PDA

View Full Version : Too much Quasi lovin..

bugjuice
14th February 2005, 13:20
lmao.. just clicked on the 'rep' link to give Qauz a virtual 'pat on the back' for something, and I got this!!

What gives? Don't want to sound like a scrooge, but I can't remember the last time I gave some points up.. Think it was last sometime last week.. I haven't been on all weekend, and haven't done any today, yet.. what gives? How does that bit all work?

I wanna give some to Quaz :yeah:

vifferman
14th February 2005, 13:24
Awwwww.... aint that sweet. :hug:

Joni
14th February 2005, 13:27
Awwwww.... aint that sweet. :hug:

I can feel the love....
:shake:

MSTRS
14th February 2005, 13:31
Monogamy is not condoned by this site.
signed The Management

Quasievil
14th February 2005, 13:33
Oh great perfect day, get a ticket and cant get any rep point loving !!!!!

anyone got a shotty

vifferman
14th February 2005, 13:33
I can feel the love....
:shake:
I can feel the lunch.

Prolly should've eaten less fruit....:confused:

Joni
14th February 2005, 13:36
I can feel the lunch.

Prolly should've eaten less fruit....:confused:

OMG Ian..... waaaay too much info - :confused:

:lol: :niceone:

Posh Tourer :P
14th February 2005, 13:58
lmao.. just clicked on the 'rep' link to give Qauz a virtual 'pat on the back' for something, and I got this!!

What gives? Don't want to sound like a scrooge, but I can't remember the last time I gave some points up.. Think it was last sometime last week.. I haven't been on all weekend, and haven't done any today, yet.. what gives? How does that bit all work?

Give one to me, and then give him one.....

ktulu
14th February 2005, 14:08
bastard, I was just about to say that. I'll take a few if you like

bugjuice
14th February 2005, 14:39
makes me look like a hussy or sometin.. I'm givin it out too much!
i love lovin :yeah:
How do/can you tell who gave you what? Or can't ya? Some peeps put their Nname in the disc, but unless you do that, can you not find out at all?

Biff
14th February 2005, 14:40

Clench your butt cheeks Quaz, Bugjuice has got the horn!!

Quasievil
14th February 2005, 14:52
lol I got new rep points, will have do do a discount for points deal for the Rally lol:yeah:

bugjuice
14th February 2005, 14:59
see, things work out :niceone:

Sniper
14th February 2005, 15:15
Yep Ill take some rep points (Positive) and then you can give some to Quasi

bugjuice
14th February 2005, 15:21
Yep Ill take some rep points (Positive) and then you can give some to Quasi
Looks like I can't give many people much lovin..
I appear to have my 'friends' chosen for me.. Some I can, some I can't..
I miss lovin :yeah:
Hope I don't catch anythin..

Riff Raff
14th February 2005, 15:41
Looks like I can't give many people much lovin..
I'm getting worried about you sending all that boy on boy luvin around!!!! :bleh:

bugjuice
14th February 2005, 15:50
I'm getting worried about you sending all that boy on boy luvin around!!!! :bleh:
you want some too? :yeah:
I have enuff to go round

14th February 2005, 16:27
to see your rep it should just be on your User CP (link on top bar) with a list of who did what, and comments.....

Slipstream
14th February 2005, 17:11
you want some too? :yeah:
I have enuff to go round

Me too me too....It's valentines day and I'm feeling unloved :(

gav
14th February 2005, 20:35
:Oi: Rep points are to be earned, not just given out wiley niley, oh WTF , here hand them here.... :confused:

Skunk
14th February 2005, 20:57
A gimme good rep thread. Why am I here? :brick:

bugjuice
15th February 2005, 08:35
to see your rep it should just be on your User CP (link on top bar) with a list of who did what, and comments.....
I can see the points and the comments, just not who was kind enough to hand them out.. Just wondered if there was any way of finding out, that's all..

bugjuice
15th February 2005, 08:36
Me too me too....It's valentines day and I'm feeling unloved :(
I'll give ya lovin :yeah:
if just for your profile pic alone!! you look awesome :niceone:
here, have some more :yeah:

Biff
15th February 2005, 09:06
INVOICE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DATE: 15.10.05
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CUSTOMER: BUGJUICE

For rep points awarded to Splistream because she has a hot photo of some secsy chick in her profile.

17 points @ $ 327 each

TOTAL: $5,559

DUE IMMEDIATLY
CASH OR BEER ONLY - PLEASE DEPOSIT DIRECTLY INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT
THANKS
Failure to pay within the next 30 days may result in you being forced to dress up as Batman and shouting at the top of your voice, "I am a jelly fish" for 3 hours while simultaneously being spanked by a rabid monk.

bugjuice
15th February 2005, 09:19
INVOICE
DATE: 15.10.05
CUSTOMER: BUGJUICE

For rep points awarded to Splistream because she has a hot photo of some secsy chick in her profile.

17 points @ $ 327 each

TOTAL: $5,559

DUE IMMEDIATLY
CASH OR BEER ONLY - PLEASE DEPOSIT DIRECTLY INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT
THANKS
Failure to pay within the next 30 days may result in you being forced to dress up as Batman and shouting at the top of your voice, "I am a jelly fish" for 3 hours while simultaneously being spanked by a rabid monk.

lmao.. sweet. Now I need to print this off and keep it for future use (as well as this).. :apint:
So slip... :wait:

15th February 2005, 09:39
I can see the points and the comments, just not who was kind enough to hand them out.. Just wondered if there was any way of finding out, that's all..

Ah yeah, it comes with membership privileges eg senior membership (I think)

bugjuice
15th February 2005, 10:32
Ah yeah, it comes with membership privileges eg senior membership (I think)
well if that's the case, then I won't become a 'senior' member until Aug 1.. if it's the 200 day thingy.. oh well, just have to wait then

Slipstream
15th February 2005, 10:35

Where on earth do you get a rabid monk from??????

vifferman
15th February 2005, 10:37
Perhaps a rabid monkey could be substituted?:spudwhat:

Biff
15th February 2005, 15:03

New World, they're on special. Buy one get an incontinent gerbil free.

Biff
15th February 2005, 15:05
Perhaps a rabid monkey could be substituted?:spudwhat:

Now you're just being silly. As if.

bugjuice
15th February 2005, 15:39
who ever gave me the points, and asked if I'm goin to the rally, hell yeah I am!!
still can't see who sent me what.. so could be santa for all I know..

Waylander
15th February 2005, 15:47
Was askin about if you were gonna do the
.... you being forced to dress up as Batman and shouting at the top of your voice, "I am a jelly fish" for 3 hours while simultaneously being spanked by a rabid monk.
at the rally.

bugjuice
15th February 2005, 15:49
ahh.. but that's not me, that'd be Slip.. so if she doesn't pay up, then we have some entertainment for the night. Does anyone; a) have a Batman costume, and b) know where we can find a rabid monk? We can get a regular monk and sort the rabid bit out, but I'm not sure where we'd get one yet.. Or does some one want to dress up?
or have I got it wrong, and if I don't pay up, then I get spanked..??
k, now I'm just confused..

Slipstream
15th February 2005, 15:55
k, now I'm just confused..

My plan is working perfectly .... mwa ha ha ha .... :D (<----Evil Grin)

bugjuice
15th February 2005, 15:59
My plan is working perfectly .... mwa ha ha ha .... :D (<----Evil Grin)
awwwwwww...... now I'm even moooooore confused!!!! :confused:
all i want is just lovin :yeah:

Biff
15th February 2005, 16:07
The plan's working Slippie - we'll turn his brain to jelly yet - mwahahahahaha.

Slipstream
15th February 2005, 16:12
awwwwwww...... now I'm even moooooore confused!!!! :confused:
all i want is just lovin :yeah:

awwwww....
here you go then
:hug: oops, that's NC30 hugging herself
how about
:grouphug: oops, that's me hugging me, me, me and me
hmmmm...let me see...

..........nope. No lovin for you here today...maybe another time :niceone:

Quasievil
15th February 2005, 16:23
Why is it after 1 Rum I am pissed at 5.20pm ??

boss asked me to have some rm with him, I did , and now feel more cut than a night on the piss with Whitetrash, then again whitetrash cant drink much I suppose.
I think the pour was at least 50/50 with coke.
mmmmm I think I like rum now.
Fuck my head is spinning wierd about as weird as posting this. Oh well It is all about me isnt it ?
love you

Joni
15th February 2005, 16:29
Fuck my head is spinning wierd about as weird as posting this. Oh well It is all about me isnt it ?
love you

:lol: :lol: :2thumbsup

bugjuice
15th February 2005, 19:32
lol.. my brain is mush cos Slip and BB aren't making sense, now Quasi sniffs a rum and gets pissed!! this is all too much, I'm goin for a lie down with Slips' profile pic.. :yeah: