PDA

View Full Version : Some BD images

Big Dave
17th December 2008, 10:32
2008 Yearbook - Part 1

http://www.davidcohen.co.nz

Chisanga
17th December 2008, 12:29
Some awesome photos there... I particularly liked the sandbag on the axle one.

Okey Dokey
17th December 2008, 12:31
As usual, your pics are great to see. I like the layout, too; I've not seen a book like it before. Thanks for letting us have a look.

tri boy
17th December 2008, 17:45
"On review of your latest photo resume, we the KB critic's society have granted Mr BD a further 12 month license to slouch around this site".

tommygun
17th December 2008, 18:12
Some nice shots in there. Thanks for letting us have a look.

Big Dave
18th December 2008, 22:16
Thanks for that.

I might add a few more pages. More NZ scenes maybe.

Mully
19th December 2008, 09:36
Hey BD,

Were you out West yesterday afternoon on a cruiser thing? If not, I think I've found your doppleganger.

Oh, and if I subscribe to your fine magazine, can you guarantee that I will win the Triumph Scrambler?

Big Dave
19th December 2008, 09:58
Hey BD,

Were you out West yesterday afternoon on a cruiser thing? If not, I think I've found your doppleganger.

Oh, and if I subscribe to your fine magazine, can you guarantee that I will win the Triumph Scrambler?

Was out west-ish on my Buell. It has no bright finish parts - ?

Thank you - the subscriptions drive is going really well - and yes I can guarantee a win. $19,995 in unmarked notes will do it.

Mully
19th December 2008, 10:40
Was out west-ish on my Buell. It has no bright finish parts - ?

Thank you - the subscriptions drive is going really well - and yes I can guarantee a win. $19,995 in unmarked notes will do it.

Nah, this was more cruiserish. Corner of Henderson Valley & Great North Roads at around 5:50pm.

So do you want the $19,995 in a briefcase or a sack with a dollar sign on it?

Big Dave
19th December 2008, 10:46
Nah, this was more cruiserish. Corner of Henderson Valley & Great North Roads at around 5:50pm.

So do you want the $19,995 in a briefcase or a sack with a dollar sign on it?

Just as a mark of good faith you understand - foist I want you to go here -

http://www.kiwirider.co.nz/subs.html

and deposit $89.

We'll send you some magazines as a token of good faith and so you get some smart ideas see - and we soit out da detals on the cabbage and bike later.

Brownbikerbabe
19th December 2008, 11:01
Simply awesome pics!