field, for example said copper who rams bike off the road. Sure we don't know why he was running but unless he has just killed someone in clod blood in front of the cops he had no reason to be rammed off like that. Silly pigs, we pay their wages, we pay for their cars, and their gas. Show us some respect or ull be left to following our black lines wondering which way we went.

YR64L out.

Skyryder
16th December 2008, 20:42
Check it. (http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=moHJlqD6yag&feature=related) An attempted murder charge seems appropriate.

I agree. I did not see any attempt to run away in fact he walked towards them. I'd like to know what the first aiders on here thought of the arrest.

And since we are all motorcylists here where some wear headphones while riding it's a bit of an assumption that the rider heard the siren. Even without headphones we all know how difficult it is to hear with a helmet on or for that matter know from which direction the sound is coming from. And as for seeing red lights not all bikers check their mirrors as often as they should.

What I saw is the cops getting their man at all costs reguardless of the consequences for the biker. Bloody appaling

Skyryder

Katman
16th December 2008, 20:44
Man I think cops who think they can run over bikers deserve a kick on their balls...

..........Show us some respect or ull be left to following our black lines wondering which way we went.

YR64L out.

What a load of shit. If someone pinched my bike I'd want the cops to wrap their road spikes around the fucker's head.

Cr1MiNaL
16th December 2008, 20:46
Each to their own Katman. Even if they saw him steal it, what gives them the right to endanger a life or even take it over GTA? I don't think you thought that through....

98tls
16th December 2008, 20:48
Man I think cops who think they can run over bikers deserve a kick on their balls... If NZ coppers ever started doing that to me, good luck trying to pull me over. Most cops are descent blokes some just need a carrot ramme dup their arses n brought back down to the playing field, for example said copper who rams bike off the road. Sure we don't know why he was running but unless he has just killed someone in clod blood in front of the cops he had no reason to be rammed off like that. Silly pigs, we pay their wages, we pay for their cars, and their gas. Show us some respect or ull be left to following our black lines wondering which way we went.

YR64L out. Actually the way i saw it he tried to run over the cop car:laugh:anyways besides your comment about killing someone may i add that if he stole it then he got his just desserts.

Katman
16th December 2008, 20:51
Each to their own Katman. Even if they saw him steal it, what gives them the right to endanger a life or even take it over GTA? I don't think you thought that through....

Are you serious? I think a shit load more through than you'd ever imagine.

As I said, if someone were to steal my bike they better hope the cops get to them before I do.

scumdog
16th December 2008, 20:51

YR64L out.

Mwahahaaha, you frikkin' 'clod' "sure we don't know why he was running" - we helloooo...in th eusual KB way you assume it was only because he owed $40 in praking tickets eh? never assum it was for murder or rape of a 10 year old mental patient..oh no, motorbike riders never do THAT!!pfffft!

And 'follow our black lines' - why, to see exactly where you binned????
Mwahahahah!!:bleh:

98tls
16th December 2008, 20:52
Each to their own Katman. Even if they saw him steal it, what gives them the right to endanger a life or even take it over GTA? I don't think you thought that through.... Was posting when you posted,"even if they saw him steal it" jesus the sooner people accept that stealing can be painful the better,as we recently saw in our own little space.

SixPackBack
16th December 2008, 20:54
So how DO you get the prickles from under your fingernails??

The real issue is how the coppers remove the prickles from their gums.

Cr1MiNaL
16th December 2008, 20:56
Mwahahaaha, you frikkin' 'clod' "sure we don't know why he was running" - we helloooo...in th eusual KB way you assume it was only because he owed $40 in praking tickets eh? never assum it was for murder or rape of a 10 year old mental patient..oh no, motorbike riders never do THAT!!pfffft!

Welllll, if it was murder or rape I don't think the cops would be chasing him anyway, thyd prolly all be busy busting the biker doing 61 in a 50...:Oops:

98tls
16th December 2008, 20:56
The real issue is how the coppers remove the prickles from their gums. They dont have to they leave there teeth in.(so ive been told):buggerd:

98tls
16th December 2008, 20:58
Welllll, if it was murder or rape I don't think the cops would be chasing him anyway, thyd prolly all be busy busting the biker doing 61 in a 50...:Oops: Aww cmon,after such a great start thats just lame.:corn:

scumdog
16th December 2008, 20:58
Welllll, if it was murder or rape I don't think the cops would be chasing him anyway, thyd prolly all be busy busting the biker doing 61 in a 50...:Oops:

It's not in a soft-cock country where they worry about that shit - sheesh, if it ain't worth shooting it ain't worth the chase..

Katman
16th December 2008, 21:00

Fucking pathetic attempt at backing out of an argument that you were completely fucked in from the very start.

98tls
16th December 2008, 21:05
Fucking pathetic attempt at backing out of an argument that you were completely fucked in from the very start.
What i dont get is if you were stealthy enough to steal the bike,helmet and jacket why did the numbnuts leave the pants behind?

Katman
16th December 2008, 21:08
why did the numbnuts leave the pants behind?

He's so gangsta.

:love:

kiwifruit
16th December 2008, 21:11
It was done quite well IMO :)

98tls
16th December 2008, 21:14
It was done quite well IMO :) Shame on you Kf,you may well suffer the indignation of being :beer:red repped for such a comment, as i have.

jrandom
16th December 2008, 21:35
Do a flip!

KiwiKat
16th December 2008, 21:46
1)the biker was running from the cops.
2)he was accelerating towards cops
3)a speeding bike is a deadly weapon
3)the cop coming slowed, blocked him and stopped him

So who was the thick one in this?

de_wood_elf
16th December 2008, 21:53
If that guy is stupid enough to run from the pigs (especially them in the US) then he had it coming.

1vanvan1
16th December 2008, 22:04
Not just American cops

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8yoUaH6wGLs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8yoUaH6wGLs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

shafty
16th December 2008, 23:03
One up for the Good Guys, I mean, who exactly do you want to run this society...

kezzafish
17th December 2008, 00:53
jeeesus christ, i thought to myself after the first video... don't fuck with american cops. But after watching that last video... spanish cops are HARD CORE. how cool was that?
thank fuck i live here, rather have a $120 ticket than a smashed pelvis, cracked vertibrea and spinal damage huh?

Cr1MiNaL
17th December 2008, 07:04

Katman, get fucked ow. I maintain hitting a biker off a bike is bs, just like all your posts on here. I dont back outa nuthin, its all in or go home au. Do you not know that already about me.:Punk:

Skyryder
17th December 2008, 13:38
The difference between the two vids is one states that the crime of kidnapping has occurred and in the light of Spanish terroists attacks it could be argued that the manouvre was a legitimate safety measure for the public. No such concerns other than the mention of cannibas was evident in the first video. Other than the mention of cannibase no other reason was given for the chase and all else is all speculation. On top of this there is no evidence if in the first vid they even got the right guy. I've just made my call on this on what I see.

Skyryder

Big Dave
17th December 2008, 15:14
One up for the Good Guys, I mean, who exactly do you want to run this society...

I have an appointment on Tuesdays, but apart from that I'm good to go.

ManDownUnder
17th December 2008, 15:44
I have an appointment on Tuesdays, but apart from that I'm good to go.

Not sure I want anyone in rehab running the country... or is Tuesday therapy day - I always get those two confused...

Boob Johnson
17th December 2008, 17:24
Now you aren't really surprised about that? :laugh:

There is a very good reason why cops shouldn't be judge jury & executioner.

Extreme points of view displayed here just goes to show the mental capacity of those expressing it.

Next it will be expectable to shoot J walkers on site

Big Dave
17th December 2008, 18:11
Not sure I want anyone in rehab running the country... or is Tuesday therapy day - I always get those two confused...

Learn to play basketball classes at the YMCA, but rehab sounds more glam.

SixPackBack
17th December 2008, 18:19
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=MLN0wlwqIPw

BURN THEM:2guns:

Skyryder
17th December 2008, 18:37
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=MLN0wlwqIPw

BURN THEM:2guns:

Russian bikers. I wonder what happened after.

Skyryder

SixPackBack
17th December 2008, 18:45

Skyryder

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=H1sS1TmXF38

YEAH BABY:eek:

Patrick
18th December 2008, 18:33
Man I think Bikers who think they can run from coppersdeserve a kick on their balls... If KBers ever started doing that, good luck to em, coz it will end in tears. Most bikers are descent blokes some just need a carrot ramme dup their arses n brought back down to the playing field, for example said biker who tries a runner. Sure we don't know why he was running

Yeah we do... he is a dumb arse...

but unless he was a KBer he he was not above the law, like some KBers and had no reason to be rammed off like that. Silly pigs, we pay their wages, we pay for their cars, and their gas.

Do you? I need a raise.....

Show us some respect

Oops... I need a raise, SIR!

or ull be left to following our black lines wondering which way we went.

YR64L out.

There ya go... fixed it up for ya... must have been a little confused.....:2thumbsup

I agree. I did not see any attempt to run away in fact he walked towards them. I'd like to know what the first aiders on here thought of the arrest.

And since we are all motorcylists here where some wear headphones while riding it's a bit of an assumption that the rider heard the siren. Even without headphones we all know how difficult it is to hear with a helmet on or for that matter know from which direction the sound is coming from. And as for seeing red lights not all bikers check their mirrors as often as they should.

What I saw is the cops getting their man at all costs reguardless of the consequences for the biker. Bloody appaling

Skyryder

They left the helmet on... well done to that first aider.

As for the rest, he coughed to knowing he was doing a runner...

What I saw was the poor Policeman trying to swerve out of the bikers way, but the bastard still rammed the cruiser...!:Pokey:

1)the biker was running from the cops.
2)he was accelerating towards cops
3)a speeding bike is a deadly weapon
3)the cop coming slowed, blocked him and stopped him

So who was the thick one in this?

Don't forget the poor copper tried to swerve out of his way too...

The difference between the two vids is one states that the crime of kidnapping has occurred and in the light of Spanish terroists attacks it could be argued that the manouvre was a legitimate safety measure for the public.

Now this is totally true. Supposed to have a grenade?

No such concerns other than the mention of cannibas was evident in the first video. Other than the mention of cannibase no other reason was given for the chase and all else is all speculation. On top of this there is no evidence if in the first vid they even got the right guy. I've just made my call on this on what I see.

Skyryder

What about what was not seen and heard, like the facts, perhaps?:2thumbsup

Now you aren't really surprised about that? :laugh:

There is a very good reason why cops shouldn't be judge jury & executioner.

Extreme points of view displayed here just goes to show the mental capacity of those expressing it.

Next it will be expectable to shoot J walkers on site

Spoil sport. :Pokey:

Whats wrong with real sentencing for a change?

SARGE
18th December 2008, 19:06
My understanding is that American cops have the right to use deadly force on anyone that doesn't stop for them.

Of course too many PC sissies in this country for the police to have such powers here.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fleeing felon rule

In Common law, the Fleeing Felon Rule permits the use of force, including deadly force, against an individual who is suspected of a felony and is in clear flight. Force may be used by the victim, bystanders, or police officers. In some jurisprudence failure to use such force was a misdemeanor which could result in a fine or imprisonment. According to David Caplan "Immediate stopping of the fleeing felon, whether actually or presumably dangerous, was deemed absolutely necessary for the security of the people in a free state, and for maintaining the "public security." ... " Indeed, it has been said that the social policy of the common law in this matter was not only to threaten dangerous felons and hence deter them, but was also to induce them to "surrender peaceably" if they dared commit inherently dangerous felonies, rather than allow them to "escape trial for their crimes."

U.S. Law

Under U.S. law the fleeing felon rule was limited to non-lethal force in most cases by Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1 (1985). The justices held that deadly force "may not be used unless necessary to prevent the escape and the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others."

Fleeing felons may be followed into places not open to the public without a warrant if the officer is in "hot pursuit." See Warden v. Hayden, 387 U.S. 294, 87 S.Ct. 1642, 18 L.Ed.2d 782 (1967).

Deadly force executed by a co-defendant against an accomplice is not justified by the fleeing felon rule. Campbell v. State (MD, 1982) [2]

With respect to Government benefits the Fleeing Felon Rule has been used to say that "If you are a fleeing felon you are not eligible for SSI. Period."[3] Nor can you get food stamps.[4] Nor housing assistance. [5] PDF

Skyryder
18th December 2008, 20:10
[QUOTE=Patrick;1856178]
What I saw was the poor Policeman trying to swerve out of the bikers way, but the bastard still rammed the cruiser...!:Pokey:

Don't forget the poor copper tried to swerve out of his way too...

What about what was not seen and heard, like the facts, perhaps?:2thumbsup

You mean the bit about the biker trying to do da U Turn or the steering broke oh and you'll like this one the cop trying to the U Turn with a faulty front brake.:doh:

Skyryder

Slicksta
18th December 2008, 21:15

Skyryder

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Biker-Gang-own-a-cop-gets_79505.htm

I have watched it before

Boob Johnson
18th December 2008, 23:42
Spoil sport. :Pokey:

Whats wrong with real sentencing for a change?
lol Pat, nout wrong with real sentencing at all, some totally deserve some vigilante justice for sure, like the guy who is meant to be a friend who has been ripping my old man off while he has been in hospital, would love to see him "fall down a flight of stairs" :bash:

And hey while you're at it pay a visit to Chris Kahui cause lord only knows that prick deserves the beats, & then some.

There is a good reason why we wont ever return to "judge jury & executioner" days, its just some days its hard not to feel justified :msn-wink:

Patrick
20th December 2008, 14:52
[QUOTE=Patrick;1856178]You mean the bit about the biker trying to do da U Turn or the steering broke oh and you'll like this one the cop trying to the U Turn with a faulty front brake.:doh:

Skyryder

Yeah... I hate it when those things happen...

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Biker-Gang-own-a-cop-gets_79505.htm

I have watched it before

Dumbarse biker thought the road was a race track...

And all those tough guys wanting a piece of the lone copper... Tough guys Pfft.....

Patrick
20th December 2008, 14:55
There is a good reason why we wont ever return to "judge jury & executioner" days, its just some days its hard not to feel justified :msn-wink:

Can't think of many reasons meself...

If it aint justified, then so be it... but man, when it so is..............

Frenchy
20th December 2008, 16:17
They also take themselves out!!

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=-eU4cMScBq0&feature=related

Cr1MiNaL
20th December 2008, 16:17
If the cops can take lethal measures to stop a bike, then when a cop stuffs up I think we should gang up on him and kick the living shit outa him back. Fair and square. FTP.

Boob Johnson
20th December 2008, 16:24
Can't think of many reasons meself...

If it ain't justified, then so be it... but man, when it so is..............
Just had some of ya work mates around Pat (nice chaps they were too), had a dodgy guy lurking around the lodge this afternoon, we gave chase prior to help arriving but couldn't find the bastard :mad:

All joking aside, do you honestly think it would be a good thing if all NZ police (or any nations police force for that matter) were able to sentence people "by the road side" how they saw fit?

Patrick
20th December 2008, 16:35
Just had some of ya work mates around Pat (nice chaps they were too), had a dodgy guy lurking around the lodge this afternoon, we gave chase prior to help arriving but couldn't find the bastard :mad:

All joking aside, do you honestly think it would be a good thing if all NZ police (or any nations police force for that matter) were able to sentence people "by the road side" how they saw fit?

Let the dog do the chasing - they love a good feed. You buggers running around ruin the track for the hunt.....

As for the sentencing bit... tough question.

Did BURTON deserve a bullet in the head?

Do paedophiles deserve castration with a rusty blunt bread knife?

Do motorbike thieves deserve to run the gauntlet of the 100 bikers armed with whatever they want to swing at said shithead?

Hmmm....

Cr1MiNaL
20th December 2008, 16:44
They also take themselves out!!

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=-eU4cMScBq0&feature=related

Where do these people learn to drive ! :clap:

Cr1MiNaL
20th December 2008, 16:46
Check this out !!!

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=HItbJp1A1Ls&feature=related

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=IZBSHGk5C5w&feature=related

1 stupid cop + procedure + 1 stupid cop = u guessed it, 5 stupid cops : http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=DrRdIeK9xoc&feature=related

Police brutality: http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=XExpnE-xPd8&feature=related

taser the woman because she is an obvious threat http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=-tOVkT2YESU&feature=related

Special needs cop abusing his power: http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=MPseyY0Vg0E&feature=related

11 year veteran cop fired get this: http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=ibSwITK4jjQ&feature=related

you cant cut the corner to get across heres a ticket for your effort... oh its ok my car just jumped out of gear(not) and hit the side of a building but that cool I can do it coz Im an officer... fuckin get a life cop : http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=eOiHUyNyCNE&feature=related

I've had enough, give a man a bit of power and this is what u get. I rest my case.....

God I love the cops eh folks, makes me sick .... but having said that like anything else I know some really descent officers and I respect cops in general because of these select few individuals.

Frenchy
21st December 2008, 00:04
Check this out !!!

11 year veteran cop fired get this: http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=ibSwITK4jjQ&feature=related

That one is really over board!! i've got nothing against cops but shit he must of had a bad day or his wife leave him or something???? maybe he got a speeding ticket!! :bash:

Boob Johnson
21st December 2008, 02:27
Let the dog do the chasing - they love a good feed. You buggers running around ruin the track for the hunt.....

Do motorbike thieves deserve to run the gauntlet of the 100 bikers armed with whatever they want to swing at said shithead?

Hmmm....
Yeah thats what they said about chasing (messing with the scent). Had the dog handler here a few months ago, I swear it was half horse, struth ive never seen a dog so big lol.

Obviously on an individual basis the top two circumstances I wouldn't disagree at all, Burton is a waste of tax payers money & Paedo's don't deserve any oxygen either. A general thief (home/property invasion....like at my place today) is a bit of a different egg. I would obviously be rather pissed at having anything stolen let alone my bike or cage but struggle to lumber that crime in with the above two.

Ok so im sure we can agree humans are humans, we all make mistakes from time to time so based on that would it be in the publics interest to have front line policing dishing out the verdict & punishment.........in the space of a moment? Would this not be open to corruption?

I know in my job it is easy to take certain actions personally but at the end of the day, its humans being humans, good or bad, it isnt' a personal attack on you, so don't take it personally.

Pat there will be a tonne vids on utube showing first hand the reasons why not to make front line staff the judge jury & executioner. I would like to think you aren't serious when you say it would be a good thing to go back to.

SixPackBack
21st December 2008, 07:02

Hmmm....

Whatever criminals deserve is, and should be, determined through due process.
Personally however I was a little disappointed the Police 'missed' when bringing down Burton.

Check this out !!!
1 stupid cop + procedure + 1 stupid cop = u guessed it, 5 stupid cops : http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=DrRdIeK9xoc&feature=related

WTF??........hard to believe that was not staged. How embarrassing for all involved.

Patrick
21st December 2008, 12:09
Check this out !!!

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=HItbJp1A1Ls&feature=related

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=IZBSHGk5C5w&feature=related

Police brutality: http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=XExpnE-xPd8&feature=related

taser the woman because she is an obvious threat http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=-tOVkT2YESU&feature=related

Special needs cop abusing his power: http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=MPseyY0Vg0E&feature=related

you cant cut the corner to get across heres a ticket for your effort... oh its ok my car just jumped out of gear(not) and hit the side of a building but that cool I can do it coz Im an officer... fuckin get a life cop : http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=eOiHUyNyCNE&feature=related

I've had enough, give a man a bit of power and this is what u get. I rest my case.....

God I love the cops eh folks, makes me sick .... but having said that like anything else I know some really descent officers and I respect cops in general because of these select few individuals.

Yep, some arses out there all right... didn't see too much wrong with some of those vids though... The off duty deputy sheriff should have been tazered, the Mcdonalds cop is toast (or is that bagel?) and the cop with the lady in the pursuit was over the top all right. Good job they got in the shit. The runaway cop car was funny. Shit, its happened to me. In park but no handbrake, thought the park would hold it.... :doh:

As for the others, Cops getting attacked from behind when he was doing nothing, cops trying to keep the peace and enforce the law, dunno how they figure in your way of thinking that cops deserve what they get...

You got too much of a hang up with this video hunting shit... Have you had a ticket once?

Patrick
21st December 2008, 12:19
Yeah thats what they said about chasing (messing with the scent). Had the dog handler here a few months ago, I swear it was half horse, struth ive never seen a dog so big lol.

That'll be the great white land shark... Dunno his name but "sir" sometimes works...

Obviously on an individual basis the top two circumstances I wouldn't disagree at all, Burton is a waste of tax payers money & Paedo's don't deserve any oxygen either. A general thief (home/property invasion....like at my place today) is a bit of a different egg. I would obviously be rather pissed at having anything stolen let alone my bike or cage but struggle to lumber that crime in with the above two.

Ok so im sure we can agree humans are humans, we all make mistakes from time to time so based on that would it be in the publics interest to have front line policing dishing out the verdict & punishment.........in the space of a moment? Would this not be open to corruption?

Probably. But as a punishment for theft from ya, (if it was allowed, of course) I would just leave them with ya... You get to dish out the summary justice. I could put the sirens on so the neighbours couldn't hear the screams.

Hang on.... does that sound kinky?

I know in my job it is easy to take certain actions personally but at the end of the day, its humans being humans, good or bad, it isnt' a personal attack on you, so don't take it personally.

Hell no... I didn't. You have a good native bush plot out back, a good place to hide someone...

Pat there will be a tonne vids on utube showing first hand the reasons why not to make front line staff the judge jury & executioner. I would like to think you aren't serious when you say it would be a good thing to go back to.

There would be more videos of "why not...???"

WTF??........hard to believe that was not staged. How embarrassing for all involved.[/FONT]

I think it was a training video... the troublemaker was playing it up... looking for a part in the upcoming Starwars Trilogy....

Cr1MiNaL
21st December 2008, 14:10
Yep, some arses out there all right... didn't see too much wrong with some of those vids though... The off duty deputy sheriff should have been tazered, the Mcdonalds cop is toast (or is that bagel?) and the cop with the lady in the pursuit was over the top all right. Good job they got in the shit. The runaway cop car was funny. Shit, its happened to me. In park but no handbrake, thought the park would hold it.... :doh:

As for the others, Cops getting attacked from behind when he was doing nothing, cops trying to keep the peace and enforce the law, dunno how they figure in your way of thinking that cops deserve what they get...

You got too much of a hang up with this video hunting shit... Have you had a ticket once?

I thought the cop getting a kick from behind was hilarious !!! :woohoo:
I wasn't even trying to search for those vids they all came off one link. If I had tried it could have been a lot more intense!

I don't mind the cops Patrick as long as they don't abuse the power bestowed upon them, and I don't mind receiving tickets either. Its just the I can't read your number plate, heres $200 and you were doing 57 in that 50 zone we just passed here's 10 demerits BS that I don't have any taste for. Discretion goes hand in hand with effective policing imo. Once you loose that you loose the public's respect. Like Mr Ginga. Noone I know gives a toss for him. In all my 8 + yrs on the roads I've only ever been ticketed by him.... ever!

Want to start a poll of who would drag him from a burning wreck if they had a chance?

Katman
21st December 2008, 16:25
Want to start a poll of who would drag him from a burning wreck if they had a chance?

Quite frankly man, you sound mentally imbalanced.

Cr1MiNaL
21st December 2008, 21:04

I can assure you there is nothing wrong with my sense of balance.. :rolleyes:

Boob Johnson
21st December 2008, 21:16
Coming from you, thats awfully rich

Boob Johnson
21st December 2008, 21:28
There would be more videos of "why not...???"
Na don't agree with that. There may be lots of examples to view for either case, it doesn't matter how many, still doesn't change the fact that the modern civilized world has moved on (quite some time ago) from such draconian ways. Due process is & will always be the way to go, its just far to open to corruption. We all know from time to time certain people may "slip" & bang their heads while in a holding cell & maybe they fully deserved it but to make it LAW to dish that out would be rather irresponsible & a huge backwards step for humanity.

"Great White Land Shark"? <---- lol thats GOT to be the same one, struth he was the size of a small pony ffs lol.

Probably. But as a punishment for theft from ya, (if it was allowed, of course) I would just leave them with ya... You get to dish out the summary justice. I could put the sirens on so the neighbours couldn't hear the screams.

Hang on.... does that sound kinky?
lol very

I like it :innocent:

Patrick
23rd December 2008, 10:08
I thought the cop getting a kick from behind was hilarious !!! :woohoo:
I wasn't even trying to search for those vids they all came off one link. If I had tried it could have been a lot more intense!

I don't mind the cops Patrick as long as they don't abuse the power bestowed upon them, and I don't mind receiving tickets either. Its just the I can't read your number plate, heres $200 and you were doing 57 in that 50 zone we just passed here's 10 demerits BS that I don't have any taste for.

That cop looked like he went off for a cry after ther 2nd hit. Didn't show what he was being kicked was for though...

Kicked twice from behind. :no: Those fellas were so brave, they are my heros.... :tugger::tugger: pffftttt.....

57 in a 50 will be because of kids going to or from a school at that location. Is there something wrong with ticketing for that?

The unreadable plate one "could" be because it couldn't be read perhaps... You created theproblem so sort it! Problem fixed.... No more "Waaa Waaaa I got a ticket" stuff...:Pokey:

Patrick
23rd December 2008, 10:11
lol very

I like it :innocent:

(In best southern drawl "Deliverance" styles...)

What kinda place you running there, boy?

Boob Johnson
23rd December 2008, 20:49
(In best southern drawl "Deliverance" styles...)

What kinda place you running there, boy?
One full of spunky German birds right now, had 7 of them check in today :love:

Goddamit, I fall in & out of love everyday it seems :innocent:

Katman
23rd December 2008, 21:36
One full of spunky German birds right now, had 7 of them check in today :love:

Goddamit, I fall in & out of love everyday it seems :innocent:

It's probably lucky you don't understand German.

98tls
23rd December 2008, 22:04
It's probably lucky you don't understand German. Genau das dachte ich auch.

Boob Johnson
24th December 2008, 00:03
It's probably lucky you don't understand German.
lol Steve. I have a good mate who stays here on & off (currently here). Very handy as he tells me what guests say in their native tongue, he knows 4 languages very well & a few more partially, shit it comes in handy sometimes

Genau das dachte ich auch.
My thoughts precisely

Patrick
24th December 2008, 18:27
Soooo......

How many want to take you to their room for good times then? learn German yourself, ya lazy bugger. You might be missing out!

Toaster
24th December 2008, 18:32

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J38stQaNU9w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J38stQaNU9w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Now that is really funny.... possibly staged, but funny nonetheless.

Toaster
24th December 2008, 18:33
Genau das dachte ich auch.

My Doctor said you can get a cream for that... :msn-wink: