PDA

View Full Version : Italjet Dragster 180 for sale

DebK
14th February 2005, 12:16
If anyone is interested, my scoot will be up for sale late March/early April.

Asking $3,800.00. Very tidy with approx. 15,000kms. Brand new battery fitted last week. Runs very well after I also had a tune-up. Very fast wee critter that cruises easily all day at 100. Very cheap to run.

If I don't sell it before my bike arrives I may just trade it in.

For further info on this unusual sccot go to http://www.italjetdragster.com

Cheers

Posh Tourer :P
14th February 2005, 12:47
so what are you trading up to?

Motu
14th February 2005, 13:07
Oh yeah - and just one lady owner,only used to go to rallys on sundays! :2thumbsup

DebK
14th February 2005, 21:29
so what are you trading up to?
The only bike that could make me happy after just selling my pride & joy :( A Magnum Red 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R (636). Over the top... probably, but you only live once and parting with my car was heartbreaking so good to have something to look forward to. Bike doesn't arrive until early April.

Motu... sure, sure ;) Haven't touched real gravel with the Dragster.

Posh Tourer :P
14th February 2005, 21:39
The only bike that could make me happy after just selling my pride & joy :( A Magnum Red 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R (636). Over the top... probably, but you only live once and parting with my car was heartbreaking so good to have something to look forward to. Bike doesn't arrive until early April.

Very nice :D You'll have to supplement it with a dunger 250 dirt bike to get that sideways gravel action fix though :bleh: Still those things are pretty sexy - up there with the Z1000. Oh and red goes faster too.....

カワサキキド
21st February 2005, 00:24

Magma Red

I wanted to put an image here put it wouldn't let me :no:

Damn, I'm so envious.

Ms Piggy
21st February 2005, 07:51
:niceone: Awesome news DebK.

Coyote
21st February 2005, 09:41
ZX-6R :2thumbsup

I really need to take one for a test

DebK
22nd February 2005, 11:32
Magma Red

I wanted to put an image here put it wouldn't let me :no:

Damn, I'm so envious.DOH! You're right, Magma it is.

Zed
10th April 2005, 18:57
The only bike that could make me happy after just selling my pride & joy :( A Magnum Red 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R (636). Over the top... probably, but you only live once and parting with my car was heartbreaking so good to have something to look forward to. Bike doesn't arrive until early April.Wow Deb, going from a scoot to an '05 ZX-6R is probably the greatest upgrade I've ever heard of - well done! :scooter: :niceone:

So when's the new ride arriving?

Zed

merv
10th April 2005, 19:31
Good on ya Deb. I must have been away in Aussie and missed your earlier coments about not buying the Ducati, but I've caught up with that now looking back at your earlier threads. I am sure you will love the bike and the riding and while you run the engine in you will get used to it anyway. Even after your performance cars I reckon you will be stoked at just how much fun bikes are to flip flop through reverse curves. Is your husband interested in the bikes too or is he just going to watch you ride off with all these KB dudes?

Don't worry about friends telling you about death and mayhem, there wouldn't be a Ulysses Club if we didn't live that long. I've been riding 36 years and have only broken one bone in my life, and that was when I arsed off my pushbike when 13 years old and went head first into a post and broke my collar-bone. Luckily the post missed my head and just skimmed past my right ear and whammo into the shoulder and the collar-bone.

DebK
11th April 2005, 21:33
Is your husband interested in the bikes too or is he just going to watch you ride off with all these KB dudes?Hi again Merv. Cheers for the encouragement. And you also Zed. Sawyers now advise bike doesn't arrive until end of this month. I go for my full license through the CBTA course in 20 April.

My husband and I are starting to have less things in common, outside of motorsport. While he says he can appreciate bikes, he unfortunately has no interest in them. This year I have many new fun & exciting things I want to do - learn to swim in prep for maybe getting into triathlons, get into snowboarding/skiing, look into what I need to do to get a gliders licence... and have a hell of alot of fun on the 636. So you will no doubt see me out on many KB events & rides.

James Deuce
11th April 2005, 21:39
Hi again Merv. Cheers for the encouragement. And you also Zed. Sawyers now advise bike doesn't arrive until end of this month. I go for my full license through the CBTA course in 20 April.

My husband and I are starting to have less things in common, outside of motorsport. While he says he can appreciate bikes, he unfortunately has no interest in them. This year I have many new fun & exciting things I want to do - learn to swim in prep for maybe getting into triathlons, get into snowboarding/skiing, look into what I need to do to get a gliders licence... and have a hell of alot of fun on the 636. So you will no doubt see me out on many KB events & rides.

Gaaaah - End of the month?!? How can you wait that long? I'm having trouble making it to Wednesday! 2 more sleeps to go!

I bought an R6 so I could keep up with you, at least to start with!

DebK
13th April 2005, 18:35
Gaaaah - End of the month?!? How can you wait that long? I'm having trouble making it to Wednesday! 2 more sleeps to go!

I bought an R6 so I could keep up with you, at least to start with!Pee hee. Waited a couple of months so far so another couple of weeks is not so bad. Remember Jim, I don't quite have a clear idea of the kind of P O W E R! and handling I'm spending $15,500 on. Oh but rapture, I know it will give me what I've missed since selling the Evo! ;)

dutchman
17th May 2005, 12:50
Have you sold your Italjet?

DebK
17th May 2005, 17:50
Hi Dutchman,

Not sold but not advertised elsewhere yet. Thought I'd chuck it on TradeMe and see if any interest exists.

Make me an offer... oh, but you're in Seattle. I used to watch a program on Tellie that was based in Seattle... logging town drama or somethink?

designpimp
11th September 2005, 13:23
[QUOTE=DebK]If anyone is interested, my scoot will be up for sale late March/early April.

Is it still for sale?

texmo
11th September 2005, 18:49
I think your about half a year late mate.